Are We still friends of you America?

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

You never were.

>still

10' HIGHER

10 feet on top of that actually and a mosquito net to catch zika

my dick just got 10 feet higher

No.

We can still be friends. Just stop sending your human shit into our country.

We gonna work on it together. We'll build the wall together. We'll crack down on the cartels together.

Something like this. We just want smart culture.

I wish you third worlders would stay off this board

Tbh I wish we had more spics than the Sudanese and Somalis the Aus Gov. is bringing in. At least spics work and are Catholic, Africans just fuck up everything wherever they go

We're not friends and we never were. You're our parasite

Yes. Mexicans are alright by me.

No
I hated you before
Now I just want you all dead
Tired of seeing your citizens and flags on my soil
If we started bombing Mexico tomorrow I'd be in 100% in favor

>taiwan

Does a human typically make friends with its toilet?

We were never friends.

If I had to choose between Mexican genocide and nigger genocide, I'd pick Mexican in a heartbeat.*

*Unless I could kill all the niggers in Africa with that button too.

yeah, the wall should fix things up between us

FPBP

Spics get on welfare and then work illegally and don't pay any taxes.

its too far.

This.
Most of you guys seem cool but stop throwing your trash over the fence.

Second to last stage of grief
>depression

No

Why would you want to be friends with America, they and their Jew overlords rape your country.

Merely tolerate them, and stay on your side of the river.

You're my enemy. Every spic in this country. I hate you wet backs more than I hate niggers desu.

Mexicos still a country? Amazing

but we are sending white mexicans too, thanks to us you are 70% white.

Look at all those white nations on that list

oh wait

and we are a regional power.

its not true, niggers are whites enemy. we have white blood, and european religion.

we were never friends

you guys suck

Some of the Mexicans I run into online are alright, but it doesn't change my belief that sharing a border with Mexico was a mistake.

Take your people back
Fix your damn country
Enforce some laws

>sending
That implies we want to receive it
maybe
>forcing
all you guys had to do was just come here legally, that was a litmus test for your people's willingness to work hard for america, not just themselves

no fix your fucking country pls

U srs? Why? Niggers are like 10x more problematic.

I don't mind mexicans. Last year, I celebrated 4th of July with my mexican friend and this previous Cinco de mayo, he took me to his families place in Mexico to celebrate. It felt weird being the only white guy there and having a couple cartel members there but y'all know how to party.

You guys are cool I guess, but fuck off we're full.

post more sluts

This. If every able bodied men that came here illegally decided to rise up against the cartel and corrupt government of mexico, they would have a country to live in.

Most blacks in America have white blood too

I'm thankful we have mostly Mexicans instead of Muslims or we'd already be screwed but it's time for you guys to go home now.

Yes

No. You've been taking advantage of our superior kindness for decades.

Yes*

*except India

obama.

I've scrolled past three beaner hate threads and three trump threads. I don't know what's going on anymore, but there's too much of it. Really lacking variety these days.

leave your sexy fat women and your resume at the door and we'll see

I swear eternal enmity against you and your kind.

You gotta stop your people from raising Mexican flags in American political rallies. That isn't sitting right with anyone.

Also it is just rude.

I would respect you a lot more if you revolted against your corrupt government and beheaded every cartel member.
Our current government deliberately drags this thing out by pussyfooting around the leaders knowing full well that even when they take one down (completely for show) two dozen are waiting to fill the vacuum.
You need to take it all down like no-one else legally can.

we are friends since the American invasion.

In my experience , Mexicans from DF and Monterrey are pretty cool bros, but every single Mexican from border states like Tamaulipas , Nuevo León , etc are all gutter trash scum of the earth.

I know plenty of mexican intellectuals that would disagree with that

Is this one of those memetic psy-ops I've been hearing about? with an fbi quads generator 2.0?

Monterrey is the capital of Nuevo Leon, yes DF is noice.

>my dick just got 10 feet higher
Ayyy you finally hit the 3 inch mark

TEN FEET HIGHER!

Sure. We are even going to work on a home improvement project together this year. A wall around around my property. I'm thinking of making it 10' higher, though.

Also, invasion is incorrect. Your people fired the first shot.

My Mexico geography is not that good, I just go by the different places people tell me they are from .

I still believe Nuevo Laredo should be ethnically cleansed. Absolute trash

No

So Asians have 9ft n 9in of dick inside them at all times?

we need more bridges

Hilary 2016

Tell that to the people who were attacked in San Jose faggot

We were friends to begin with?

I mean I'm not opposed to it. I hate your corrupt government, rampant crime and your undesirable filth invading my country, but the true Mexican patriots who love their country and don't want to make America Mexico again are completely fine by me.

I just never realized we were friends at any point. I mean our whole history is just wars between eachother.

I agree. Tamaulipas should be bombed and fill up with germans and spanish

Yeah, it's nothing personal, just GTFO of my country.

>those awful ass implants

they drag around an inverted cock tail.

No way, Jose. The wall is a guarantee, but now you have us contemplating the nuclear option. Control your people or get fucking rekt.

we had only 1 war. and before that we let 400 white families live in our Tejas.

If you wanted to stay at least try to become legal and see why we are tired of paying taxes that end up going into benefits that help illegals that aren't trying to become legal. When we could be using it for better shit. Like 10 more feet on the wall.

stop dreaming. a nuclear war? hahahahahahahahahhahaha

Carrier and oreo are moving to Mexico, and we have a lot of white tourists in our beautiful beaches. our relationship is getting better, but Hilary has to win.

Everyone is our friends. We are cautious of you however considering the immigration crisis. On both sides we need to take responsibility.
>America giving amnesty for illegal immigrants instead of convicting them.
>Mexico doing a piss poor job at keeping the border secure on their end.
Most of the traffic across our border involves the cartel in some way or form. This needs to come to an end. Once it does then together we can take out the cartels and fix that rag tag thing you call a government.
>Dissolving revolutionary groups just to integrate them into your impromptu police force regimes just to continue the perpetual cycle of criminal activity.

You're our friend you just need to start acting like a good friend. Realize what is happening and help fix it.
>Stop allowing immigrants to cross the border.
>Stop extraditing criminals that you don't want to deal with.
>Stop trying to fight the cartel by getting them on your side.
>Stop funding the cartel.
>Help pay for the wall.

taxes are for white and rich people.

I'm poor as shit and still pay taxes fuck off

I will gladly build a wall and shot evert central american if they dare to invade us. but send more dollars.

but dreamers are more poor than you. its not fair to them, they will starve.

padilla?

would you be cool with a north american union?

it will be great.

If "dreamers" are the illegals taking the jobs of Americans and are too lazy to become legal and avoid taxes while buying new ass cars and houses while benefiting on Government Aid which force me to pay a tax to fund than I'm pretty sure I'm poorer than them. I starve myself. I rarely eat. So your argument is invalid

>I will gladly build a wall
>but send more dollars
We'll send what's fair on both sides for services rendered and operational expenses. That way neither of us takes a hit by just getting what we need.
>Except tourist dollars those are yours.
We could legitimize a military action against the cartels to remove them in conjunction with the operational units you already have in country.

Just stop sending people over and we'll help you shoot whoever you want.
>So long as you help pay for bullets.

>we have white blood, and european religion.

Yeah, but you have a Catholic contempt for the rule of law. A law abiding culture like America's cannot coexist with a lawless society like yours. We have to keep you out or you will destroy our way of life by default.

Mexicans are always friends and cool
AS LONG AS YOU STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY

Looks like an abortion of a ralph Lauren shirt

so that's 10'3"now?

Yo te querro mucho

the wall got 10 feet higher

but there are no mexicans in cuckland.

Nope. You carry your spic flag on our soil, you burn our flags, you've declared war on us. We'll answer accordingly.

I honestly love spics. Their food is excellent, women are fantastic in bed albeit fucking crazy. I love their culture but I detest the fact that they work for shit money and no breaks. I remember one time I was doing a plumbing call at this 2 bd apt and there had to have been 30 Beaners living in the place fucking bunk beds everywhere...looked like a cult or sober living joint. Their only downfall they don't mind living in squalor and they'll take everyone else with them

you like to wave your dixie flag in American soil, its the same.

We don't burn the American Flag when we Fly Ol Dixie.

Why is it americas problem rofl? Since when the fuck are we obligated to be such humanitarians and rehabilitate human garbage while spiccos let their south american counter parts rot on the other side of their wall.

Fuck you beaners, get a grip on your own politics and stop flooding us with crime/debt to improve your own economy. I wish Americans would've done this in the 90s before it became a real problem.

Well yeah of course. Just stay on your side of the wall and you'll always be bro tier.