********GET THE FUCK IN HERE, Sup ForumsOYS.********

********GET THE FUCK IN HERE, Sup ForumsOYS.********

so, who can CONFIRM to me that NIXON killed off our beloved DADDY PRESUDANTE JFK??

>or was it aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rQouKi7xDpM?t=0m00s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was pepe

HEY

>nice dubs

i'd be jealous too if my competition was THIS SEXY.

legend has it the mob killed off ol’ JFK :(

but then who was phone?

IT WAS THE CIA

but why would the CIA kill him...?

BUUUUMP

It was the Central Intelligence agency helping prevent the removal of the Federal Reserve which is ran by the Rotheschilds the Federal Reserve is not a Federal Agency but is made of 15 foreign banks controlling the United States Economy and it was in the United States best interest to get rid of it and John F Kennedy knew this very well for it would lead to the countries lack of control on potential rouge federal agencies LIKE the CIA who got an agent to kill him and used Lee Harvey Oswald as a fall guy and had him offed after to prevent him from telling the truth

so money killed JFK?

no it was control over the united states government from behind the scenes and the power to make the dollar as valuable as 1 Zimbabwe dollar over the coarse of a week and is the equivalent to holding every single member of congress at gun point to do what you want and not long after the CIA and the Federal Reserve were given more power after his removal

i believe this CIA whissle blower Kevin Shipp can describe it best for you in his videos
youtu.be/rQouKi7xDpM?t=0m00s

so... no mob involvement?

none that i am aware of the assassin used may have been hired form the mob but not personally

No you dumbass. It was George H W. Read a fucking wikipedia page faggot

It was LBJ, k?

WHO DUN GOOF’D?

Lyndon Johnson/CIA killed him, not Nixon.

WRONG

Didn't the joker from the watchmen do this?

RIGHT
Seriously look it up

the real question is not who but why and who hired the assassin

do you KNOW why................

yes i do know who did but you wont sleep at night