Okay Sup Forums I need some help, I want to drop a enormous red pill in my college class...

Okay Sup Forums I need some help, I want to drop a enormous red pill in my college class. Our project is to do a presentation on a political issue and I chose Political Correctness.

How can I drop this red pill while not being in the danger of becoming the next person expelled from college because I'm not liberal.

Do you have any sources, arguments, or advice to give me? Anything would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtWrljX9HRA
vox.com/2015/6/3/8706323/college-professor-afraid
nypost.com/2015/04/06/facts-matter-left-sticks-to-narratives-evidence-be-damned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kinda sounds like a suicide mission but maybe your could dig up historical instances where refusing to talk about a sensitive issue resulted in a cultures annihilation or something. the Maori wiped out the Chatham islanders because they were pacifist but its not quite the same. maybe some historic European or east asian instance can be found

Like the San Bernardino shootings?

Why a pentagram?
I can see the rest of it but why that?

Please make a thread about the classes reaction

I wrote a 12 page term paper on freespeech and political correctness user. Its a good topic. My professor was very fond of it.

I still have it, but I'm not home. I'll let you read some of it. If this thread lives.

If you see a guy suspended from UCI for "hate speech" on Monday then it is confirmed me. I'm in a literal suicide mission I live in commiefornia.

That would be great! if you could link it when you get back it would be extremely appreciated.

you're what's commonly known as a useful idiot

someone who adds their voice to the shrieking, thus ensuring that the purely emotional conflict is escalated

if you really want to achieve something, just respect other people and ignore foolishness, this is the only way to get people to respect you and listen to you

bumping. whatever you do, tread lightly dude. sounds like you already know.

Bumpinggg. I'd love to help brainstorm an approach. You could start with the situation in the EU and the censorship policies they just implemented

Id like to have a look as well user

i honestly didn't look into much of it, almost wrote it off as not applying but now that i think of it were there coworkers and stuff who mention suspicious activity and were afraid to report it for being called prejudiced?

Bamping. Maybe we can help OP brainstorm in the meantime.

Taking the Bait. Can't that also be said for SLW's as well who often spout this PC bullshit anyways.

You're going to fuck up and spaghetti all over the place you fucking sperg. You're doing it in college too, you'll see what exposing your power level does to your education you stupid faggot.

Just remembered this from a thread months ago, Use this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=BtWrljX9HRA

How about do a presentation on the modern incarnation of political cuckoldry. .

That is correct they didn't report this large group of Muslims committing suspicious activities in fear of committing profiling. Adding that to my presentation.

Start off with some of the horror stories about canada's hate speech laws, there are some crazy stories about people being prosecuted for little shit.

One of canadas lead investigaters for human rights said " Freedom of speech is an american value, so I don't give it any value."

Zone in on the u.s. after that.

I explained how polictical correctness is just a filter for freespeech. But what does it filter? Students self censor in fear of public shamming. Professors are expected to dance around sensitive subjects. Explain the orgin of trigger warnings for the mentally ill. Point out the similarities between safe spaces and segregation. Explain that hate speech and offensive language can never be properly defined because anything can be potentially either of those things. Explain how while government censorship is very miminal to the large amount of censorship done by private companies.

I'll post it in the next hour or so.

I

and yeah you can try and draw attention to the differences between excessive political correctness and ACTUAL bigoted hate speech. saw some dumb fb thing along the lines of "no its not being politically correct its being a decent person" or some shit. like the point isn't that were going to refer to blacks as "lazy niggers" in official government reports but it might be nice to do a real study on the morale and civic participation in black communities and the causes for decline, as opposed to just saying "EVIL WHAITY IZ UPPRESSIN DEM!1!" like fuckin libtards do

>"""redpill"""

Yeah I was planning on showing the world view of Political Correctness and Censorship. From the US, Canada, EU, etc. I was also planning on showing the viewpoints of presidential candidates such as Shillary, Bernout, God Emporer, and The Johnson.

Just watch some Stefan Molyneux, he probably has a lot of good stuff for you and includes sources. Your presentation will write itself.

>Use Stefan Molyneux as a source

My fucking sides

If this is a presentation, and you want to open their eyes, leave the current presidental stuff out of it. Some will stop listening if your target someone they identify with.

I avoided conservative/ liberal mentions because that "doesn't " matter. Its an "everyone" is affected. Don't "blame" a group.

You want them on your side, they will be more likely digest what saying.

The idea of political correctness is actually inherently good, to be respectful. People should strive to be respectful, but not " forced" by the thought police.

Tell them that the philosophy of microaggressions ends in the death of all human action

Don't be autistic.

What I mean by this is:
>Don't be overly snarky or catty towards politically correct ideals, social justice, or liberalism
>Don't act intellectually superior or otherwise "euphoric"
>However, don't be even a little apologetic for having your own political views
>If you're even a little racist, don't reveal your power level

As long as you avoid being a dick, being a weirdo, and being openly racist/sexist/buzzwords you'll be fine. If people get mad at you, point out that this is the problem - that their inability to even be in the same room as someone who disagrees with them is an indication of how toxic the ideology has become. Point out that you've never once ridiculed or attacked any of your classmates (if this is true) merely for holding opposing views, and that if they really want to talk about tolerance and diversity, they should give a thought to diversity of opinion.

Don't fuck up. You're walking on thin ice.

Look up Angry Foreigner on Kiketube
He has managed to craft some very well put together arguments for normies on lots of redpill subjects that won't get you in trouble since he lives in Sweden and has to dodge the internet poliece

>and includes sources

Are you fucking retarded or just b8ing?

So basically don't be a fedora? Seems easy enough.

Use the argument that Islam oppresses women and use that as a base on where to draw the line form being too politically correct. You have to pick a stance.

this too
also 'im not sure if this is the best way to articulate it but point out something like "even IF immigration has nothing but beneficial economic effect we can't write off the actions of our citizens, even if a minority strong anti immigrant sentiment can have a detrimental effect on the economy and safety of all" like don't shit smear the right wing too hard but touch on there might be a tipping point before a hard backlash. Not limited to immigration either but point out ignoring an issue or reacting strongly in the opposite (open borders to spite the anti immigrants) can end up shooting yourself in the foot, or blowing your legs off whatever

>walk into class to give presentation
"F-fuck political correctness!"
>OP taught a brutal lesson in humility as he get his pasty as ripped to shreds by the obnoxious twink and his fag hag

This is going to be good. See you in class, friend.

Oh, one other thing.

Don't talk about shit you don't know forwards and backwards. You're in the den of the beast; if you don't know your shit better than they know theirs, you're going to get eaten alive. You have to be familiar with the canned opinions they're going to obediently vomit out at you, and know how to counteract them.

Examples:
>You say: Rape culture isn't real. Rape jokes aren't causing more people to rape.
>They say: But it can trigger people who were raped. We need trigger warnings to make sure they're not forced to relive their experiences, and it's not so much to ask that you abstain from a tasteless rape joke once in a while to ensure people don't have to relive unthinkably horrible experiences, right? It sounds like you're just being insensitive.

You can't take the "come on you're overreacting" route at this point, because they're conflating your free speech with a throwaway rape joke, and political correctness with the safety and well-being of a truly traumatized individual. You have to be able to point out that people with PTSD are treated by being forced to remember and familiarize themselves with their trauma until it is no longer unthinkably terrible, aka until they're used to it. And maybe also mention that trigger warnings and safe spaces in the case of rape have gotten so ridiculous that some law school students are petitioning professors to let them skip classes that teach rape law, because it might trigger them.

TL;DR - Know how they're going to respond to their arguments, and know the correct counter to those arguments, or you'll get #REKT

I've thought of this too recently. maybe not for his paper but point out how the left likes to ridicule "dumb backwards/probably rural" christians, and point out how the average muslim has more restrictive views on things like gays, womens right, aborting, religious freedom etc. its like letting in a ton of westboro baptist church people who aren't afraid of taking things into their own hands (picketing funerals vs actual honor killings...)

You could compare political correctness to orthodoxy of the Catholic Church in the middle ages, and those who speak against it as heretics and blasphemers. Try to find as many parallels as you can. Then get into how the printing press, that is more free expression, helped to break the control of the Catholic Church, then how Martin Luther's idea was to interpret the Bible yourself rather than the church telling you how, and that was the Protestant Reformation, and then get into the Enlightenment and their focus on freedom to question even the most dearly held beliefs of society, and how all that led to the scientific revolution and the replacement of monarchies with democratic government.

Try to drop the smallest and most acceptable red pill that you can, dont go full out red pillin', thats how you get hurt

See you in class friend-o

Okay i'll look deeper into some arguments for PC i'll look into a way to refute them.

This user gets it.
Just like any other medicine, red pills arent miracle pills, they need constant consumption and some time to work.
I'm sure you dont become a redpilled Sup Forumsack when you first came here.

If u want to red pill your class, do it the right way.

1/?

I keked

Here is the original version.

2/?

this is pretty good OP.

thats a valid point
but also somewhat of a strawman, you could point out you "were talking about "rape CULTURE" not whether jokes might impact real victims, most people would only use such jokes in a personal setting with people they know anyway, that's not being politically correct so much as aware of social settings. you wouldn't make christian bashing jokes in front of a priest right"?

The class proceeding your presentation, hide in the hallway after it and wait for your teacher to leave. Then try to follow them to their office , at some point they're usually alone whether it's in the stairs or entering the bathroom near their office. I've done this many, many times and it's just the way it is. Now increase your speed and close the distance so you can meet them in isolation. Take out a small dagger and stab them in the kidney and then once under the right rib cage into the lung or a lead pipe and clunk them hard on the kneecap and then the head. Presto, next class you'll have a substitute teacher and it's probably safe to drop redpills without getting expelled.

4/?

5/?

Not me, just a guy that is sharing his essay I can post an outline since I only use the paper on the podium as reference not to read off of it.

6/?

lmao just plagiarize the whole thing like a nigger

7/?

Can't the teacher is a bitch and when I do turn in the essay online will be scanned for any signs of plagiarism,

I would love my term paper to presented to his peers user.

With that being said, be careful OP, all our shit was put in that essay database. Even though this wasn't the final version, this is one of the drafts that went in with it.

8/8.

Shit forgot pic.

Thanks user.

Thank you, I'll use it as reference when writing mine as to not get my essay's asshole torn apart by plagarism checkers.

I'm pretty lucky my professor is pretty based, not full alt+right but is more of a classical liberal. The class however is not, hopefully he can see what i'm trying to do.

While content-wise you're sort of there, in terms of actual execution this essay is awful. OP write about the same kind of stuff but don't write like this person does. The level of grammatical mistakes and poor wording is making my head spin.

Not me. Check the ID's.

what ID's?

vox.com/2015/6/3/8706323/college-professor-afraid

nypost.com/2015/04/06/facts-matter-left-sticks-to-narratives-evidence-be-damned/

Hes talking to us both user.

And hes right, I feel like I'm looking at an old drawing.

So i'm starting some bullshit for my opening, I 'll revise it later to make it more formal but right now i'm just putting thoughts on paper.

I swear i put the photo

Cite respectable academics, preferably the chosen or non-whites - Jonathan Haidt, Stephen Pinker, Razib Khan, etc. - on the merits of ideological diversity, particularly with regards to the replication scandal in sociology.

Describe cases like that of Brendan Eich, where he was forced to give up his life's work because of a single donation he made decades ago, or the pizza shop, where they were never actually asked to cater for a gay wedding and still got mobbed. Explicitly state that you don't agree with them, EVEN IF you actually do, so you can make the argument that political correctness stops talented people from working in positions where their talent can be used.

Drawing from hard-left social justice literature, describe the situation in the US as cultural imperialism by the north, policing southern bodies, erasing their identity, and anything else you can think of. Make sure you can bullshit your way through questions with sufficiently hand-wavey answers.

Bring up Ayaan Hirsi Ali and her attempts to defang Islam, and use them as an example of politically correct westerners actually supporting hard-right traditional patriarchal blah blah blah in the name of political correctness.

Getting started is always the hardest part.

Good luck user.

OP, I'm trying to get into law school at UCI, so I'll be heading to your direction in a couple semesters.

Some thoughts;

Be concise. Seriously. Don't try to overly elaborate. Take a microcosm of an issue, show the harm it has done, then show what happens when that problem grows gangrenous and malignant.

The Biggest things you should cover are;

Censorship, Violence against opposition, and the stupidity of social justice.

Censorship-Facebook and Angela Merkel have teamed up to censor facebook posts that are antithetical to her agenda. She and her adminshut down any sort of papers trying to release information about the cologne attacks. Sweden has a shit ton of examples of censorship, just look up the angry foreigner, he'll help with translations of swedish newspapers.

Violence against opposition- Don't be afraid to bring up the violence of people in the past that acted out against what they viewed as oppression (jacobins) and their slow, eventual death by infighting and eating of their own. They killed the opposition and killed each other to be in power.

Stupidity of social justice-there's a better term for this, but I can't think of it right now. But basically, think of the oppression olympics; this fight to be the most oppressed individual alive. It leads to groups like "Gays for Palestine" to arise and flourish. Gays for fucking Palestine? Palestinians would bring out the iron maidens and draw and quarter all gays in the streets if they could. They throw them off buildings right now, but I bet they would put money into a more efficient way of killing gays before they put money into any of the fucking sciences.

Concision, Small picture to Big picture, violent overreactions lead nowhere, and stupidity of oppresssion olympics.

Hope this helps a little.