Do u think my gf deserves bigger than 6 inch cock in her hot petite ass...

do u think my gf deserves bigger than 6 inch cock in her hot petite ass? how would you feel like while climaxing inside ass of another anons gf? also gf WWYD thread

bump

Id fuck her in the ass real good. But it looks like our dicks are about the same size.

I would fuck her in the ass, switch the mouth fucking her, cum on her feet and make her lick her toes clean.

I would love to fuck her hard

that's what she would love to try but my cock seems to fail

what pose would u use for anal with her? she's just 5,2 feet and 112lbs

Doggy dude, doggy !

u like like that? i wonder if you'd cum in her ass faster than me

I would press my fat cock into her tiny butthole and fuck her till she screams i dont care if it hurts

I LOVE that. CSome DP/DAP or cuckold ?

how old are u? she's 28. where would you cum? this cock looks like her ass wouldn't take it - depends how long would you last fucking petite hottie like her.

nope just those and few similar

Nice, again ! Share dude, share !

I can last long but if u say she is petite it would be interesting to see how tight she feels. Im 27 in a few days 28

her ass is so tight and it hurts me when I'm cumming because cum has no space to spread inside.

she would like your cock. you mind cumming for her? I wonder if cock like that would cum harder in my gf asshole than myself and let her compare without checking now lol

she loves the moment of cock throbbing in her butt. she spreads her asshole always because she knows it love it

She likes it hard? I would like to powerfuck her

My girlfriend prefers anal because I too have a small cock... :(

I already posted my dick for her but she wants a bigger one apparently. I doubt she could take me up her ass but since she wants bigger she must be a huge anal slut

With what you are saying about her, I'd love to take your girls ass for a ride, cumming inside her. Knowing it's another mans girl makes it even hotter

>My girlfriend prefers anal...

I'm already jealous

youre was good as well

she likes it hard. you can see how my cock looks like in her pussy..

pretty small for her i meant, huh?

wonder if it's even possible with that little ass..

do u think she sucks good?

The tip of your cock is perfect for anal

if she'd ask you not to cum in her asshole, would you listen to her?

I don't think she could give me a reason good enough not to

but it's pretty small. can't gape her ass much

It's not that small, user. Below average but not too small

she doesn't like shitting the cum after and how it leaks all the time

thanks but i still think my girl would enjoy bigger cock pumping bigger load in her asshole

Well, it's that or I'm finishing in her mouth afterwards

Maybe she does, I don't think that's a tragedy though

but where would you prefer?

On the one hand, I'd love to cum in her ass. On the other hand, her doing ass to mouth is fucking hot. So I don't know what I'd choose in the moment

Wanna share your vision how would it look like fucking her bum?