Its that time again!

Its that time again!

SCP roll game, last 4 digits of your roll you have to post, and have to spend a night in a room with, and you must touch them once

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-1584
scp-wiki.net/scp-302
scp-wiki.net/scp-742
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roll

Shit, make that 3 then, 7000 is a bit high

roll

scrolliosis

fuckin sentient plant matter

It can be the last 4 digits if it's less than 4000.

Yeah, I tried to say make it three, since 7k is too high

You're fucking retarded.

Rollin'

Rolling for 999. God help us all.

Not scuurred....

Row

Roll

Roll

The Concrete Man is about as safe as I could get.

The r word

roll

roll

rolling

Reoulll

Hmm

*Breaths in heavily* May God have mercy on me!

well this shit looks creepy, but unless i try to cause harm to "it", nothing will happen, so touching and spending a night is easy.

I got cursed Scotch! Not drinking that shit! Re-rolling!!!

rollin for glory

scp-wiki.net/scp-1584

Fucking lucky bastard!

Roll

roll

> geez as a long time skimmer of scp trying to get ideas for delta green games, this is a new rollerino for me.

Contact lens that change your perception. Cool but I don't have the balls to put those bastards in my eyes so rerolling!!!

Asteroid forest & reroll

ROOLLLZ

The Well of Rebirth. could be worst

roll

roll

Rollol

What the fuck do you think. Also I know I'm technically playing the game wrong bu this is much more entertaining then the alternate

rollarino

Rollatoo

Rollo

dont know much about scp but roll

Okay so I got a horse that can travel at the speed of light. Bad news is that the horse is in space right know.
>SCP-2872 violently erupted from its cell through to the surface of Site-12, causing ███ injuries and ██ fatalities. After breaching containment, SCP-2872 achieved escape velocity, and entered a trajectory towards the constellation Equuleus.
Reroll!

2837 is floating shapes and 837 is a brick. Wowzers

Rollie pollie

I got a hard drive that doesn't do anything so reroll time

Roll and hope for death

SCP-3141
>a mathematical theorem
NO!
Reroll!

>3334
>a fucking program
welp, I live another day

Check em

Rolll

I'll roll

Fuk a duk

Please a quick death, or at least a benign effect..

Rolling

FUCK

Reroll

Stop being a faggot and spend the night with this next one

Ok then hoping for 1230

Nigger

K

4k was too high, went SCP-302

scp-wiki.net/scp-302 Fucking ants. Great. I'm dead, and very painfully fucking dead.

roll

rolling

Mo

well fuck scp-wiki.net/scp-742

roll for codes

Rillll

So a bowl that makes me write in haikus I could live with that

rolling for the broken god

trilly

rollan

Roll. Also there needs to be more of these threads, because they're always fun.

Nervous roll

roll

A bunny who can eat anything and occasionally eats himself but still acts like a normal chill ass bunny.
Ok I can do that.

Re-rolling for fun

so... i stay in a room all night trying to figure out cardboard puzzles that will form in the image of what i fear most. talking to an sjw about society? nvm that would be cringe... i guess next up would be my inability to cum from bj's... not too bad..

Fuck that's a scary one, I'd still want to be exposed to it once though

Hope I don't get anything too sp00py

Aye

rollinngggg

Rolly

All night long!

Roll

rolling for anything i can have sex with...

roll

7k is too high so I went for the last 3 digits.

I'm fucked, anons.

Item #: SCP-149

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-149 in any of its instances is to be kept inside a sealed plexi-glass box for observation. Oxygen and a nutrient mist are to be released into the containment cell every two hours. If any instance of SCP-149 escapes its cell, Protocol-42-Charlie is to be brought into effect on any and all contaminated personnel, by order of O5-12, after Incident 149-1.

Description: SCP-149 is a breed of mosquito which carries a strain of retrovirus (herein referred to as SCP-149-A) that mutates regenerating human cells into fertilized mosquito eggs. SCP-149-A is injected directly into the bloodstream when SCP-149 feeds. The SCP-149-A quickly works on the nucleus of the cells, warping the DNA. The first set of cells bred from these changed instructions closely resemble cysts, and are concentrated in the lining of the esophagus and the sinuses. Upon dissection, however, these 'cysts' are revealed to be filled with SCP-149's larvae, the cysts acting as a protective casing against external forces. SCP-149 appears to go through its maturation cycle in a matter of hours; by the time the subject is able to feel any effects, the first generation of SCP-149 has already grown inside the subject's body. SCP-149 primarily achieves exodus through the mouth and nostrils, occasionally being diverted through the Sphenoid sinuses to escape through the eye sockets. Infection by SCP-149 is fatal, and chance of infection has been estimated to be 50% from one bite.

YEAH BABY
E
A
H

B
A
B
Y

306.....The frogs....son of a fucking bitch....Keter Class....horrible lesions.....I hate my short painful life

roll

Rol

>The Never-Ending Pizza Box
Cool! I get the challenge done and dinner in one move.

Roland

Roll

derp

let's seeee