DEAR GOD WHY HAVE I BEEN WASTING MY TIME WITH MY BLOODY VALENTINE

DEAR GOD WHY HAVE I BEEN WASTING MY TIME WITH MY BLOODY VALENTINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cfUyIAIfak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ikr

don't worry, you'll be back

Just For a Day is better and still isn't' as good as Loveless.

MBV is better you're just sick of their music because you overplayed it
Hey in the future will people argue mbv's importance like we talk about the beatkes

I remember when I thought Slowdive was better than MBV

You'll listen to souvlaki religiously for months, get sick of it, and return to loveless.

Don't see why you can't appreciate both, though

I loved Loveless, but I always felt it had its highs and lows. Listening to Souvlaki so far is everything I've wanted in shoegaze.

Slowdive is cool and their shows are great! It's cool you got into them

But i would say liking/ listening my bloody valentine is a waste of time

Pic Related is my favorite Shogaze album. It’s like my Loveless. Slow dive is great though, and MBV (though not my favorite artist in terms of records) has some fantastic songs, lyrics, ideas and concepts of sound....but even that wasn’t enough for me to be mind blown or anything: where as I can just close my eyes and pic - related takes me off my feet

this is a normal reaction to discovering slowdive. Don't worry, you'll get over your hype in about a week and place Loveless back in your top spot.

Quick! Before you get too attached to Souvlaki make sure you listen to this so you don't underrate it to heck

jesus christ, is that actually a lyric? why do people like these talentless hacks?

i've been listening to both loveless and souvlaki for years and souvlaki has remained in my top spot

Yeah it's part of the chorus of the song "Gullible"

For me, although I enjoy Souvlaki more, I can't really compare the two. I see Loveless as shoegaze with hints of noise rock, and Souvlaki as dream pop with hints of shoegaze. Different listening experiences for me

I’m on the radio right now doing a show on shoegaze it’s pretty fun

whats your channel? link?

Will do. I'm liking Slowdive a lot so I'll give it a shot

marred by the fact that Seagull is too kickass and makes most of the album pale in comparison

Holy shit, that's good

vapour trail is a superior song

slowdive - dream pop
mbv - shoegaze

nah but still really fuggin good. have you heard the live version at brixton with the vocal harmonies? it's amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=5cfUyIAIfak

I’m off air now but I’m at a high school station and probably shouldn’t put it on Sup Forums. I have a weekly show for 2 hours and play a lot of whatever, but i did a specialty show today about shoegaze. Played ride, Cocteau twins, mbv, swervedriver. Join your college/high school radio stations!!!!!!

haha agreed, fell in love with Souvlaki then listened to Loveless once and remembered it's a masterpiece

I think Nowhere is just ok. Wanted to love it but just couldn't get that into it

drive blind is by far their best track

is this an obscure bonus track or a b-side or something? i can't find it on any version's tracklisting

Is be interested to hear youre thoughts if you finished it on first listen

Nowhere = Split > Spooky = Going Blank Again > Isn't Anything > Loveless = Pygmalion > Souvlaki
>tfw there's a high chance of peeps hearing never even hearing Lush

Have you listened to Gala yet? You probably should, it's Lush's best material

I quite enjoy Gala, but it's not really a proper album. Still fantastic, though I'd put it alongside Going Blank Again and Spooky.

oh man. Those sweet first days of listening to this. Trust me, you are going to enjoy it. But take it slow, I made the mistake of abusing, and the vibe it had died a little bit.