Any other sniffers on tonight?

Any other sniffers on tonight?

Yup

lurking

Any stories?

Sit back my lad, for i have many a story

My panty stories go back to when i was little.
This one above is from a year ago. Taken from a laundromat. I did some creeping to try and identify who they belonged to. I lurked around the laundromat going thru laundry to find a bra that wet with these. I finally found the right dryer after about 4 months ( found the corresponding bra that went tot these panties). Cont.1

No biggie, user. You're still my hero for doing that.
You absolute madman. Monitoring this thread.

Cont.
Sure enoigh, it was a blue victorias secret lace bra. I sniffed it, smelled a little like B.O. or sweat or idk. They mustve been a workout bikini. I know- Id struck the jackpot right? Yup, the booty id been sniffing for months had to be genuine workout booty. Least i hope so. Cont.2

I live with 5 girls I'm the only guy in my appt, you don't want to know how many panties I've sniffed

Cont. 3
I had to get out of there, its risky opening up someones dryer in a noisy room! Anyone could walk in at any moment. But i wanted to see whos ass id been sniffing all these months- it was killing me! Gotta put a face to the ass, just gotta!

Cont. 4
I lurked around the building, hiding in the dark. Had to be like late in the evening (who the fuck does laundry this late at night?). Hoping it wasnt some ugly dyke or nothing, i was gazing at the door to the laundry for what felt like 30 minutes. I was like 100 ft. away. Finally a trim little sexy (hispanic maybe) girl walks into the laundromat. YES! Id been sniffing a beauty queens ass! Wooooooo! She was wearing white short-shorts, blue shirt, hair up in a bun like hispanic women do all the time. Face as beautiful as it gets. 8=======D

I have been sniffing my sister-inlaw's panties for years now. Her discharge smell is much stronger than my wife's. I get diamonds every time I think about it. When I get the chance to sniff her panties, It takes me literally 15 seconds to cum. I'm addicted to it.

What in Crustation

Absolutely fucking disgusting, kys

Cont.5
And that was the tale of the lace with no face

Another one takes place in 2016. It was the day of the superbowl i remember. Ive always been attracted to one of my aunts, i have like a million aunts by the way. I was living with my grandma at the time, shed come over to visit sometimes, bring stuff like food whatever. She had been bringing me weed cookies lately, and we got stoned few nights back. Great time. My aunt is such a funny lady. I think shes secretly atteacted to me too. Anyways, Superbowl sundah! Broncos & Panthers. My grandma was busy in the kitchen, my cousins were all in their rooms doing whatever. I have the room in the front of the house. (Mexican familys- we all live together at some point). I called my aunt to see if shes bring me some weed cookies over to the house. She said yes. I hopped in the shower. Cont.1

Cont.2
Remember when i said i thought my aunt was a little attracted to me too? Its all well & fun as long as you dont act on it. Ive never slept with my aunt, but she is pretty goddamn hot. I was in the shower, she opens bathroom door "hey i brought the cookies. I gotta go back to the salon i have a client, ima come back & do some laundry." i get out, dry off, get dressed. Our laundry room is in the front of my grandmas house, along with a 2nd fridge. I head to the front room to check foe the cookies, and there, on the floor, my aunts dirty laundry hamper FILLED with filthy stinkin panties. Cont.2

Cont.3
Quickly, i grabbed her hamper and ran back into my room, locked the door, and within SECONDS i was up to my nose in ass, vagina, odors galore OMG ! So many odors, so many aromas of cunt I was hard as a rock. My aunt was living in her downtown salon at the time- there was no washer or drier in the building. Shed come over and do laundry every two weeks. That afternoon i smelled so much ass, so much pussy, and wanked off prolly like 5 times. It was 2 weeks worth panties. I must be the luckiest guy ever

Sorry. I don't want go into any detail because if anyone finds out I did this I might as well be dead because of who these belong to and the people they know. I'm not taking any chances.

I'll just say I found a swimsuit. Two piece. Only the bottom was involved. First time I've done this. I feel great but good god every little noise makes me jump. I'm having an absolute paranoia episode right now.

Go on, youve already baited us!

I won't. Like I said. Taking no chances.

I just need to know how you people deal with this kind of stress. I'm about to tear myself apart here.

>What if it was a setup.
>What if I was being filmed.
>Not sure if I put them back in a way that won't be noticed.

It's all getting to me.

Dude youre fine. Guys only get busted when theyre repeat offenders, who continually visit the same laundry and make no effort to disguise themself. Do you know how big the fucking usa is? 365 million people, my point being, if you dont mention anyones name no one knows who the fuck you are on here. Cmon! I wanna hear 8=====D. Did it smell good?

Got friends girlfriends right here

Man you lucky bastard! Wanna sell any? lol

I smelled this girl's scented delights one time. It was a leopard thong. Shes gorgeous

I licked the crud off my gfs sexy little sisters panties whilst fucking my ass with gfs vibrater and fapping. Came all over her floor. SHit was cash