I like older women's feet like these for some reason

I wonder if bri knows she's a famous foot slut

eww theyre full of dead skin thats gross

bri? who is she?

i noticed girls with beautiful feet tend to get braces

but girls with braces don't tend to have beautiful feet

why is this?

This better?

I can't say that I've noticed the same thing.

*SNIFF SNIFF*

i love how bri's feet naturally adapted to having a gap between her big and middle toe because she's a cali girl born to never wear socks and wear flip flops or be barefoot the rest of her life.

the human body is seriously amazing.

well yeah but she's a different woman, i like feet but when they are clean, no need to see nasty feet just cause theyre feet

Still hoping that other guy posts some of the links from the last thread

yeah but who is she? some rando fb sloot or is she some slighlty famous girl?

delivering, I wish she was around right now so I could bury my nose in her asshole

based sniffer

How soft are the softest pair you've ever touched? I dind't know girl's feet were as soft as they are until I touched my friend's.

the top right pic just shows i perfectly spaced her toes are. god tier genetics and she takes great care of her toes. she probably wears that "yogo toes" device that girls wear to sleep that keep a healthy gap between their toes so the bones and muscles stay natural and dont get all scrunched up like what happens to msot girls wearing flip flops and heels

if you have a gf and love her feet and she wears flip flops and heels for you, buy her these to help keep her feet and toes healthy
>pic

yeah look at that ass ready to be sniffed and eaten out

>tfw I may die without ever knowing this feel

same

Dont give up hope m8, I never thought I would and there you have it!

Damn, the other thread got hit with the 404. It was a good thread, too.

any more of this girl?

More?

Blowjobs are really not that great unless the girl is fucking great at it. My gf loves to suck my dick and she tries hard, but I could never cum from it. I'd have to not jerk off for like 4 days and even then it would probably be a lackluster orgasm. I dated an armenian chick in college, however, that polished me off with a handjob one morning and then three hours later sucked my dick and made me cum in like 2 minutes flat. Swallowed all that shit too, after which I offered her a toothbrush or water and she refused both. Never understood why.

I think the guy with the links either went to sleep, forgot, or just decided not to post. Oh well, I was pretty hyped for the links.

Last 2 girls I've dated have been okay with my foot fetish, ex enjoyed footrubs almost everyday and let me kiss them (too ticklish to do much else), current fiance lets me straight up slob on those toes if its what I want.

Be persistent but kind, find someone open minded, and take care of them. Shit aint hard.

Pic related - fiances feet

I believe actually starting stuff with feet isn't hard, but finding a gf in general is where the difficulty comes into play.

Wow keep going.

These look great

I live in bumfuck nowhere and got a college girl who I worked with (at fucking wally world) to marry me, people gotta just grow a pair and ask girls to date them.

I mean most of Sup Forums is 500lbs of lardfat niggers with 2 inch penises but you know what I mean.

One more of mine and I'm out.

word

Gotta have sauce

more plz

you got my high quality ones already unfortunately, self photography is hard with feet (she sends me these)

Gf or just random set?

Gf

It's a girl named Lupita. She's on a website called annadreamfeet, but the picture I posted there was from her flickr. I don't remember the name of it, but if you dig a little bit you should be able ti find it.

the video links? he delivered in anither thread only for the links, he left but he said later he would upload more

Is the thread still up? would you happen to have any of the links, or the link to the thread?

moar pls

at this point i believe it 404'd, no can do amigo

nice ass. Does she give good FJs user?

Well, I guess I'll check the archive. Do you remember what the name of the thread was?

something along the lines of feet thread, i have shit memory that's all i can remember

Fantastic ones! We've been together foe years so she's had plenty of training. She's even made me cum with her feet while I'm driving, so pretty damn skilled.

great pic, keep posting user.

>She's even made me cum with her feet while I'm driving,

I would of loved to been in a truck passing by when she did that.

where is she from?

maybe game feet links or something like that

Just pay for a hooker... easy peasy

more?

Well, maybe I'll get lucky and the links will get posted in another thread sometime.

Those soles are perfect

dude said that was all for now and gave a tease for next time, well see if he delivers again

can you answer me user? pls

I love when girls sit with their legs crossed like this

Why does it matter?

just curious. she looks southeast asian

Found it lol

thebarchive.com/b/thread/761419640/

autism at it's finest lol

worship my feet you patriarch cis scum