Let me get this straight

Let me get this straight

You liberals kept telling us Trump was an unstable tyrannical dictator and now you support disarming the citizens of the USA because some kids got killed by a scary black gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as long as they're unstable & a risk, yes

The gun is unstable?

the people

so the man with his finger on the nukes as you say will have all the power

no, because normal, non dangerous people will still have them

I'd say he's more of a corporate shill like every other government official who doesn't have a real core or philosophy.

no one liberal agrees with that asshat

Liberals are idiots..we do know that..they are scared at whatever gets them the votes.. they have no loyalty anymore..

to be fair, I called this like a year ago. he grew up in a state with heavy gun control. He doesn't believe in "rights". It was just a matter of time before he (publicly) said something to piss off the NRA and his wing right nutjob base. Personally, I thought it would be because of some sort of attempt on his life, or one of those alt-right groups.. would give him the excuse to start clamping down on guns.

but hey - this works too.

Yet another moron who buys into the argument that Bubba with his six-gun and his NASCAR commemorative plates is hypothetically able to thwart the most technologically advanced military in human history.

>>scared at

Someone's mad that Trump didn't work out for them...

Trump lied? WOW!

>im on this side o the fence
>youre on that side of the fence
>i think youre a faggot
this is where the world is headed folks...

Soon our teachers will be armed with nuclear bombs as well, nobodies gonna fuck with the USA

>As a liberal gun control advocate, I believe that the government systematically oppresses people of color and the poor through institutional racism and classism. I also believe the police are similarly oppressive and have become worryingly militarized.
>With that said, we need to protect our children by surrendering our weapons and only allowing the government and police to have them

The other side of the fence is cancer

funny, i don't remember us rounding up all the good muslims and taking their quran

On the other side, people say all Muslims need to take care of the terror problem themselves. Why shouldn't gun owners get the same treatment?

Correct.. typical liberal

I think you're full of liberal shit.

One doesn't make the other untrue

Maybe the good Muslims should lead by example

I see everything black or white: the post

probably because the ones trying to take care of the gun problem dont own guns?

lemme get this straight. You think your glock is gonna shoot down the predator drones he could command to blow you up?

You know he could technically nuke you, right?

And you really think the second amendment has any relevance in keeping this country free?

I rather like owning my guns and you're still stupid as fuck.

duh user. When Drumf tries to takes over and turn dictator we'll vote him out! That's how to get rid of dictators! It's what the founding fathers wanted!

By just being normal people and not starting shit?

Hard to lead by example when the example you need to set is just not being a crazy fucking asshole.

>Soon our teachers will be armed with nuclear bombs as well
>nobodies gonna fuck with the USA

>"this is all Obama's fault because he and the republicans didn't take away your guns"
guess who said that. the fat fuck president all day during the meeting
kill yourself

>hey nons, look here, a glitch!!!

>> takes over and turn dictator we'll vote him out.

So Muslims are incapable of showing us all how its done.
Yet they want to run everything.
Got it.

oh look its the russian meme bot telling Sup Forums what to think again

This is Sup Forums retard

"Feinstein in 1995: 'Mr. and Mrs. America, Turn Them All In'"
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

"Dianne Feinstein "Mr & Mrs America turn them all in""
youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

yeah but you can tell when the Sup Forumscucks drift into Sup Forums

in hindsight, ive never loved obama more.
thanks for letting me keep my guns.
see, ineffectual leadership does have its bright side

I live on Sup Forums

By definition yes. They literally explode.

AND republicans you dipshit pencil dick faggot

Why would we not judge Muslims when it's white people doing this shit?

Muslim sympathizer lies on CNN to shame us all into giving up our 2nd Amendment. What a fucking scumbag pig.

Aww what's the matter, your god emperor betray you? You just now realize what a faggot Trump is? Too late now. Funny thing is nobody would have even considered taking guns away without due process other than Trump.

semi-automatic rifles. don't exaggerate, fella.

you'll have to elaborate more, be cause i didn't imply trump is a genius.
he's a faggot too.
im sure you love still having your healthcare over ineffectual leadership.

notice how everyone's been ignoring you?

Fuck the NRA. Join the NQA.

No Quarter America is a non-profit organization that stands up for our third amendment rights. The US Constitution is in no way outdated and every part of it should be taken seriously and literally, including our right to be free of soldiers living in our homes.

Find out more at www.lemonparty.org

Holy shit people stand next to other people!

Illuminati confirmed.

Fucking white people!
Ban trucks too!!

ITT: Muricans

If it were Trump in the photos you libs would be cumming all over yourselves.

those are french. that happening to any conservatives I'm fine with

>Funny thing is nobody would have even considered taking guns away without due process other than Trump.
Trump said to one of the Republican congressman not to do 16 different bills, do one. The conference replied that it's MUCH more unlikely to pass, but at least with 16, at the very least, most will pass. Trump said we'd have to make it pass. As just 1. Trump is convincing the majority of Dems that he's on the popular opinion on this while KNOWING it's not going to pass so he doesn't lose his base, while still looking like he cared and not in the pockets of the NRA. That way Trump can't be blamed, because unlike Obama in the 2 years when he had majority, Trump actually did something.

That's the entire point. To fill their ego and make them feel their right, and then they act on those feelings.

Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what Trump does.

Trump does that.

god i wish Joe Apario was the sheriff in this town.
he would have been there waco style and deported the anchor babies as well

Truck was the weapon. Ban trucks!

>accusatorily calling people liberals in a place where you can say anything with no consequence
What.

Until the day that they decide you are an acceptable target

If only trucks had another use other than running people over... hmm.

you know its not very nice to marginalize a all canines to use for your political agenda. maybe those dogs want to be jerked off. maybe they are adopted dogs that were red tagged and he saved them for one last jerking.
youre a savage for not looking how canine lives have benefitted from this presidency

gun have other purposes besides killing people
> hunting food
> putting down sick animals
> fuck..they even use a gun in the winter olympics in an event. (funny how .eu won't this, not .us)

*won*

If only guns had other uses hmm.
Lets ban hammers!

why rednecks always have this fantasy of being the hero that saves the day with their guns? fuckers i barely trust your shitty driving skills on your trucks, i do not trust you with a gun.

>hunting food
Git gud use a bow like a real man.

What about those democrats in congress that did that sit in over not being able to pass a bill that would have denied anyone on the no fly list guns without due process?

Trump isn't alone on it

youre a city fag. i bet you not even own a car

>guns have other purposes besides killing
>they kill things
>and kill other things

people will want to ban them too eventually
same principle.
> tool
> tool ejects something
> something ejected is harmful

funny you didn't comment on the olympic sport

>i bet you not even
in the wrong thread, chinky

I drive a car and it's a manual, unlike your automatic faggety Ford F150

>and kill my sense of entertainment

bzzt. try again at your projection

pretty good kek

>it's a manual
>i have to do extra work to drive my car
>so i am better than you are
You faggots will argue about anything.

Real, full page ad from a magazine

"extra work" sorry you find the clutch confusing and useless

If you'd spent less of your childhood sucking off your dad you might have had time for an education

>skeet shooting
>starting a foot race
>causing you to cry
there....3 things that didn't kill anything a gun can do

im a nigger...my daddy left me before i was born, right?

Unstable, Inept, Uneducated, Untenable. Unfashionable
Dictator you dumb fucks wish he that power.

well.. when you are right.. you're right...

I see mexicans, somalians, dudes from kongo, bhurmees. Russians, chechens,

cause that clutch works so much faster than a DSG with paddle shifters?. most of those formula one guys have a clutch too. they make just enough room for their foot to get in there and move up and down.

obvious samefag