What have I done?

>what have I done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know whats funny?

That you think anyone on this board recognizes the clip. Not a CGI explosion in sight.

I know it's The Bridge on the River Kwai but I haven't seen the movie. That bridge is pretty iconic.

I know it, it's from The ridge on the ravine kawaii

You should watch it, it's pretty good

>My God, I have destroyed The Bridge On The River Kwai!

It was a good bridge.

He did nothing wrong

Is this Trump guilt McFatty AmeriFat?!

>You ruined this world. It's over.

I love how Guinness' character wore down the Japanese officer by babbling on about rules and the Geneva convention. He knew they couldn't kill the prisoners and it was just a matter of endurance. The Jap officer was on a time limit to get that bridge up and simply couldn't afford to waste any more time torturing the British. It was basically a long game of chicken and Guinness kicked his ass.

this is the faggot making all the
>i'm the only one who listen to nirvana in my grade
comments on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4

>Ahhhh then it's a gift.

You built a bridge for the subhuman japs you fucking retarded cuckold. what did you think you had done?

Lol. I'm embaressed for you if you think this is at all obscure. Your average normie has seem Bridge on the River Kwai.

He cucked the Japanese before he did it though, and died blowing the bridge up.

Ask 100 strangers on the street if they know of this movie, much less have seen it. See what kind of results you get.

IRL he didn't give a fuck about building the bridge but did everything in his power to sabotage it

Probably half of them could whistle for you and tell you they'd seen it before

filmed in a really wide aspect ratio

This bait sucks. Here's the real truth.

There's a chance none of them would even know Alec Guinness' name. It's likely none of them know of the movie. It's almost a certainty that none of them have seen the movie. The movie might have been really well known back in the 70's but now it's been buried under high octane action flicks as far as the movie going audience is concerned.

That movie is been aired on TV at least once per year during the last 40 years. Is not Ben Hur but close.

it doesn't really fit a genre

too dramatic for a war
too much action for drama

That doesn't mean tons of people are watching it, especially not young people. They either see it's from the 50's and go "eww this movie's old" or they don't even watch tv to begin with.

Perhaps a war drama?

your a fucking idiot

So ask "100 strangers" really means "ask 100 ignorant millenials uninterested in movies"?

Then you are right. Sure.

>your a fucking idiot
>your
>trying to convince me the average person has likely seen Bridge on the River Kwai or has even heard of it

So for you it means "ask 100 film enthusiasts"?

You really are a stupid cunt.

Get mad again.