Rate benis is a good size?

Rate benis is a good size?

crazy small, but check themdubsnigger!

Fuck like you’re not trolling, it’s actually small?

femanon here,

you are fat and your penis is stubby and unacceptable. you should probably kill yourself

I’m not fat

that's a much better photo but your cock is still unfortunate

Honestly super fucking insecure about it was hoping people would tell me it’s not bad and be reassuring. I literally have bdd too so this is so fucked

posting photos of something that you're insecure about on Sup Forums was a great idea, keep up the good work retard

Why would they call it small if it obviously wasn’t?

Bump

Bump

6/10 incredibly average. R8

Mine is about that size if not smaller and i have given countless orgasms to all the girls i have been with it.
All these virginfags dont know shit about how a vagina works.

7 is good... acceptable

Should i jelq?

If you want to ruin your dick and never be able to get hard again, go for it!

Who gives a shit. Bitches won’t care about size while they’re getting dicked down.
T.small dick

R8 MY M8

4.5/10
7/10

This isn’t a dick rate thread.... is my dick tiny to you?

I'm not telling until you rate my cock Lolololol

Idk I’m straight...7.5 I guess?? I would say 7 is good and acceptable/fuckable etc....

I made this thread asking if it was small or not. You gave me a very poor rate on a pic after I just trimmed.... is my dick tiny? Cause I’m not tall or handsome and I have a mental illness so if I really have a small dick I may as well kill Myself....

7.5/10 and a 0.5 bonus, it's good ?

Can you please just answer man? I just want to know? Is it too small to you? What’s normal, acceptable, good enough? I just want to know.... I know I can’t change it :(

Damn bro, your dicks fine, you're really going to set yourself into a depressive spiral like this. You're packing heat okay? Most guys are, my best advice and what really gets it for girls is just to be comfortable with what you've got and who you are, and if you're not, then fucking, read a book or something.

I got rated a 4.5/10 by a person who rated another a 7 and 7.5.... this is why I’m sad. Nobody else but you said It’s fine

So you're going to get choked up by one persons opinion? You've really got to build some toughness, some people might not like your personality, but some people might like your hair? People are different like that. stop stressing cos you'll make it worse on yourself.

Sup Forums is not the place to get valid opinions

Oh really??? This is the same user in a body rate thread SURE DOESNT SEEM SO HARD ON PEOPLE

Your confidence is fucked.

Dude, its just a mishandling, i meant 5.5, don't worry

r8

Your dick is fine, both ur pics are complete garbage tho. I've satisfied women with this (pic related) and yours is bigger, stop being a wanker.

>benis
you mean dicklet?

Obviously... nobody thinks I’m good enough. And besides, what’s confidence got to do with physically being valued low?

Can you stop attention whoring, douchebag? I see you all over soc too and you have your own thread and people asking for kik.... I was kind and rated you and simply asked why you rated me so low and you didn’t even answer. Fuck off and die tragically for all I care..

5.5 isn’t even good.... 7 is

someone got a grudge

R8

I don’t have a grudge.... it’s jusy you’re rude....I’m a suicidal insecure person, you’re not helping

R8