What was her problem?

What was her problem?

smely buthole

She needed the dick. My dick.

She voted Hillari

Amazing.

Her delicious teutonic jaw

the only man who could satisfy her was Superman.

and he was a faggot.

Not enough Super dicks to please her

the fuck
source?

She wasn't picked for GITS

Kirkman FFS, you must have tons of bucks from Walking Dead, put that towards making an Invincible animated series!

I thought it was Cyborg Superman getting raped by Superwoman.

Invincible

Antje's agent sucks.

Still holding out hope she can be in JL 2 as a minion of Darkseid, maybe turned into a Fury.

More like Superman was for Obama. Zod just wanted to make Krypton great again

She needed the Clark D.

There is no reason to be upset

Sups was her husbando but he cucked her for a mortal.

I don't remember man of steel what happened to the other guy. The third person in Zod's group

She wasn't Wonder Woman.

she wasn't married to me

she needed to sit on my face

Faora needed more scenes like this.

Gal Gadot was Wonder Woman instead of her

oh my god

Too perfect for this world

This.

Will never understand why they even cast Gadot in the first place. Bitch can't act to save her life.

A rough life. If only she had paused for a moment while they were fighting their way through the International House of Pancakes. A whiff of the air, and the pancakes would catch here attention. A singe bite of a buttermilk pancake. It has got bit of blueberry on there, and just a touch of butter an maple syrup. He eyes would start to water up, as her perspective of the universe is shattered. A quiet apology and she stumbles back outdoors. After a few minutes of silent contemplation, she turns her sights on Zod. Never could you see someone fight more fiercely to protect the Earth as you would see from her in the following moments.

didn't have my boyhole to plunder!

This isn't Hellboy, dipshit.

Being too cute.

What about that post has made you so emotional?