Hey Sup Forumsros. just got cheated on by my girlfriend of a year and a half. some nice words would mean a lot...

hey Sup Forumsros. just got cheated on by my girlfriend of a year and a half. some nice words would mean a lot. also dubs and i dump screenshots, trips and i dump nudes. (8/10)

Love dies easily(science guarantees this), with that concept it should make it easier to find a new mate, so go get some puss puss my boy

better get yerself checked for the drip. chances are she been fuggin half the county.

we're both clean thank god. took her virginity, she recently went out and got drunk and cheated on me. called me crying confessing.

and you believed that skank?

Bad news for you is that given the time elapses, she's probably been doing this for quite some time, and now is calling just to make it convenient for her. Maybe she needs to skip town, settle down with Tyrone, I don't know.

Bad news for her is that she's a cheating, lying slut. Pretty or no, she's destined to be food for cats when the last john walks out the door.

Tempting as it may be for you to try and rescue her from herself, do not cave; let that which will be be and try (as best you can) to move on with your life.

Cool. I’m going to cheat on my wife tomorrow in a three way with two big tit bisexuals because my wife isn’t bi.

Pics of bisexuals/howd you meet em

Rawlin.

dump em op

reroll

Craigslist. Not posting a fucking thing.

I came here for dubs

reroll again

Unfortunate, sorry man

nice dubs

again

The only way you can get even with her is to show us her nudes

and again

Rolling to support OP.

OP, you'll feel great when you post her nudes.

Now delivar OP

reoll again

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and reroll again

They’re also in their mid 30s. Perfect fucking while their kids are at school and their husbands are at work.

What's it like being that big of a faggot?
I hope you didn't hit h and a until you got bored. Copy and paste exist for stupid shit like this.

fuckin give me nudes

rollo

Post nudes

whatever i don even want them

Big tit bisexuals... Whales with mamories is what I read.

roll

I wanna see this sloot.

It’s pretty great. Cock is yummy.

Ain't a woman in the world worth worryin about that would cheat. It just means she was repressing being a thot. Don't let it get to you, thats what she wants.

also unironically this. Chances are the thots been doin this a while.

Says the fag not getting pussy.

forgot to quote

Hey man that girl is a whore you didn’t and don’t need her especially after she betrayed you like that

>got drunk
>cheated
She ain't gonna give up drinkin', OP. Leave her in the past.

enjoy yourself

> got cheated on
> still wants us to roll cor trips for nudes of cheating ex
Underage b8?

You too, baby fucker.

I was in the same boat. My girlfriend of Two year had cheated on me the whole time. She cheated with like 7 different guys, I only found out after one of my friends told me about one of them. None of my friends or anyone told me that she was doing that or how much she fucked me over. She was bragging to my other group of friends about it when they were all hanging out (We had the same friend groups) We broke up for a little bit and she started dating one of my friends, I saw him get into her car and I was in class at the time trying not to have a panic attack, I remember a friend of mine going "Bro, You okay dude?" I said "Yeah, I'm totally fine" but I'm sure my body language and my face were making it obvious that It wasn't. The bell rang and I got into my car and I drove home so fucking fast. My hands were going numb and tingling, I was swerving in and out of traffic to get home. by the time I got home My face went totally numb and I couldn't move my Hands or anything. My whole body was cramping up and I was crying so much. My parents came home and saw me in the car parked in the driveway while my whole body was locked up. They thought I was having an overdose or something. That shit sucked so badly, that was the worst panic attack I've ever had and I was so fucking depressed. Sorry this was Kinda long, I don't talk about this shit and on a site like this I might as well share my story in this thread, It's kinda therapeutic. (P.s I've been done with her since october of 2017, I was wither her from when I was 16-18. Fuck that bitch, she has a boyfriend and she kept messaging me about how much she wants me back. I just told her to fuck off and told her boyfriend)

I've always hinted at being willing to murder whoever I'm with and whoever they cheated with if it ever happened. I don't know how you can feel secure in a relationship if your girlfriend doesn't know that if she were to ever cheat, it would be the last thing she did.

GIVR EM NOW OP

OOOOPOOPOO

rolling for nudes, rolling for OP's sanity.

im callin the police

let me just push my trips button

Hey, that's pretty good

fuc

cat

fuc this op im goin to school

Always be prepared for it to end, dude. Very few people find their soulmate. Just have some fun and move on

nvm

chers luv

Someone already got dubs

Stop rolling lads

hngg

Goin for them trips boyo

if you don't break up with her and cease contact for the rest of your life then there's probably no helping you. it will keep happening because you are a pushover and a pussy. If you did decide to cut it off then you are based as fuck and will probably find a new girl in a month or two.

No one who cheats is worth giving two shits about. I know it doesn't work that way (oldfag here and I've been around the block a few times) but it helps to keep it in mind while you cope.

Also go dig up Gurren Lagann and rewatch it. That shit always helps.

Also clearly rolling for nudes.

learn to share, she is not your property you selfish scum

i donnwant ur fuckin screenshots

givemennudes

plz

wait my trips button is workin again

WRONG FUCKING SETTINGS

fuc this

My guy I'm rooting for you, you can do it

i can DO ET

but how

let's get em