So tom delonge is either mentally ill and being exploited in one of the more bizarre...

so tom delonge is either mentally ill and being exploited in one of the more bizarre, extensive and long-term disinformation campaigns of all time, or he is close to becoming one of the most important people in human history.

the guy who used to write shitty songs about school sucking before he became super wealthy

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, man. The aliens are truly fucking with him.

Tom seriously thought Angels and Airwaves was going to be the greatest band of all time. The dude is delusional.

regardless, the podesta emails confirmed a lot of the shit he was saying about who he was meeting. which means if the rest of his claims are incorrect, its because people are fucking with him for some reason

project blue beam is a real contingency operation for faking alien contact

it's meant to distract the public in the event that people start finding out that most US politicians are blackmailed pedophiles controlled by the shadow gov/MICC

You should have seen this coming when he wrote that song about aliens back in 1999.

can someone explain?

Honestly Blink-182 sounds better now than they ever did with Tom

Gotta agree. Tom is an autist. He was holding the band back artisticly

tom was literally diagnosed with autism as a kid

It's just like Mulder on the X-Files. They let you meet with government officials and feed you just enough info to keep going but never the truth.

You mean they sound better now that they're 40 year olds singing about skipping school and crushing on 14 year olds?

They fell off hard.

They're music instrumentally sounds heavier and more modern, I never really cared for their lyrics anyways

>Hey, Mom
>There's something in the backroom
>Hope it's not the creatures from above

..........you mean the literal rehash of every riff from their first albums right? Thats more heavy and modern?

If you're talking about Neighborhoods and Dogs Eating Dogs, I'll agree with ya, those were great, this California shit is terrible rehash musically and lyrically.

What's a backroom?

I only really listened to their radio hits and their newer stuff just sounds better to me

can someone give me a tl;dr on what tom's up to?

just listen to ben wah balls and feel better

he alienated his bandmates because of an obsession with studying ufos. started making claims he was meeting with important people to discuss aliens, which everyone dismissed as lunacy. then he was featured in the podesta email leaks during the election, confirmed that he was meeting with high ranking military, intelligence and aerospace people. He was on rogan last week, explained a bunch of crazy shit (and still can't comment on a lot of things), and is apparently on the verge of developing energy and travel tech with ET origins.

I thought everyone did. who the fuck takes blink 182 seriously anyway.

he's always been a ufo nut, hell there's even a blink song about it

what if tom is replaced by an alien and the real tom is up there watching?

Im a ufo guy too. always been fascinated by aliens since i was a kid. The online UFO community has been tuned into the tom delonge show for a while now. Most think its either a psyop or a basic con job to make money.

After a while you realize 90% of the ufo community are con men looking to make money or for bat shit insane people

I dont know what toms motives are, is he a government agent, a stooge, a useful idiot, is this a psyop, is he just trying to make money, who knows.

Yeah its pretty weird, i was a kid when blink where huge, its weird that the guy who wrote all the small things is a serious ufo guy now

Tom get the fuck out of this thread jesus christ I thought I told you once

Literally the best case scenario is that he's an overly enthusiastic spectrum lord and they are manipulating his innocent spergery without him fully realizing it. That's the best case scenario.

seems like the most likely explanation, but I'm holding out hope that the truly bizarre situation unfolds that he reveals actual ayylmaos to the human race and that we can manipulate time within the next 10 years

i think hes just a nut

his podesta emails are literally 'pls respond' tier

the fun thing about aliens and ufos' is even skeptics have a little "YEAH BUT WHAT IF THEY'RE REAL" :_: deep in their dead hearts

first 2 things i see on his 'to the stars' website is an invest button and a shop button

so theres that

around near the end of obamas second term the internet was flooded with con men like secure team ten and british tabloids that flood the internet with fake cgi videos and pics to get clicks. its a real disgusting thing that they are doing to make money. people with any actual interest in this thing are made fun of or having any discussion destroyed by con men.

Its hard out there for ufo guys man

This sounds like absolute bullshit

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125

;(

No fucking way