So guys I've been thinking. What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth...

So guys I've been thinking. What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth? Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

checked
holy shit, I feel dumber for having read that
10/10

It's not lava stupid it's plasma

>What happens

Same thing as the last 100 times you posted this shit.

If a lightening bolt is the same temperature as the surface of the sun, why can’t we get closer to the sun without dying?

That happens every night. This is why it gets dark, the sun goes through its daily solidification phase. Luckily there is enough electrical infetterence to turn it back on by the morning.

/thread

Ding ding ding retard alert

Schools need more funding

What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun? Both suns would be the same size and ice-made sun’s temperature would be -1000 degrees of celsius and normal sun’s temperature +1000 degrees of celsius.

Would their combined effects cancel each other out so that instead there would be only empty space or one 0-degree sun?

OP IS A DUMB FUCK PASTA BOY

We will survive, the solar tech will stiil generate electricity from the moonlight.

week b8

oh i thought it was called lava.

so what happens when the plasma from a volcano cools? does it become plasma rock? is it just called lava because of native terms?

IT'S CALLED A MEME IDIOT!!

The sun is too hot for lava to exists. Even if it did, it would exist as a gas

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand OP...

Depends if the lions attack when its night on the sun.

Lava can not be a gas

let me ask my science teacher real quick for you

I asked her and she took out a shotgun and blew her brains out because she couldn't operate on the level OP is

The sun is an atomic reactor run by nitrogen not lava

And threads like this I really enjoy the joke. But then I get lost in sudden thought of how it's cold outside. Like 60 degrees colder then how it's too hot in summer. And that space is like 10 times COLDER than that. Fuck. That just blows my mind. Thanks OP for blowing me.

Nitrogin is a form of lava. So you science much fag?

Can't you come up with some new bait? There are just so many ways to be stupid, it's a shame to waste that stupidity on the same thing and again.

moonlight is just sunlight reflected of the moon are you a troll?

No, it's just copypasta.

Clearly a trump supporter. A total lack of science based evidence. Just keep your narrow mind up that deep dark hole and everything will be just fine

It's a meme

Clearly a hillary supporter. A total lack of science based evidence. Just keep your narrow mind up that deep dark hole and everything will be just fine

Your lack of quads says it's not

ur dumb the moon only gas light due to the soon and the sun is gas so it cant harden in such terms because helium and hydrogen dont have a solid form

devil1

Helium has a solid form, but only the Mars of space princesses

I kinda want a slice of helium.

If the sun plasma hardens then the sun would be a planet

I'll take one too and a coke please

That's called an eclipse, retard. The sun's lava hardens temporarily. At least get your GED before posting on Sup Forums.

plasmet

Clearly a hillary supporter. A total lack of science based evidence. Just keep your narrow mind up that deep dark hole and everything will be just fine