Name my band

Name my band.

That's so cool. Did you stay for the fireworks?

No. We had to go home in time for getting chained to the bed.

Daddy Made Me Do It
Featuring
My Brothers

Dem Cumteeth

I feel for the children. I wonder how they are doing

That's the problem with the news system today. Things you are actually interested in only get covered once every 8 years. I'll be ded by then. Good luck my dudes, I hope one day you will all get to marry one of his daughters. Or sons. Whatever fits.

All jokes aside I feel pretty bad for these kids. As terrible as it is, part of me needs to find out more about what the fuck happened. How do these kids grow up without knowing about police officers? Medicine? They had no toys or other possessions but they were all allowed to keep diaries. Have any more details from the diary come out? I also heard these kids are getting treated and some funds have been raised for their rehab, but the damage is probably irreversible.

I wish them well

Turpin Time

Some of them had never seen a toothbrush

>register your home as a "home school" through the state claiming religious exceptions
>list only yourself and wife as employees
>forge all requisite paperwork
>impregnate your recently menstruating granddaughter-wife
>????
>PROFIT!!!!
It's really easy when you live in a country where you can do almost any shady fucking thing as long as an invisible religious figure tells you to do it.

>>impregnate your recently menstruating granddaughter-wife
W-What?

Permaband

Did he have sex with them?

I think there’s an element of incest somewhere. Those kids faces look way too fucked up to not be inbred

How can we know for sure though?

Alice (and many others) In Chains

Just imagine.

Copy that but I want little to be left to the imagination, I gotta know

Da fuck you say nugga?

12 Chains

Kek

12 kids 1 cereal box.