Quitting opiates sucks fucking hell. Anybody got related shit to share to occupy the time?

Quitting opiates sucks fucking hell. Anybody got related shit to share to occupy the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZHQQ0f1qKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Had five years sober... relapsed. Went back out for seven. Beensober 15 months again
Wasn’t easy either time.

Sorry user I don't have an image, but I want to let you know that you're not alone, I know opiates are really hard to give up but you can do it.

hey user, sorry no pic either but i am 6 months clean from opiates. its fucking hell but trust me bro its so much better without them. it may not seem like it now but you will feel so much better once you are clean from them. its hard bc time feels slow. try to play videa. in a week or so time will start flying and you wont think of them as much. you can do it bro!!

3 years clean boyo, jerk it till your dink falls off my man. Seriously anything that can get your body naturally giving you a chemical reward will make the time go by much faster.

I'm a week in and it gets harder every day. Don't get me wrong, the withdrawal made me want to die but this living normal life shit just isn't for me I guess. Fuck.

Weed or kratom or both was a game changer for me. Mostly kratom, weed can amplify any anxious feelings if you dont have a tolerance.

You were clean so long the first time. Do the cravings to use never get any better? Congrats on both times, man. It's fuckin hard.

I was considering trying one of those, but fuck, I have the most addictive personality, and I don't think I'd be able to get/stay clean if I touch anything. Just trying to breathe an hour at a time and hoping to shit it gets better soon.

It gets easier. Just takes a lot of work at start. I almost never think about it anymore other than certain triggers from time to time

itll get better in the second week. trust me you are going to try to get fucked up off anything over the next month or two. alcohol weed etc. my advice is to try it but dont let it get outta hand just dont go back to opiates. after you get the get fucked up stage over with normal life becomes bearable and things start looking up. where do you live user? most of the times its where we live that makes us hate life and use

Don’t take shit. Just another handcuff

The place I live is only bad because of my own bullshit. I had a perfect life but no coping skills. Shit went downhill fast the first time something bad happened. And when I had surgery, the meds didn't just help the physical pain, you know? That was two years ago, I was fucked by the third month on them. There's not even anything left to avoid at this point, just my own damn self.

was heroin addict, been clean for 4 or so years. haven't had urges since the first year clean.

4.5 years sober here , you can do it. It gets easier. I would recommend getting a good addiction psychotherapist who will prescribe you buprenorphine in the beginning and then gradually taper off of the bupe for as long as it takes. I tapered off for 3 years. Realize you are using drugs to cover up a problem . Find what that problem or idea is. I used hypnotherapy to find out some of my root causes for abuse. Opiates are about numbing pain whether it be physically or emotionally. So find where the pain is and confront it.

dude i went through the same thing. i had some bad hiccups in life and numbed my pain with perc30s. i unfortunately graduated to heroin. then next thing you know im shooting it. then one night i went upstairs to shoot a few bags, woke up to someone on top of me, i thought it was girlfriend. here it was the police. Narcanned me twice. i was 120 seconds from death. i decided to get clean and i never want to go back to it . i ruined so much over opiates. fucking lost so many friends, blew tens of thousands of dollars. its just not worth it

u'll get bowel cancer you degenerate have fun not taking shits for a month

my dr gave me percs and oxycontin together post surgery... i was taking 150mg a day total, crushing the oc, running out of meds early every month, all the typical shit. but "it wasn't a problem, I'm just in pain" bullshit y'know how it goes. I almost got sucked into heroin over and over, had the chance in front of me so many times but I had a steady source of legal drugs through my doctor so I was scared of losing that if they drug tested me. thank god, me being a pussy probably saved my life if I can get things this fucked up off as little oxy as I was on. I'm so glad for you that you were able to get clean after all of that hell. It really does ruin everything it touches.

glad you never went to heroin. yeah i basically call opiates a life blender. because your life is shredded to pieces. i really wish you the best bro and hope you get clean. i feel so much better now that im 6 months clean

MDo you have a youtube channer called cg kid by any chance

Life blender. So fucking true. Thanks for listening to me bitch and the well wishes. It's great to hear it from somebody that made it through.

>Quitting opiates

it's no harder than quitting trousers
get a fucking set off balls an man/woman the fuck up.

bro i am here for you anytime. email me [email protected] and ill shoot you real email thru there. always here to listen and help get you thru this. stay strong

. u have no idea what you are talking about. if you are so strong why dont you go shoot dope for 2 months everyday and then quit .

It gets better, it just takes a while. Youll be interested in life again, give yourself some time.
Not him, but ive been off heroin for almost 5 years. Heroin is the last thing i think about today. Maybe twice a year ill dream about it but thats it.

proud of you bro . not many people make it thru recovery. i was close to death. i know people who go to rehab for "an oil change" which means lower their tolerance. shits fucked up and its either recover or die. glad you chose to live

Thanks, man. Right now, it's 100% of every day is just...when can I use again...when can I get more. It's breaking me down so much, especially with the lack of sleep from withdrawal, I can't get a break from it. And I don't want to use at all. but I don't want to be clean, either. Fuckin sad that it can take everything a person has and you still want more. I just want to WANT recovery, you know? If I wanted sober, it'd be so much easier. But my head is a mess and all I'm interested in right now is high. Fuckin' a man, how'd my life end up here. Ugh.

/rant. sorry yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZHQQ0f1qKY

i got to see this show with 3D polarized glasses in phoenix. it was probably better than any other performance of this tour because it was in a SMALL theater with like maybe 300 people, not a fucking massive arena. it was like being INSIDE the speakers.

I thought the same thing years ago. I thought I'd be fine because I'm a strong person with great self control otherwise, and I'd taken various drugs before and been completely fine - tried them a few times and dropped them. But when you find your drug of choice, addiction breaks who you are. You'll never get it without going through it - I certainly did not - but just in case it makes a dent, I'll say this anyway.