What were you locked up for?

What were you locked up for?

murda

Dumped gf who was really flirty with other guys and she lied and said I hit her. Everything was on camera and there was 0 evidence but the cops said all they needed was her word to fucking arrest me. Ruined my record and I have to explain everytime I apply to jobs etc im a medfag it also cost me a shitload just to get the charges dropped and no one wanted to review the god damn camera footage

Drugs and aggravated assault. Separate terms.

tried to talk to my teacher but she never responded . sent a light sexual message about ropes . said i was making her uncomfortable.. i texted hey a bit more

was arrested 3 months later for harassment . locked up for 20 hours.

What did the rope message involve? lol

A year for attempting to elude and now currently being charged with DA by strangulation

Racism in online games.

it was nothing crazy lol

just like she posted a pic on insta of her rock climbing and someone harnessing her ; and she posted a cation of " i wish someone could tie me on my bed"

and i messaged her we could do the same to each other and have fun

and that i wanted to taste her .. nothing crazy at all; wanted to take her out and see if we were for each other but in turned into my worst nightmare

I was looking for my son Chris at church.

Oh okay yeah that's not that bad

she took the wrong way ; and two cops arrested me for an arrest warrant . kinda was disappointed in myself because i didnt mean to harass her or anything...

Going 137 in a 45

Butt raping your ma with a head o cabbage...

Aggravated DUI

jesus lol you have balls! if its not the highway or a clear straight road out of the city the most i would push it is to 60.

but damn that sucks getting arrested for that. i did a 90 in a 45 because i was late for a rugby game and the cop just let me off with a warning

MIP

"Unauthorized use of property - computer, cable, or telecommunication property."

Hacking, basically..

Illegal penetration of a minor under 12
Lewd acts with a minor under 12

I my plea agreement spared me a few charges. Bad year in my life.

was locked of for 2hrs and then released for street fighting, no charges, just a "don't do it again" talk

Just got out monday did 8 months in county for a probation violation.

Minor in consumption
Minor in possession
Threatening abuse/ conduct
That was at 19 got it dropped

Pub intox at 23

At 25 I got arrested at my parents house for 'familial violence' to my dad who is huge and clearly not in any trouble from me
That was some low level on par with a traffic ticket

And @ 26
I got arrested for a DUI and a felony evading arrest, taking a mile and a half to pull over counts as fleeing
Bad impulsive drinking judgement for sure.
Now 2 years of probation and felony is dropped still got the DUI.

I think sadly I'll end up there again before the end of my days.

Rape.

I was set-up, a teacher claimed I raped her, sat in a cell for three days until our HS counselor had the brilliant idea to review the security camera footage, which showed me at lunch during said rape.

Ruined the rest of my high school year. Beat up daily. Principal read an apology from the teacher at graduation, got some shitty 'I'm sorrys' from other people. Bitch teacher moved away. Lost an A and B average because three teachers decided to flunk me and say I turned nothing in. Principal offered me a chance to retake those classes and get a better final grade, told him his shitty staff would just frame me for something else.

Lesson learned- obeying the law doesn't fucking matter. Hard work doesn't matter.
Hate everyone who has ever hurt you. Forgive NOTHING.

Whenever I run into my old teachers or the principal, I make sure to remind them of their mistakes. Loudly.

Campus Psychiatry.
Late night homicidal tendencies/threatening my roommate with a blade.
Weapons possession
9threat of) Physical Abuse

Consensual sex with a minor
Assault
DUI
All seperate times

I was jerking off when she told me no and she let me sleep without it. When she caught me she locked me up.

Then I got cucked ridiculously because she was still fucking her ex bf and didn't let me know until a month later.

Had me locked at work and dropped the news on me. She would stay with me if I still wanted to be with her. If I didn't then she was going to go outside and jump in the car with them.

Told her I would stay with her.

Public indecency, later dropped.

Quote the judge, 'yeah, I'm going to let it slide because you had fire ants crawling up your pant leg. Uh, take some painkillers. Strong painkillers.'

Fire ant bites on your balls fucking suck.

fighting in Washington state

>jail experience
a dumb asian guy was giving fighting advice
and it was super Dumb ... i just grabbed a Top bunk and tried to sleep longest few days ever

Fucking special ed students. Do you jack off under your desk in class?

Was she cute?

Absolutely nothing and I'm a borderline psycho edgelord.

Funny. Similar thing happened to me. Except i messaged her at 3am and called her a kike. Cops came by the next morning. She was Jewish and very fuckable.

This. I feel your pain bud. I broke up with my ex and she went donkey Kong ape shit. Started hitting me. I just let her have at it, she wasn't doing any damage. She put her hands around my neck so I knocked her arms away. She did it again and I splashed my diet coke on her that was sitting next to me and left. 1 week later *knock knock*. Strangulation, assault, and threat....I ended up just getting the assault charge...after doing nothing...funny thing too is I heard from friends that months later she still runs her mouth about her being a victim and all this shit. I mean Hell, she seemed perfectly fine before that so if that's what it takes to save me from a lifetime of closet psycho then so be it

Can't do all three at once? Pussy.

selling xannies to grannies

The assault had 3 other charges that were dropped. Strangulation, reckless handling of a firearm, and threat

Good. Should've gotten more time.

Well, just pull the fire alarm and then the trigger. Not the other way around though.

was she willing? was it hot?

What kinda ropes we talking about here?
A jump rope?

Aggravated assault. Spent 2 weeks in county jail, got bailed out and ended up getting an 8 yr deferred sentence.

simple battery (got blackout drunk taking shots, provoked fight)
DUI
2nd DUI (not my fault this time, waffle house happened to be on a 1 way street and a cop was RIGHT THERE when i turned onto it, didn't even have time to correct my mistake after i realized it)

for what and what were you on prob for?

that's fucked man, I'm really sorry. how are you doing now?

Got drunk at my friend's place, woke up in jail.
Turns out I pretty much sleepwalked into my car, made it down the street, and crashed into a trailer.
Blew a .228/.223 at the station, pled down to extreme DUI, 30 days, and a metric fuck ton of fines.

t I don't remember everything I was locked up for and probably am forgetting about some time I did. I was in and out constantly from age 12-26.
The worst thing I ever got locked up for was break and enter to commit assault and theft over $5000. I got 4 years for that.

The largest thing I was ever up on was I think it was called armed assault with intent to steal x2 (and various weapons charges and breaches of probation/weapons prohibition ect), the crown was asking for 8/8 consecutive.
But at my prelim the witnesses contradicted their statements and didn't remember me being involved at all.
Every see a sr detective break his own hand on a payphone?
Good stuff.

The funniest thing I was ever locked up for was charging a police car like a bull and then deliberately puking down the back of an officers neck when they got me in the car.

Ive been to jail on 20+ charges.
Most recent and worse was aggravated dwi.
Lotta tresspassing and BnE's on abandoned properties, few assaults on a leo w/o violence, running from a leo, uhh, one domestic, posession of meds w/o prescription, posession of weed, assault on school faculty, 3 fights w/o weapon, hmm... I dont even remember most of them anymore. I was bold in my late teens, early 20s.

bullshit. I'm a lawyer, if charges were dropped you can get the arrest record expunged

>and that i wanted to taste her .. nothing crazy at all; wanted to take her out and see if we were for each other but in turned into my worst nightmare
>and that i wanted to taste her .. nothing crazy at all
>and that i wanted to taste her ..
>nothing crazy at all
>nothing crazy at all

fucking LOL, you are skeeving me out and this is Sup Forums.

>I was set-up, a teacher claimed I raped her, sat in a cell for three days until our HS counselor had the brilliant idea to review the security camera footage, which showed me at lunch during said rape.

none of this bullshit story adds up, starting with the "teacher claim I raped her" and "HS counselor reviewed security footage."

Are you fucking kidding me? This was in Ga so idk if that changes anything but they said the arrest was stuck on my record even tho the charges were dismissed I’ve been dealing with this bullshit for like 3 years now