It will be apt for when they get fucked by Mexico

>pride of taking it in the ass

does not make any sense

Soccer is a sport for liberals

Absolutely disgusting.

>amerifags

Which disgusting kike is behind this?

Looks nice, I'd like such a shirt

Actual question; why are people in Europe who watch soccer/football typically right-wing, while Americans are left?

I for one am excited about this show of appreciation for the lgbt community and us soccer's willingness to be a progressive voice for minorities who were born a certain way and should be supported and praised for the bravery they display on a daily basis

>supporting some small group
>by gouging them with over-priced merchandise
>pink ribbon shit also does this shit

Why hasn't there been a crackdown on this shit?

There's such and such here in Germany. Some teams are openly left, others have right-wing fans they don't clearly take distance from..
Most supporters I got to know like to keep politics out of football, though

Only hipsters like football in America. Hipsters are generally left-leaning, whereas the working class has a bit of a tendency to go to the right.

Football in Europe is about local communities and mostly working class fans in those communities. They tend to be more traditionalist and generally dumber. American soccer fans are hipsters who want to seem cultured by liking the unpopular euro sport.

whats the matter you some type of homophobe m8?

>Using left and right wing to describe social attitudes
I'm not a fan of this

tragic

What's there to crack down on? Do you hate freedom?

right-wingers are traditionalists, soccer was never a tradition in america and still is more of a novelty/kid's sport for the majority of people here

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH

I'm sure.

divegrass is a girl's sport

BASED

I think the point that was being made was on how much money actually gets donated to these charities and how much the top people in charge get a cut of all those donations.

they really don't want their faggot sport to ever become mainstream here do they

Amerilards think that because male US teams suck, while female NT usually is top ranked. Once they'll be relevant, you'll change your mind.

A true story.

soccer officially for fags

now you're just giving us more reasons to yell puto

>LGBT Pride Month
Wait, didnt this used to be a day?

Whats next, LGBT Pride Quarters? Years? Decennias?

WC in US will be hilarious. All black/latino teams of France/Germany/US in pink uniforms with couple of transsexual bench players. Hell even Ruskiland will be fed up to suck so much by then and will bring naturalised Brazilians to show those damn Muricans what's what.

What's with green Macedonia?

We are living the LGBT decade
pic unrelated

There are a lot of Left wing clubs, just like right wing clubs.

It is what happens when you exist for 100 years, growing with the community around you.

man, what a gay ass country

Ironically most people who follow American football in Europe are massive hipsters, who tend towards left wing faggotry. The guy who introduced me to watching the sport was literally a member of a communist youth group.

>TFW no jew hating, muslim bashing, darkie threatening team to root for

Because north-americans footy bandwagoners are globalists trying to fit in with the rest of the world while euro footy fans are traditionalist, usually have 3 or 4 generations of the same family supporting the same team...

Don't really care. It's just a meme friendly. Half of the us womens team are lesbians, obviously equality is a big issue for them. To each their own.

Right-wingers in the U.S. are generally scared of anything foreign.

it is well documented that 100% of mls fans are flaming faggots, so why is this news again?

>yfw this is only because nike made them do it
>yfw sjws still hate them for paying third worlders cents to build their $300 shoes for niggers

> They tend to be more traditionalist and generally dumber
>Translation: They're all RACIST and aren't like ME

This isn't plebbit, there is no upvote. This isn't faceberg, there is no like button. Please leave your pseudo-intellectualism wherever you found it because it doesn't do you any favours here except make you look like a cunt.

Nice, well thought out rebuttal.

PUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are they going to play with these in Mexico?

lel, literally asking for PUTO chants

There might be no like button, but certainly there are (You)s, and you deserve them.

nothing wrong with this
Sup Forums please leave

Beautiful, I might buy one.

> working class
> right

Yep and it's the same with the other way round and English hipsters following American football. All massive whoppers anyway

As are right-wingers in other countries, hence preferring their football over foreign degenerated sports like boreball or apehoop or handegg.

just when you thought soccer couldn't get any gayer

Is Pride the real deal or just a meme player?

I'm fine with gays, but it's nothing to be proud of. There's no need to make it a big thing.

Trannies have an actual mental illness though, they should drop that shit. It isn't even a sexuality.

good post

Nothing wrong in trying to make divegrass manlier.

maybe our right wingers arethe same as american left wingers

i missed the based ultra sur, but florentino kicked them out to bring chinks and arabs for the fucking money. Fuck him.

Because americans are fucking stupid materialists, and believe that the commodification of every social cause is the way of progress.

Which is why the US women's team is GOAT

How will they react when the inevitable happens and mexicans start yelling putos at the players.

Gotta love how latin america has no PC bullshit going on.