Hallow not hollow
Ty
Noice

Ketchup

Like hallowed right?

No. I don't want.

Forgot I even had that one

Mine

Yea i guess...just an old persona name i gave myself im not religious ironically
I liked baka test very dunny wish they made more seasons

Mustard

been watching citrus. quality anime

I follow the creators twitter like a hawk and the possibility of a season 3 isn't incredibly far fetched. It's a possibility and if it's announced I will screech about it to the heavens

youtu.be/6z1M7qbA6P0

тнaтц пoт гaт silly шiggleг emenem is cнocoıaт caпыy

тнaтц пoт гaт silly шiggleг emenem is cнocoıaт caпыy
youtu.be/s-bKFo30o2o

нeнeнeнeнeнeнeнeн

;}

YOU'RE A RAPIST
AND YOU'RE A RAPIST
EVERYONE'S A RAPIST

wew lad

Well that's ok. It sounds cool I guess
I don't really like sauces

Hi hi how are you all today?

Good show very cute
Sure are taking their sweet ass time
Meh

Mayonnaise

osaka best cute

cute

is very cute but episode 6 got to me for some reason and was kind of sad. same a little with 5

Oh man Im looking forward to this bangers and mash. I put some tipsy effort into this.

Hi
Plz stop youre doing me a spook

Ok cute sry

yuso silly duke zuur

Tomo is a cute. Thank

*hugs* hi tomo

Nice gif.

Anyway, work.
See ya.

Its hard finding Osaka stuff but I mange

Its been a while since ive watched it so i cant member what happened
ಠ_ಠ

couldntve been that long, its a winter 2018 anime and its still ongoing.

It doesn't, and you just affirmed it with your second sentence, it contradicts itself with what you said in the first message. Do I really have to go word by word and explain to you as to why the first message contradicts itself? It's pretty simple, nontheless I'll gladly provide the answer if you haven't gotten it yet.
I do not expect anything out of this place, it's rather boring in fact for most of the part hence I'm not a lot here nowadays (In comparision as to how often I was present here in a long term on the first days)
I have to disagree with this place not being an entertainment, not direct one for sure. It is however entertaining to a certain degree from time to time, for example when a poor troll like Sono manages to do a "decent" job here, despite majority of people being and advising against him or when I got partially blamed for Yuki's disappearance, that is entertaining at least to me. What do you exactly mean by creating a distance with gimmick? Could you explain?
It's not literal complaining, but if you perceive it as that then it's fine, I can't blame you on that because in fact it may look like that from 3rd parties perspective.

Believe me I know. I believe a post he made on twitter said that if the blu ray box set sold like 5000 copies then it'd be green lit. My guess is if it's gonna happen we'll hear about it later this year
>i may nit be a religious man, but I pray every night for a season 3

Thanks anons

Guess im missing a season O.o
Lol

im not sure were talking about the same anime anymore

I thought we were talking about nyrithrotip (prob spelled it wrong)

well i guess it gets confusing when i said "watching citrus"
sorry, i was kind of wondering.
but no yea nyaruko-san the crawling chaos is great :D

Oh didnt see you mention citrus....yea its on my “to watch list” and nyaruko is good

Claiming Erika from Pokemon

as always

did you run out of rias pictures?
also are you new or have i just never seen you before?

Good to know there's someone else who liked BaT too

> claiming but not posting
Na just getting lazy
One of my fav comedies my friend

checked
but are you new or not? i kinda just feel like a dick if ive never seen you. i havent been here for a week or so though so idk

Ah hell yeah, a man of culture and quads
I'm gonna assume a bit and say you agree Minami best BaT girl?

> mfw
I was a regular a long time ago if you ask old fags like birb who i am they’ll know me but you’re not a dick i havent been on in a long time
2bh i dont have a BaT best girl i kinda like em all...except the cross dressing dude

ayy i was in the same situation, i was here a while back when hand kun still existed. then got banned. i have to go tho so bye

Well ye, he aint a girl
as for my opinion
youtube.com/watch?v=NPDfZjOskYM

I miss hand-kun but anyways night
Yea to much evidence supports penis over vagina

not going to bed sadly im trying to make something as of now, will leave thread open but probably wont come back

I got ya i prob wont be on much longer so i guess this is goodbye hope to meet up again

alright bye, hope to see you again too

Lol a heart noice touch

you lıттle sпıppy aмвıdeхтгous pısтoleгaş
youtu.be/a_TvgfpW2KU

youtu.be/TNOYgXSZXX0

Literally perfect

Hey rori

Hiho

Ye. i'm a man of flat chests and cute butts personally
> Also ponytails cuz fucking duh

As you can see im a fan of the big bobs and apparently red hair but a nice ass is also noice

To each their own. I just find small/flat chests cute af and I'm not a huge fan of thicc so asses the size of their entire lower body isn't really my thing but different strokes for different folks

I like thicc irl but it has to be done RIGHT ive been told im pretty picky

I'm not a fan of thicc in general really but I get the appeal, just not my cup of tea

Yea i can see the appeal to small bobs/loli as well in fact my first gf was smol all around

Loli's are for headpats and love. It's weird how often I have to tell people I'm not into loli's because loli is WAY different than petite or just flat chested

Loli is for hugg, not for fugg.

Dat file name
I sis mean you being a loli-con personally....just in gen.

wat?

Do you perceive minamis sis as just a cute loli?....or a contender

Exactly

I see her as just a cute thing to appreciate for being cute. Like a kitten basically

I didn’t mean you specifically being a loli-con but i get why there are loli-cons*
Yea shes a qt

I have like 3 images of her and they're all just her being cute
That's all a loli should be for is to appreciate and protecc for being cute

Isnt rory a loli?
Yea...their german accent is pretty cute in that one episode too

Oh in the english dub? Yeah it made me laugh pretty hard

More so in the manga, but yeah. Though she doesn't have a complex about it.

So why is.sayori still here? wanst he supposed to kill.himself by end of february??

Cute and sad all at the same time
> takes her over a month to realize/translate that he wanted to be her friend
Oh.. lol
So what? He takes after his waifu?

Yeah, she actually uses it more to her advantage, and doesn't really care because 40 years on she can literally choose how she wants to look.

Honestly I will never watch the second season dubbed because I will die due to lack of oxygen. That accent kills me

Never seen the animu so hard to follow but i think i get the basics
In a good way or bad?

Claiming best girl.

Morning /waifu/.

It makes me laugh hard enough it brings tears to my eyes each time I hear it. It's so cheesy yet in doing that is so cute that it just absolutely fucking destroys me

Basic is this, she's locked in her current body until 1000 years have passed, when she becomes a god of an aspect of the god she served under. She chooses to become the god of love, and when they become gods they are free to choose how they look when interacting with everyone else.
Good moaning

Peek yourself :^)

Hello. New friend? I assume this isn't the old Rias?

No you