TORRENT. FUCKING. WHEN? - getting desperate edition

A facebook page by the name of "Godzilla vs All" claims there is a rip going around.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/jubu6i5j66ug0xj/Shin_Godzilla.avi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamm it japs how can you be so useless, just get the fucking blu ray out

The movie was out in the states a month ago. Why didn't you pay to see it like the rest of us fans did?

Are Anno and Sagisu friends?

>limited theatrical release
>not releasing 4k rip for free

BECAUSE THIS IS NOT AN AMERICAN SITE YOU STUPIF FUCKING SHITS IT DIDNT RELEASE HERE WHAT THE FUCK

Not everyone's a burger you autist

>everyone and anyone i come in contact with is american
>the world has only one timezone
>foreign films are only those with no english
>I abbreviate my home state because everyone should know the exact location
>I'm american
you need to leave

I am not american.

THIS ISN'T AMERICA, DICKHOLE.

Give me the torrent link or the frog dies!

The Japanese are notorious for not pirating theatrical films. This is what you get in a shame culture.

The new Eva movies only come out in bluray one year after theatrical release.

Yeah this happens for a lot of jap movies.

They had a camrip link on their page but FB took down the source

I was like you a few years ago waiting on EVA 3.0. Fuck it was worth it! There is fucking horrible cam rip off Shin Godzilla but don't watch it not worth it.

Just post best girl and lil ziller.

>tfw i saw it 3 times in theatres drunk off my fucking balls

How is that the case

>I was like you a few years ago waiting on EVA 3.0.
Did you bookmark the counter of the remaining days till BR release?

>living anywhere near a city big enough to show Shin Godzilla

>3.0
>worth it

mediafire.com/file/jubu6i5j66ug0xj/Shin_Godzilla.avi
It wasn't this one, was it?

Before anyone asks, yes it's real.

It's real, but the quality...
I'd rather wait

Go fuck yourself then you piece of shit. If you didn't see this in theatres you fucking missed the absolute best way to experience it and everything else is on the same tier of shit, you might as well end yourself

I believe it was a mix of two different rips. Yashiori Operation looks great, but Who Will Know is unfortunately one of the "camera wasn't focused lol" scenes.
At least some UKbros on /toy/ got a taste of the movie with it.

Yep, let me just jump off a fucking bridge because they did not show the film in my country
You doyle

>absolute best way to experience it
Japs got it in fucking IMAX m8

It's ok that your gay. We don't mind.

I had to take a day off work and drive 2 1/2 hours both ways to see Shin Godzilla, you have no excuse.

>2 1/2 hours
That's cute lad. I had to drive 6 1/2 hours to the nearest city and they didn't even extend the showings. At least the college ball team I went to go see won.

>6 1/2 hours
I'm calling bullshit. Where the fuck do you live? Alaska?

I live in the middle of fucking nowhere Montana and had to drive over to fucking Washington to see it.

fukn lol@
>I drove a mamillion miles posts
as if that's a good thing

brb took me ten mins car ride to go see it
U jellyson?

Pierre, South Dakota. To Lincoln, Nebraska to see the Cornhuskers beat Purdue on October 22.

Those fuckers didn't do the extended showings and it was one of the only times I ever traveled to a city. Closest showing was Rapid City 3 hours away and they only got it last minute before I could arrange any plans.

>tfw she turned into my waifu after seeing the memes first & then subsequently seeing the film after

I want a mini Gojira

yes it is

What if IT WASNT IN ANY THEATRE FOR 60 MILES?

>tfw Kayoko will never give you "personal service"
>you will never protect Ogashira's smile
>you will never be Prime Minister and make Japan great again
Feels bad man

i have pirated it

and... it is as you have heard. lots of blablablabla. lots. enough to throw you off even if you expect it. a bunch of neat inventions regarding the monster. i guess there is an austere quality about it, the structure of the movie is sort of rigid like the original old school movie... and it'S not necessarily a good thing in my opinion. still , on paper, the movie is pack with innovations and i hope they could stick and be canon or something.

>i pirated a movie not even on dvd

There's a theatre near me that's showing the movie again in a few days, pretty excited to get to see it again.

I kind of want to take my DLSR and record it, since as of right now I'm the only person that's booked a seat for it.

And this theatre is the kind that runs older movies from years ago, so it's not like a normal chain-cinema.

Theres a skall theatre that showed it in madrid a couple of days ago. Went with my buddy.

Lots of blah blah blah but watching ops's pic scene on a big screen was fucking orgasmic.

>mfw i thought this was a photo of the movie playing on his tv but it's the actual cam.

Lol, I already downloaded it and will watch.

Where the fuck do you people live? They were showing it at the regular ass basic bitch movie theater 15 minutes from me and I live in a small trash city.

Not him. I live in a city of 1.2 million people. It was in one theater for one day for two showings. Most people simply can't see it, and many of us that can have a crazy narrow window - and it didn't help that tickets were sold out weeks before.

i had work

You had work for the entire week that the movie was being player on? You missed every single session on every single day?

Not everyone lives in a metropolis of millions of people. Many smaller places only have a few showings period. Sometimes a couple spread out over days, sometimes all in one day, sometimes just one flat out.

>My nip friend saw it in IMAX twice
I'm so fucking jelly of him.

It's a photo of the camrip playing on my monitor. Turn up the brightness and you might see the vinyl figure I had right next to it.

I saw it in theaters. literally one of the best movies I've ever seen.

the who will know scene when the US drops a couple of bombs on godzilla from the upper atomsphere was one of the best 2-3 minute periods of my life.

Sup Forums is an American site you worthless spic.

holy shit yeah i see it. post your figure please

Fuck that. That shit looks fucking horrible.

don't bother downloading fella's.

Yeah but after he goes nuclear on Tokyo the movie slows to a crawl for the inevitable final confrontation and spends too much time on Aonos nationalist ranting

Almost got the Monster King Series one too until I found out ot would be $70 with shipping for basically the same thing, but bigger.

bad ass. thanks for sharing, looks sweet. i wonder what context he has with the dinosaurs,

did you purchase in the states?

Thanks user. I got him and the two on the left in pic related from HobbyLink Japan when preorders opened. Restocks are rumored to be coming later this year.

i actually liked the board meeting scenes. they did take up too much screentime and were too slow and wordy to make for a good repeat viewings, but on the first viewing it didnt bother me at all because it was interesting to see a fairly realistic(albeit biased) portrayal of a how a government would react to this sort of thing

Just the first half where they're more concerned about PR and its making fun of the Japanese government and any government really. Afterwards its just "muh vassal state muh ancestors blood" ranting

I drove 300 miles round trip to see Godzilla.