Here's the thing Sup Forums

Here's the thing Sup Forums
I'm digging in my back yard, looking for drugs which were buried drugs are meant to be.

Find a brass pyramid with detailed depictions on each side. Filled with something.

no tarnish. I call bs

What is it!?
The detail is amazing

Fake and gay

It's got the sphinx, Osiris, Isis, rebirth
And filled with some sort of powder

I have two of them. Also, it came from the gift shop.

Start a religion. It worked for joseph smith.

Alien drugs. For use rectally.

No it is tarnished. It was covered in earth and very dark. As I uncovered and washed it the depiction came more prominent

Is that the Yugioh?

No it is tarnished. It was covered in earth and very dark. As I uncovered and washed it the depiction came more prominent. It was about 2M deep

this its good shit

timestamp now faggot

i have three of those in different sizes

So you stopped looking for the drugs?

cut in half

I dug it out of here

It’s a vessel from the Illuminati that contains the virus that will wipe out 85% of the worlds population. Congrats OP, you just started the apocalypse.

>drugs which were buried drugs are meant to be.
What the fuck were you trying to say when you queefed out this retarded brainlet gibberish?

>2 meters deep

op you live in southern europe, ik that because i have those same pyramids

I have the exact same item in my house somewhere

put it in your ass OP

Still looking for the crack.....
I have drilled hole in bottom
But it seemed to be Lille's with some sort of plant matter.

>op

OP. You know and I know where this ends. Just shove it up your ass and get it over with.

Nope, I live in NZ ... makes it stranger

smoke the plant matter

Sorry bro, it's literally a paperweight.

I too live in New Zealand, but it's still a paperweight. Soz

Cum on it before you catch the curse of the mummy.

Cool look at mine

op is a faget

if dubs eat the pyramid

Tell you the truth.. I already did... taseted like skin.... could just be some cats earn........
But really.... what the fuck did I just dig up

When OP is too retarded and keeps talking about the solved “mystery”

show proof or gay

Tell you the truth.. I already did... taseted like skin.... could just be some cats earn........
But really.... what the fuck did I just dig up.... more I'm cleaning it.... I think it's a brass nickel compound. Not that old???

TIMESTAMP OR BUST FAGGOT

This

It may be a stash box. Hold on to that OP. Even if it isn't valuable, it's beautiful and cool that you found it in your yard. What part of NZ?

I payed for mine equivalent of 1- 2$

>It's got the sphinx, Osiris, Isis, rebirth
>And filled with some sort of powder
Sounds like drugs to me.

Sooo... I just dug up a cool pile of nothing?

>this

still looks cool btw

Kek Nice bait OP. Shit thread

Sure if you wanna be pessimistic. You dug up something really cool, imo. Yeah it's just a paperweight but it's a damn cool paperweight and even cooler you dug it up in your backyard.

An awesome thing to dig up... nelson, New Zealand, all that is in it is some sort of plant matter.... I found it yesterday......
It was below mains power line

If just paper weight... why is it filled with... not sand.. or something along that line. It's to small to be a paper weight

do you often dig drugs up in your back yard?

it was deliberately buried
you exposed it to sunlight
now its beaming a radio signal to uranus

Dave?

Wait, I know a good bit about plants. Take a picture of the plant matter. I might not be able to tell you what species it is but I could tell you what kind of plant and whether or not it's drugs. Most paper weights have some sort of hole on the bottom. Also, nelson's cool. I plan to visit there when I make a trip to Auckland.

OP. Your anus hungers. It hungers for the pyramid alien drugs. Satisfy your anus.

No hole.. made my own.. all seams are air tight can't see any machine marks all seems to be one pice.. shouldn't have smoked it hahaha... no plug...

roll for this dubs win.

Its a souvenir. I got one at (I think) Busch Gardens in Florida or the MOSI museum there.

It's filled with sand

Time stamp... best I could do

Lol, my dude that's just saw dust.Take care of it. That's a cool thing you have there. I might get me one myself.

It is not filled with sand... maybe a little less weird if was sand
There would not be this amount of hand made detail on a paper weight...

yes it can u nig nog
you know that there are such things as decorative pieces right? This serves no other purpose

Can I put Pandora's box away as a paper weight.... filled with..... ayahuasca

But why is it underground. Deeper than the slay seams in this hundred year old land

If only, lmao. You;d know right away if it was that.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. soooo.... LSD

Whatever. Put that in your ass with the pyramid.

rolling for this

That's the plan

Well. Get on with it then.