WHITE

WHITE

FOR YOU

CUNT

BLACK

LEAF

RESEARCH

NIGGER

It truly is concerning to me how many fucking nu males there are out there with shit genes going bald at like age 20. Probably part of why they're so angry and attending these protests.

YOU'RE OOOOOOLD. FUCKING OOOLD.

lee harvey oswald II

JUST

>Please describe this lad.
>lad
Pic related

Token Beta Male Cuck

FUCKING BABY BOOMER

DURRRRRRRRRR

The pic would be many times better without the fake blood marks. They're poorly edited. Just the impact of the God Emperor on the ground is way more than necessary to create havoc

Hepatitis avicii

A human.

Honestly, that's the best insult for these people: Just call them human. They literally wont' know what to do.

My hair is starting to thin at 30. I can't imagine what type of rage I would have if I had this lads hairline in my early 20's.

I would probably look for the nearest anger outlet and support it, which most likely would have been something leftist related.

Top kek

JUST

he's the kid who eats his boogers and bugs for money in highschool

KEK

i think he's pretty alpha, he figured out that he could get pussy by acting liberal and macho, despite the fact he is ugly, balding, weak, he still has a very cute gf because she believes in his personality and the strength of his conviction.

It's funny that so many people make fun of him online, but in reality the girl he is balls deep in every night is a solid 7/10 and these guys talking about him are jerking off into a kleenex and hugging a pillow to sleep.

AIDS
I
D
S

link for this guy?

What is the name of the cute girl with him who does the air quotes?

Good thread, keep it up, Sup Forums.

carl the cuck

"I am a fuckin punk"

-AIDS Skrillex, 2016

Old, stale meme