How does it feel knowing yoh won't get a girlfriend when mine is pretty, successful, and kinky?

How does it feel knowing yoh won't get a girlfriend when mine is pretty, successful, and kinky?

It's okay, you can be jealous

Successful and kinky sound about right.

Yep she is gonna be a doctor

At least I won't have to whore out a dumb slut, that against all odds I've convinced I'm worth her time, just so I can feel better about my otherwise useless existence on a Mongolian Alpaca Masturbation website.

Ewwwwww

You sound jealous

The one picture she looks good in you can’t see half her face. I hope she sucks good cock because doctor money isn’t worth that busted shit

Moar?

Lol
Sense some serious jealousy. And like I said, she is kinky so I get plenty

your girl is average at best looks clapped

She is athletic as well, I know you wish you had someone as successful as her.

she isn’t really my type, but good job I guess.

Plus she is a good person and volunteers. Face it, you wont find someone as amazing as her

Smart, successful, beautiful, sporty. Too bad for you user

she may be successful and kinky, OP

convince me, op. Got any better pics?

Like I said she is a future doctor with a tight body.

She is self conscious about her little tits but I like them

her body is pretty nice. What about her ass? You like it?

>Pretty
What means kinky for you, Op?

Yep, her favorite toy is a butt plug. Haven't gotten her to wear one in public yet but working on it. Like I said she is atheltic so it's nice and tight
What do you mean?

damn. I bet you have fun fucking her. She’s probably looks even better naked.

How does it feel to know every member of Sup Forums has already used and abused your gfs pussy before she even gave you a chance, you kiss all of our sloppy seconds

how many dicks? before yer baby dick?
Ohhh baby YES!

You know what OP? Not bad. Definitely looks like a keeper. Now tell me, are you really telling me you're NOT going to fuck this up somehow?

Oh it is a site to see, she is a fun one
What are you even trying to say?
I'm her 3rd, only 2 LT boyfriends before me
Not planning on it, she's the one

Daily reminder: troll is a troll is a troll is a trol

Daily reminder some people actually get girls

Truth nuke

Okay op you did convince me a little bit. She is pretty hot, but I still don’t believe she’s anything exceptional

that 5head tho

6/10 OP

Except she is the full package
Just a bad angle
Lol okay then

Doctor? Try fucking a marketing director of a major corporation and get back to me. I don't even have to work.

you must be real ugly then if u think shes better than average. top kek

why the need to gloat then?

women are so evil, but you found the good one!

Whatever you say. I can see where you’re coming from though. You’re the one that gets to fuck her lmao

Well she is gonna be an anesthesiologist, so will make bank and insane job security
Lol okay virgin
Guess it's just fun
Yep and that's a great feeling

Those two things aren't really the same though are they?

What do you mean?

show more tits

how big is ur dick post pics? i'm always suprised on this form the number of hot chix sucking on small weiners

Can't ruin her career like that just in case lol
6", pretty average to be honest

Sounds kinda gay

looks like southern europe,, right?

It's pretty great tbqh
Yeah why?

On what swamp donkey planet is this cunt pretty?

country?

anything good you can post? ass? pussy?

How does it feel when opposite? Tfw am girl with no dude to stick it up my pooper.

proof?

She may not be a supermodel but she is the whole package
Was taken in Greece
I'm not dumb I know what Sup Forums does with that lol
I'm sure you can find someone

Have you tried being attractive? Works wonders

Don't care, went MGTOW a long time ago and never cared about women every again. Life is comfy now.

I can get a girlfriend using reverse image search too, loser.

Nice dude face

That's healthy
Lol k then
I disagree

user can't read if he can't understand what I said...

Except you've never seen her pussy

Neutral, 'cause I haven't put any effort into getting and keeping one.

Bet you wish you could though, love my kinky slut

You are missing out bro

She looks like a fucking toad

You wish you had someone as kinky as her, especially when she is gonna make bank hah

what are you 12

>How does it feel knowing yoh won't get a girlfriend when mine is pretty-

Stop right there, criminal scum.

I don’t need my girl to make bank because i make bank so there’s nothing to be jealous about she’s not that good looking and almost every girl is kinky

Guess you're just jealous
It's true

The funny think is I would post nudes if I didnt think Sup Forums would fuck her life up over them

You get a W for that comment

im pretty sure this is simone giertz

From the looks of it, she has no ass, no tits and looks like a man, my girl ain’t a model but she sure looks better than yours

Not as kinky as mine and we will both make bank
Who?
Yeah she is self conscious about her little tits but she has a tight ass and stays in shape so she's got a great body

I was mistaken. this chick looks a lot like a chick that makes robots and is sexy as fuck.

liaten here kid you can’t say cuz odds are someone has a girl that’s kinker than yours and makes more money than you and her combined, got back and do your hw kid

>mine is pretty

Lol no

I have been with a fair amount of girla and she is by far the kinkiest
See the virgins are out in full force

dude your bitch has zero titties. Might as well be dating a 12 year old boy kek

Only virgins feel the need to boast about something they don’t have and good thing you picked an ugly chick to make it more believable

Meh. Her face is a 6/10. Looks like she's in her 30s. Body is nothing special. Not saying I wouldn't bang her given the chance, but she's nothing to brag about either.

I know I already said that
No just think it's fun to hear what other guys think but pretty hostile right now
It's mainly cause she tries to dress older to gain respect lol

Enjoy being the shadow of someone for your entire life. No one will care about you and if by any chance she gets a better man your life will be ruined.

Pretty hostile, says the guy calling everyone else virgins

Pretty bad but at least I'm not autistic.

Not worried lol
Its the truth here
Nor am I

she's too good for you, obviously.

here you are at /b.

she will be bored of you. soon if not already.

> enjoy your time for it is brief, and you are but a slug compared to her.

This must be some bait. OP obviously autistic and insecure about never living up to the stature of his ugly 'gf'

No bait, i guess I get some weird pleasure out of it, she would kill me if she knew lol

Tell her I said Hi.

????

Oh user...

She looks okay in this one, but in the others she seems old and worn out.

Is she 40? She'd be a very attractive 40 year old.

As this thread dies so does the little bit of happiness you have right now. Clearly you're bored of her or she's about to dump you. You have nothing to do with her. And as your relation dies you'll get sadder... enjoy the last moment of happiness you got.

your girlfriend looks basic
how much money are you paying her to keep her?
shes taking something from you whether you like to admit it or not lol, whether it be money for dates, or picking her up from work, or taking her places, shes benefitting from it in some way or else she wouldnt be with you.
so good luck getting leeched off of ~ ! ! ! :-)

Don't get why theres2 so much anger towards me in this thread. Anyways I really shouldnt be doing this anyways cause its pretty disrepspectful to her so I'm out

What??

What is this about?

OP here, what is this...

Knowing that people have won the lotto is not motivation enough to actually buy a ticket.

OP still here, yeah I got lucky, I understand why people would be demotivated

Still curious about this...

Look man, we get it, you are dick deep into her. That’s great, really. We just don’t agree that she is very attractive.

Sorry man. But you need to keep thinking she is attractive, because that is what matters.