Decrease in worldwide beer consumption

W-w *breathes heavily* what the fuck Germany?

Drinking beer is haral desu

hey nippon friend I have a question

>Japanese flag
>Not a proxy
God, you really are a naive race

>haral
Don't drag our king into this pls

does this mean that 140 liters of wine were consumed in 1994? or only about 30 liters? what kind of chart is this?

It's interesting how the Russians are replacing their vodka for beer.

WHY THE FUCK ARE ENGLAND FLAGS ALWAYS SO MEAN COME ON MAN THERE WAS LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON TO BULLY YET YOU CHOSE TO BE AN ASSHOLE WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE WHAT DOES THAT RETARDED ISLAND DO TO YOU THAT YOU KEEP KEEP KEEP BEING SMUG ARROGANT ASSHOLES ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE FUCKING TIME CANT YOU ENGAGE IN A NORMAL CONVERSATION LIKE EVERYONE ELSE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST EVEN THE MOST BACKWARDS STUPID FLAGS LIKE SAUDI FUCKING ARABIA MANAGE TO NORMALLY TALK TO PEOPLE WITHOUT BEING ALL SLIMEY AND MEAN FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT TOWERBUILDING FUCK YOUR TEATIME AND FUCK YOU IN PARTICULAR

>Total: Litres bn

Take a guess what the "bn" stands for

did you miss the bn?

anyway, Germans are obviously just becoming more civilized and drinking more wine now

JUST

lul this

okay but my question still stands
is this chart showing roughly 140 billion liters of wine consumed for just 30?

Could it be that nu makes drink less because getting drunk is considered undignified, drinking beer unrefined, patriarchal, exercising privilege n shit?

I seriously think it's because Germany is increasingly becoming Turkified.

The U.S went down as well though

should be 30 based on a quick google so it seems stacked

based china

glad to see people slowly embracing the winepill

Tippity Toppity banter lel

Meh, we've been growing it for >2000 years here now

>what the fuck Germany?
that's what you get when you flood your country with shitskin muzzies

Big fucking surprise.

Comercially made beer is absolute dogshit and unless you want to just get shitfaced (in which case cheap wine and strong liquor is superior) you have to spend crapton of money to not cringe at every sip.

Stop making pisswasser and people will drink it again