Zendaya NOT Playing Mary-Jane Watson In SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

You were rused, Sup Forums.

>"My character is not romantic. My character is like very dry, awkward, intellectual; and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people, like “My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.” So she comes off very weird. But to me, she is very cool because she’s deep. She’s always thinking about something, always reading. I like that. And I also like that I don’t really have to do anything for hair and makeup. I just get to walk in and walk out."

screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-zendaya-mary-jane-role/

What if it's a reverse ruse and she is

"she's deep because she thinks a lot"

wew

Megan Fox is the only real and appropriate pick for MJ.

/ss/pider-Man needs to become a reality ASAP.

fucking nigger

Feel bad for tom holland, this will just be some shitty Disney channel garbage. Man marvel would be so much better if Disney wasn't holding them back, the dialogue in this film will be embarrassing

>"My character is not romantic. My character is like very dry, awkward, intellectual; and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people
>she is very cool because she’s deep. She’s always thinking about something, always reading.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

It'll make $1 billion and you know it.

Holy shit this is going to be tumblr: the character

>"My character is not romantic. My character is like very dry, awkward, intellectual; and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people, like “My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.” So she comes off very weird. But to me, she is very cool because she’s deep. She’s always thinking about something, always reading. I like that. And I also like that I don’t really have to do anything for hair and makeup. I just get to walk in and walk out."
>This is still allowed in Trump America
at least she's not the romantic interest

:(

Fuck Marvel.

Only retards were rused. Did you really think Feige would allow Mary Jane to be soiled by someone who doesn't look like her? This is his chance to make the Spider-man he's always wanted. And, if Sony wanted to be dicks about things, he has the Big Bad Mouse behind him.

Oh shit it's still possible! Come on based Disney.

Is it legal to save this pic in my PC???

Sony*

They already confirmed she'll become the romantic interest in the sequel.

too old, plus she went from a 10 to an 8. If she was how she looked in Transformers 1 she could have been perfect

They should have gotten someone who doesn't sound so fucking stupid to play the smart girl
What a daft cunt

inb4 we were all juked, and she's actually playing Spiderman from one universe over, and they fall in love so neither of them has to be virgins.

>smart people can't be romantic
>she thinks a lot she's so deep
>“My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.”
>wow she's just, like, so me
What would happen if women, as a whole, all became self-aware? All at once. I think it would probably rip a hole in space and time.

but, will she be in a sexy outfit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU, KEKS, IT WASN'T CONFIRMED HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

That woman is dumb as hell, what do you expect. This is how dumb people imagine anyone remotely smart being like.

best post

Who is Bella Thorne?

Not Lee/Romita MJ at all.

>tfw too smart to be a romantic interest.

>My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level

Damn...

Martin Jackson Watson?

Did someone steal her tits? Poor thing looks underage.

Oh...right. Can't wait for the teen equivalent of Melissa McCarthy to play MJ.

So he's playing Sup Forums.

Go to bed Ayer, you fucking hack.

YES PLEASE

Anyone who isn't an idiot already knew this.

So.. Gwen Stacy?

this.

here's that (You) you wanted

A coalburner

>and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people, like “My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.” So she comes off very weird. But to me, she is very cool because she’s deep.
She sounds like an asshole.

>Flatter chest than (You)
>Boy body
>Ayy lmao face

>Sup Forums
>not overreactive whiny cunts
No shit she wasn't MJ.

she's still playing mary-jane, just a sjw version of it
>dry
>awkward
>intellectual
>weird
>not like other girls
you see where this is going?

Holy shit, Trump is already turning things around and he's 2 months away from even being sworn in

why is reading associated with being smart

How do you stand behind a woman like that and not get aroused?

Just looking at that pic makes me sweat a little.

How do you get smart without reading though? I don't mean as in reading fiction bullshit, but how would you learn enough to be considered "smart" if you didn't read?

>“My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.”
>nigger character

top kex

>filler like
Dropped.

That nigga is a known gay

I think that's the point.

>Peter unexpectedly gets a text and hurries out of the classroom, half-assing an excuse to his teacher. Michelle asks "where are you always disappearing to, Parker?". As Peter struggles to come up with an answer, she deadpans "Just kidding. I don't care."

From the SDCC trailer.

"Smart" is synonymous with intelligence, which is the capability to apply knowledge to context.

That is the distinct difference between being smart and being knowledgeable. Someone with knowledge is not necessarily intelligent, and vice versa.

Oh and to make it clear; Knowledge isn't exclusive to reading, in case that wasn't abundantly clear.

If all knowledge was gained from reading, then why would people write books? Everything they're writing is generally from their experience, otherwise you're just reading somebody writing about something they read, and so on and so forth.

I knew it all along, all the progressive clickbait bullshit was simply saying it for trying to make comic fans angry and then using said fire to fuel more of their clickbait.

if you read books
you is a genius n sheeeit

If they chose MJ and Gwen in the future

Please

Choose a new face

Still, Ned Leeds is fat chink.

this pic gave me a new strain of AIDS

like, like, like, like

I find reading is interesting because it's an extremely dense way of passing information. It's faster than listening, often faster than watching, much faster than going through life and learning from experiences. The problem lies in how well something can be understood from only reading, and whether the info is accurate in the first place.

>pale redhead with lusty eyes

Literal semen demon

This is damage control. It was already leaked that she WAS playin MJ, but they decided to change it due to the backlash of a black MJ.

/thread

I bet the BBC made her very deep.

>face it Nigger, you just hit the jack pot

seriously?

Face it, user. You just hit the loli spot.

So... She's playing the average introverted narcissist?

a transexual with a horse face?