Do you steal? Tell stories of things you've stolen. When is it okay to steal?

Do you steal? Tell stories of things you've stolen. When is it okay to steal?

I stole a pair of studio headphones and equipment from my school's music storage room. I never even used the headphones, I just felt like taking them.

I stole your heart OP, you sexy thang you.

i stole a toy car from the back seat of an uber driver's car one time. Was it likely his son's toy? yes, Do i feel bad? no.

when I was 10 I took $20 out of my mom's wallet so I could buy a skateboard

I used to be something of a klepto. I never stole from people, but I stole from stores and shit literally whenever I could. There's a thrill in spotting gaps in security and exploiting them.

Even now (though I've stopped), I find myself constantly casing joints and picking out every one of the spots where I'd be invisible. I also have great sleight of hand, which fucking helps.

if you want to steal rob the rich their easy targets

Sometimes I can't help myself. If a business or some shit (I won't steal from an individual unless I dislike them) leaves stuff free for the taking.... I mean... I'm not a fuckin saint here.

I used to steal thousands of dollars worth of shit from my employer... every fucking weekend. I'd be alone in the department, no cameras, nothing. Just a bunch of fun free stuff. It was a BIG employer though so it's not like any person I ever met there was on the hook for any of it.

>their easy targets
>their
You should steal a dictionary.

KEK

meant for

faggot

Be kid
> Live in a great rural area
> Overnight neighbourhood changes. Housing developments take off all around our property
> on weekend evenings when no builders about i ride my bike through deserted streets and explore the houses being built
> most are just frames, no doors so can walk right on in, great adventure for 12 yo
> notice on a sliding door being put in that the keys have been left in
> Hang on, this is also happened at a few different houses
> Start taking keys and write down which house

Six months later

> Houses all completed and people moving in
> Ride bike through streets at dusk with pocketful of keys
> Some homes lights off
> Walk right up and let myself in
> Profit!!!
> Cash, DVDs, games, whatever I liked the look of
> Didn't bother with jewellery because what's a 12 yo gonna do with that?
> Always checked fridge and stole chocolate
> One house a dog came up to me wagging his tail, I fed him and we played for a bit
> Never got caught, not even close

Got away with it for a few weeks because no one knew any neighbours yet. I was just a regular weedy kid on a bike who didn't attract any attention. And I assumed even if someone saw me walk in with a key they would think I just lived there. Word got around quickly though that someone was robbing the places, made our local community news. So it was only a short crime spree. Never graduated to a life of crime, kept my nose clean since then. Oh except some pens and shit like that from work.

bro that's dope af

I stole my neighbour's dog 'cause they were abusing him. He is dead now but it was of old age.
No regrets.

Kek. I'm pretty proud of myself for having the balls to even do that. But I was a real idiot, I had no idea what I was doing. I remember seeing rings and diamond earrings and shit like that which I could've swiped and hidden for 10 years. Still found heaps of cash, easily a couple grand. I was just as happy finding a Mars bar though as a $20 lol. In one kids room I found Lego, I really wanted it but knew i wouldn't like it if someone took mine so I left it there. So I wasn't a complete asshole.

Downloaded a car once. 56k6, took forever.

I don't think I could stop myself if I knew I could get away with it. If there were no cameras, or the merchandise wasn't missed, I'd probably steal anything I could from my boss.
Did you keep this stuff for yourself or onsell it?

What's wrong people? Too scared to admit felonies?

i stole a grill one time to put on a cheeseburger picnic at 2 in the morning.
carried the grill 2 blocks with 3 people on acid following me.
those were some damn good burgers.
then returned the grill 6 months later
put it right behind their car
this was the last request of a friend that committed suicide

>be me
>crack cocaine taste tester
>go to trap to buy some tasty cheese
>walk in nasty house full of degenerate crack heads
>hey Dex i need a $40 to taste
>Dex says okay and walks away leaving his pill bottle full of crack on counter with me alone
>open bottle break off a nice French fry size piece
>crack crumbs EVERYWHERE in my haste
>old nigga Dex comes back in to serve me and sees mess
WTF.jpeg
>i don't know what that is. Could I get $40?
>GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!
>gladly leave with like an $80 piece
mfw I always steal crack from him

Fuck you Dex!

You’re a good man. If there is judgement and an afterlife, I know your buddy will speak up for you.

I STOLE JEW MAGICK

Well done man. Must've freaked the owners out to see it return haha