Sup Forums thoughts on this?

Sup Forums thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/humor/question/mathtest.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's the question mark

Ironically, no Tyrones in the class got the correct answer.

20%

How many did he rape and how many did he knock up?

4/20 = x/100
4/20 * 100 = x
x = 20

20%

tyrone aint playing kek. this is the teacher right? i find it hilarious, clearly its media bait. maybe he hates his school and is trying to bring shit furry on it. nothing special.

There must be some Sup Forumslacks randomly working these quiz sites these teachers get shit from
I mean, why would the teacher knowingly do that?

now is it a white teacher mocking niggers or a nigger teacher making an edgy joke?

Zero.

Was the teacher's name Pryzbylewski?

The teacher dindu nuffin

>I mean, why would the teacher knowingly do that?
It's called making the work relatable. You hear retards all the time saying "I've never needed to solve for X" not realising that they do, every day, and X just means "some thing". If you said "I have a $50 not and drinks are $8 how many drinks can I buy?" then they'd probably be more inclined to work it out.

PLEASE BE WHITE.

Thanks nigger

I don't see how that is racist. How can you tell what race Tyrone is?

x=4
y=20

dy/dx = 0, integral of dy/dx = y = 20 = c

1/c = per c (per cent) = 1/20

4/20 = 0.2 as a proportion of all grills
0.2 expressed as a percent = 0.2 * 100 (per cent == for each one hundred) therefore 20%

Ayyy yo prez!

You realize my post was a joke, right?

Yes luv, I'm just expressing the solution different ways.

0% Tyrone dindu nuthin'

>4/20 = 0.2 as a proportion of all grills
>4/20

blaze it mah nigga

5%

She was an old white teacher who was set to retire the following day. She figured she'd go out with some old school bantz.

Based af

Well given that 4 when compared with the amount of "girls" in existence (the final question never specifies gang-girls), the exact percentage is minimal and impossible to specify exactly with current information.

This has been around before. I suspect the teacher wanted some 15 minutes of fame or just had a fuck-it, this will be fun day.

snopes.com/humor/question/mathtest.asp