Stefan's done gone and said it

He actually said it. Whole video was pretty good.

youtu.be/_3yAulC10qI?t=34m29s

did he talk about the jewish question yet? if so, I might send him a dollar

Are you kidding me?

Nothing about jews

well, he seems to be trying at least

Yeah. Everything is crystallizing

>cuck is spreading

I fucking hate you Sup Forums

Yeah white genocide is unfolding

>IQ
wow how ignorant doesn't he know that isn't an indicator of intelligence I mean come on it's 2016 but i agree about the bit that rednecks and racists have low IQs and are therefore unintelligent

are you guys kidding? stefan has mentioned the jews several times by now.

>why I was wrong about the KKK
>the UNTRUTH about Adolf Hitler

is the argument man just doing this for clicks or is he genuine?

Does he hate ALL Hispanics now? How does this racism thing work with most people? I get you guys hate niggers, spics, and scum of all races but White, but do you hate every individual who is that race? How does Stefan Molyneux feel about individual non-Whites, particularly who are not causing any trouble?

>the UNTRUTH about Adolf Hitler
I want this video so bad from him. My autistic dream video is for Stefan Molyneux to interview the Princess of Sup Forums, Evalion.

Look out, Ben Garrison, there's a new King of Sup Forums in town.

>that random sensationalism at the end

I can't understand how people can tolerate listening to this boring as fuck man. He talks forever.

Where is the Untruth of Evalion ;_;

Holy kek, yes!

Posted a thread about it earlier. Why is Molymeme so catchy?

Are you under the assumption that all mexicans and blacks are thugs? It's just illegals and gibsmedat niggers and spics you dumb fuck. I work with cool mexicans all day since they're LEGAL with JOBS.

>attention whoring "Nazi" who drinks on stream and wears makeup

That's probably why he mistakes himself for a philosopher

Canada, you better fucking elect this man ASAP

Right-leaning white ethnocentrism is the pinnacle of logic in politics.

It took him a while to shake-off all the moralistic conditioning, but he eventually came around.

Tell them you're voting for Trump and see how hey act.

I like to listen to him in the background while I play games and stuff

I know Hispanics who support Trump.

Though they are the 3rd gen kind who can't even speak spanish

lol, Just read Hoppe. Many anarchist/libertarians support Trump. As a lesser evil or transitional figure.

They both know and I throw facts about illegal immigration and the mass immigration happening in the EU. I don't really know if they're voting for Trump but certainly not Bernie or Shillary.

Honestly the only dude that gives me the most shit about my MAGA hat at work is this fat anger-management white dude who's an ass to everybody. He had a small-lean towards Bernie before I threw some facts about taxes and his war policy at em, now he's 'not gonna vote'.
>Mfw minorities are the most to have complimented me on my hat.
>Maybe like 2 or 3 'Is that a TRUMP hat?' but nothing harsh.
Feels good man.

>the hate pit in society has opened up, it has erupted
>it's time to choose your sides
>[it's time] to pick your friends, to identify your enemies, and to fight

RACE WAR
A
C
E

W
A
R

Plenty of blacks like Trump and will vote for him in November. They couldn't give a shit about Hillary and are tired of seeing illegals taking jobs that used to be overwhelmingly black.
t. Black Trump supporter

Stefan is a flat out racist.

>Three generations
>Still can't speak English
Such integration

>Black
>On pol?

Why?

Sorry. Misread.

UNSTOPPABLE

>he actually points out how people are different I.Q. wise and why white people hate minorities.

I'm here daily. There are plenty of us that lurk and post. Jews in Israel post here too if you hadn't noticed.

>Jews IQ 110
>Black IQ 80

Jews in Israel are red pulled. Or Romanians living in Israel.

I have an IQ of 130.

I've 140, literally get on my fucking level retard.

This guy used to be ok. He's too much of a stormfag now. I can't take him seriously

Kek. riiiiiight

A

FUCKING

LEAF

> Muh IQ

I mean who the fuck uses arguments from the 19th Century Mexicans don't even have an IQ of 80 it's like 95. So much for rational arguments.

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

he sneaks in pro israel propaganda and is some kind of half jew.

Well done nigga

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS GUY? WHO THE FUCK IS HE? IS HE RELATED TO THE DEVELOPER OF FABLE?

He should do a video on this Jewish cunt shill. Better yet, no one should do a video on her. She should get her head bashed it and get dumped in the ocean.

She's a typical Canadian non-white leftist who shitposts for a living.

Good stuff

go away newfag

when you nut and she still arguing.

i don't get it

kek, enjoy your (you)

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

Stop asking to be spoonfed, retard. We've been talking about him for at least two years.
Check his videos and decide for yourself.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN

>autistic libertarian here

I for one cannot wait for the coming chaos.

based as fuck

Not an argument

He licked the red pill, but stopped there

I wish I could

Look at his donation page

You need to work on your reading comprehension, Hans

>watching stefan molyjew

I can't wait until Sup Forums's obsession with this annoying self-righteous twat ends

HOLY SHITT I'M CUMMING

Only solution is to sterilize low-iq races. Imagine a world of only 100 IQ+ people.

>the protestors are like BULLS

molyneux confirmed secret cuck shill

good vid by molymeme.

Since someone is going to reply to you with, "hurr the average is always 100..." No.

We would eliminate anyone below 100 on the modern test and re-norm it afterwards or not at all and just remove the non-arithmetic or verbal sections because that's all that matters besides spanning and reaction.

She's a fucking demon whore, nothing she says is sincere.

She feels inhuman.

>intellectual and verbal might

because that's how wars are won......

The invasion of poland wasn't initiated through telekinesis, user

Hitler. Stalin. Napoleon. Mussolini. Tito. PiƂsudski.
I could point out more, but I believe this is enough to prove the worth of a charismatic leader.

its 88 retard

Holy fuck, when he busted out those IQ stats at the 26 minute mark, I kekked like never before.

Jesus I can not wait till some left wing guy watches this and tries to call him a racist.

I've 150, literally get on my fucking level retard

Based.

One of his recent videos speaks well I think.
He doesn't want you to think he's right or wrong. There's quite a bit I agree and disagree with him on. He wants you to ask questions and think about ideas. And I think he's quite successful at doing so.