youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQ5pcdP40M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is European culture.

xD

This is UK culture

Australia wins

No it's not. That photo was taken at Harvard.

UK culture

Healthy American Culture

french culture

India culture

Oh it's one of those threads when the ignorant congregate to share what they think from a couple of pics is the norm of said area/country/continent.

All the 12 year olds in one place.

It's fun. I like it. It's very tongue-in-cheek and they know how ridiculous they look. Brits, on the other hand, legitimately let Muslims rape and grind up their children into kabobs and not report it because they're afraid it will look racist.

Faggot

hi india

wrong

wrong

You kids need to stop projecting your problems onto others.

new to Sup Forums? Seems awfully early for summerfags

Scotland culture

Summer's nearly over mate

Projecting again, you don't know about my dick m8y

No Buckfast Alley culture.

Finland culture

Would love to see a pic of your knob, cobber

Kiwi culture

Thanks for proving you are a newkid.

I'm not the smartest man in the world but I watched the video and it looks like a contest in rural Illinois. There are 323,000,000 people here and I am going to go out on a limb by saying that most of them weren't involved in this.

wow user just fucked you up and called you out

Can confirm, been to India for a month. Shit and piss everywhere.

Any place that produced Steve Irwin is just fine in my book. Keep on being crazy you upside down bastards!

Are you sure that wasn't Paris

They have whole point of sale fridges of it in the Highlands

>not the smartest man in the world
confirmed

Oh it is sold in parts of Scotland all over sure, but not in the numbers as Buckfast Alley.

I don't have a problem with this
youtube.com/watch?v=0QQ5pcdP40M

I'm a reddit SJW and I disapprove of this message

Illegal Imigrants?

at shitposting.

Really though, Australia has some of the nicest people I've ever met on the internet. That and NZ are the only other countries I'd ever consider moving to.

>this is european culture

good thing macron finally came out and said they have no culture. better just fuck goats instead of having culture.

All a bit embarrassing for you really, isn't it little Amerishot? Without your ignorant assertions you have nothing. Poor darling, don't cry. You'll be shot soon and your suffering will end.

This is a bait thread, don't reply to this bait thread

that doesn't mean it's not UK culture tho, guv'nor

How fucking old is this info graphic? Mainstream news was crowing about London being minority white last year. In addition to a muzzie mayor.. At least in the US we have maneuver room when the big chimp out comes. Where are you brits going to go?