We are lognonymous. We are legion

We are lognonymous. We are legion.
We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect Andy to take a steamy fucking shit down your throat.

Other urls found in this thread:

logofshit.com/
andyslogs.wordpress.com
youtu.be/q7eZAR4DqEw
youtu.be/Ff5wV-PBQmg
youtu.be/3XTKP8j8CEo
youtu.be/bFWsTWvyQL8
youtu.be/U9b9OuEuhNY
youtu.be/4gA9u0JDHo0
youtu.be/cQJNL9PZIVM
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s1KN9smyt8sP
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1nfapGoMdA3
vocaroo.com/i/s02eP6mhxBzZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0NQjnkuVQxu
vocaroo.com/i/s1GkWYEjJNED
vocaroo.com/i/s1CQ7431QIC7
vocaroo.com/i/s18KvlF5nIHB
vocaroo.com/i/s03Gvh6inTmn
vocaroo.com/i/s0zJu4acA3nf
vocaroo.com/i/s0tons4ousqz
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ijzi1QMFRH
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
thebarchive.com/b/search/text/andy sixx/page/665/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Logging in

You are fucking gay
You are not funny
You are forced
You are fucking gay

Forced like Andy six log done ur throat xD

Expect his gay ass to die soon.

>ass
>shit comes from ass
>shit
>log of shit

got em

Well i'm gonna go make some popcorn, sit down and watch this thread roll off page 10.

Sage.

Poopcorn?

to all the log faggots in the world

sage all fields etc etc

>global rule 7a

ill take my chances log faggot

saged

Sage doesn't do anything except announce your newness and break Sup Forums rules

Sage

Grow up faggot

Good thread. Thanks.

this is done by one guy and the fucking mods wont ip ban him

Proof?

sage all log faggots etc etc

i don't like this meme.

>log

Lots of underage Redditors in here. Age a bit, will ya?

Can someone explain this forces meme to me? Like, why did this schizo choose this weird fake metal band guy of all people for this forced meme?

Logless shills are paid by Dani Filth and his army of piss streamers. Fact

He can’t

its well known faggot, just watch the poster count on 99% of the log threads.
the op log faggot has gotten to the point he actually uses a proxy to up the poster count.
he is the kind of autists regular retards aspire to never be
sage

logofshit.com/

WordPress: andyslogs.wordpress.com

Plebbit: r/AndysLogs

Twitter: @andyslogofshit

Tumblr: www dot logsofshit dot tumblr dot com

youtu.be/q7eZAR4DqEw
youtu.be/Ff5wV-PBQmg
youtu.be/3XTKP8j8CEo
youtu.be/bFWsTWvyQL8
youtu.be/U9b9OuEuhNY
youtu.be/4gA9u0JDHo0
youtu.be/cQJNL9PZIVM
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

Proof?

clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s1KN9smyt8sP
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1nfapGoMdA3
vocaroo.com/i/s02eP6mhxBzZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0NQjnkuVQxu
vocaroo.com/i/s1GkWYEjJNED
vocaroo.com/i/s1CQ7431QIC7
vocaroo.com/i/s18KvlF5nIHB
vocaroo.com/i/s03Gvh6inTmn
vocaroo.com/i/s0zJu4acA3nf
vocaroo.com/i/s0tons4ousqz
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ijzi1QMFRH

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

thebarchive.com/b/search/text/andy sixx/page/665/

the log faggots arent like normal people user, they decided to harass the fuck out of an unknown z-list band and no one really knows why.
sage

I always hoped it was the real faggot from Brokeback Brides.
>I might actually have respect for him then.

fuck off OP you are disgusting
sage

Proof?

fuck off OP you are disgusting
sage

Proof?

Oh interesting so this guy might actually be schizophrenic to put this much effort into something so futile. It’s a forced meme with no potential to catch on at all and yet he still goes for it. I admire the dedication at least, maybe a hobo in a public library in a city somewhere on a public computer comes in and does it??

you are a log faggot its a circular argument

are log faggots disgusting maggots chewing the dead flesh of Sup Forums? yes of course they are.
does that make log faggots disgusting lumps of filth? yes of course it does
sage

Probably the original guy but he had a website and closed it. All the links you see are made by newer logposters, ie the WordPress and domain are two separate people, different people in the subreddit, and at least three different YouTube accounts, one with 80 or so subs.

Sage

so logfaggot does it suck having to do what mommy and her boyfriend tell you to do? is that why you are on Sup Forums? mad at the world and trying to piss people off?
protip faggot: we aint mad you just disgust us with your newfaggotry
sage

Not him but you seem pretty mad kek

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before

• I have farted a few times already and they stink

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

>forced meme

Dubs logged

If anyone should get swatted, its you
>forcing sage

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstance in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

So fucking hot

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I'm in a social environment with people I'mnot totally comfortable with

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortabl with

• I'm in a social environment with peo I'm not totally comfortable with

• I have farte a few times already and they stink

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smeland even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

• I'm in a soc environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

• I'in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the ni before

Who the fuck is Andy and how much is he gonna charge for that?

+1
Persona army of Sup Forums plz swatt OP

• I'm in a social e with people I'm not totally comfortable with

• in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I'm isocial environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the followi criteria:

• I'm in a socenvironment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Low tier meme

Looks like a fag to me. Wears makeup like a girl. Bet his sissy-ass had been rammed raw by more than a few BBCs over the years.

Bump

Sage

Dump

Tasty pasta

Dump

Dump