WE WUZ KANGZ: a rebuttal

Why are people saying the new Assassins Creed game is "We Wuz"-propaganda? Look at the face shape and nose bridge of the main character, how does this character look like a sub-saharan? A tanned + naturally dark Semite is what this looks like. An Egyptian with no European or more northerly North African admixture that spends time in the sun could easily look this dark, no?

he has a semite look, but the pharaos were actually blonde eyed blue haired

egyptians were brown why african americans are we wuz

>but the pharaos were actually blonde eyed blue haired

many pharaohs were represented with brown skin with Semitic facial structure

>Why are people saying the new Assassins Creed game is "We Wuz"-propaganda?
I didn't notice anyone make a big deal out of this. I honestly stopped paying attention to anything that comes out of France/French studios or Sweden.

It's called spending all your time outside in a desert

WE

Has Sup Forums become too powerful?

>I honestly stopped paying attention to anything that comes out of France/French studios or Sweden.
this

it's just gotten embarassing at this point

no. its just normalfags/redditors ARE Sup Forums users

WUZ

who gives the fuck about what color a bunch of extinct people where, i swear to god blacks and whites are dumb as fuck

>new Assassins Creed game
you copypasted in the wrong board fucker

Looks pretty accurate for an Egyptian, white supremacists and wewuzers are both a bunch of idiots.

My problem isn't his skin tone but that his voice sounds way too African.

>His voice is too african for me

Is there any lighter criticism than that?

Also the god of war and samurai jack are voiced by black actors and no one cared

Why care now?

>Also the god of war and samurai jack are voiced by black actors and no one cared

But they don't sound African, so it doesn't matter. I don't know much about Ancient Egyptian language but I don't really believe they sounded like sub saharan Africans. Plus no one else in the game seems to have that sort of accent either so it stands out a lot

He's suppose to be a Nubian sheriff (which did exist) so its pretty fine

They should have gotten an actual Nubian to do it though

i don't suppose they had an american accent either tbf

the voice actor is a literal nigerian with his african accent

He's way darker than the average egyptian

He is a nomad from the south if anything.

literally what he is

A Nubian

>of all the egyptian types they choose the niggiest
WE

north africans =/= saharan & subsaharan

Just thanking god he isn't a nigger it's bad enough being brown and arab I don'\t want to be called the niggest of niggly.

>I don'\t want to be called the niggest of niggly.

Why would you be?