I have an opportunity to cheat on my wife tomorrow night. Should I do it?

I have an opportunity to cheat on my wife tomorrow night. Should I do it?
Pic related, the hoe I'll be cheating with

Fucking furry

Don't, just divorce with your wife if you don't want to be with her

Thanks man. I'm just horny.

they all cheat, so have at it

Looks like she might be an ugly burnt-out slightly post college skank with self-esteem issues that result in her leeching all of the happiness from others that she can through her slut hole.

So yes, you should.

Looks like a paedophile.

Do it OP

Do it, fuck your life up, regret that shit after

Tell your wife you found a website called morethantwo.com and you're poly now.

Probably best advice here

If you want to fuck up your life, go up.

I'm probably not going to cheat. I haven't met her. Just talking on the internet and she is down to fuck. I'll just lead her on at this point.

When in doubt, jack off before meeting her, see how you feel when your dick isn't thinking for you.

If you dont have the nuts to be honest with her or leave her before hand, you dont have the nuts to please any woman at all.. an hero or stay with your woman.

Dont risk ruining your life if your wife finds out for the sake of fucking one broad. Really stupid decision if you do.

You say that now but you’ll think with your dick and cave like an asshole and ruin your marriage because a young bitch like her is too stupid to keep quiet.

I just deleted the app where I can talk to her. I hate myself that I even took it this far

Good on you for making the right choice dude. Now go fuck your wife

Good. The feelings you have are well deserved and you deserve to suffer the guilt.
Im proud an user finally made a good choice

Thank you. Me and the wife don't get to see each other a lot bc of work, but we did make plans to fuck when she gets home at 1 am.

Yeah. Im definetly going to feel stupid all night, but you being proud of me has given me an odd sense of joy

Faggot

Have some integrity and fap you fucking faggot.

I promise user your making the right choice.. be a man not a boy.

She looks like a jew

Cum first.

Regret and divorce after.

You got this OP.