Okay so I've posted this a few times in the past...

okay so I've posted this a few times in the past. super broke and need like $50 to pay rent tomorrow D: so yeah im selling sexy pics and videos on kik and skype if anyone is interested I can do requests and what not. Just thought I'd give this a shot, I've had luck in the past but lost contact with any customers I had, and i've tried sites like chaturbate without much luck. Anyways if anyone wants to help me out I would so appriciate it hit me up if you wanna buy something my kik is m.baby and my skype is purplekicksbuttowsky

My square cash or paypal email is [email protected]
also, i have a job im just not making enough right now to get by and got my hours cut i already know to expect all negative responses to this. But if anyone doubts I'm real I can send live pics on kik and skype .... thanks someone plz help a girl out

Nice shop...

ww.xvideos.com slash video22797355 slash fucking_whacked_out_crack_whore_smoking_blowjob

Watch this gold

Show your dick

need more proof thanks

Worst fucken shop ever. The whole outline of everything you "wrote" is white compared to the lines on the paper

To everyone that says I'm fake ... send me or write in the thread a non sexual request and ill do it ...

non sexual? ha no, show us your pussy and tag it

shoe on head for proof and i have $50 for you

do it lul

wrrite BKFL #15 on your thigh

lol paypaled you never got anything back even tho i asked for your fucking nudes gtfo my board you filthy cock guzzling whore neck yourself kkthxbai

Shoe on head plz

dumbass lol

Cross out the "1st" and write "40th"

here lol

nice cuts

pussy and ill send in 100 bucks

fuck off

If I send you fifty bucks will you promise to get a better job so your future husband doesn't have to be ashamed of you when you tell him what you had to do for money when you were younger?

This or fake as fuck

Same fag

Write "tie me tight like Brandi M from Worcester"

Sharpie in pooper just to be safe.

This. On your tits.

Will contribute $2 for it

Yep would pay that price too for sneaker on boobs

boy youre retarded right i already asked other anons to post that as a timestamp take your tinfoil hat off and stop listening to alex jones

Do you own a dog?

Not sexy. Will you pay me? That's how it should work. You want shit for being sexy, but you aren't. You should therefore reimburse me for the ugliness I had to see.

Fuck off same fag

Do you own a gun? Kys

Draw a mouse on your nipple.

write this on your tits with your face:
>i will suck your dick if you show me this pic

Eliot rogers mindset. The virgin killer.

Weak catfish. Try harder to get our money.

I do, 3 actually..

is it summer already?

holy shit this whore has been spamming these posts non-stop.

Fuck off cam whore, just make an account on chaturbate like everyother degenerate cam whore.

Girl, jealous repressed transgender, or virgin.

You forgot your "m'lady" during your whiteknighting.

2nd one is most likely imo

last write request from me, can you write 'only $399' on your thigh again?

Ladies that I wanna fuck: 0. I aint swing that way but nice try.

Just sent u a msg on kik

You forgot OP you sad little knight.

Tranny for sure. Every time a woman is attacked it’s a tranny, who realizes 99% men hate them.

Been 15 min and hasn’t looked at my message on kik yet.

It’s so fake.

Hahahahahaha just watched that. That chick is insane. And gets paid almost 600$ a month by the government

Even a sombrero mouse would be kewl.

600 a month isnt much. I get 400 a week for sitting on my bum

I dont wanna fuck op. I am not attracted to women. I am just taking the opprotunity to call out a pathetic little fuck who cant help but sling their misery onto others.

Ah yes, of course the person attempting to make this into identity politics is a male feminist lol

Not get any good rapes today?

Too bad for her then

Boy, caught by mother with playboy: "I'm just reading the articles!"

You, caught by me "I'm not attracted to OP! Just here to argue!"

To be fair the insult was worded in too complex a way for a jealous biological woman.

Ugh im stupid and just noticed I wrote my kikname wrong. My kik is m.baby96

Or a fucking tranny for that matter. Give me some credit, I'm the only one pointing out the white knight faggots.

Oh idk dude. A jealous tranny has a bigger vocabulary than ever.

Is that why you're slowly scaling up the word length?

There's this really cool thing about Sup Forums, you can read about 3 comments in a thread while you are scrolling down the board. Super neat. Could it have been that I saw the shitty comments before entering? Kudos for not understanding how this website works.

Nah. I'm sick and can't be bothered typing much my man

>I really do ma, look this one's about lingerie

Thank god

Nice. But she's had multiple arrests for all kinds of stuff. You'd think it would stop at soome point but I guess not

Presenteth thy anus m'lady 'r visage the wrath of mine own blade

>cant think of new argument, recycles old joke

>Implying you deserve more

>Implying you could give more

Draw a number 6 on your left pussy lip

Cancer
Shut the fuck up already

To be fair, you ain't gonna find much of a hustle on Sup Forums, kudos for giving it a go though but most of these neets dont have neet bux cause they are still in 10th grade.

Try hitting up old dudes on facebook, with a fake profile, those cunts are loaded!

Make me faggot

You seem like a very sweet girl, I hope you get the help you need!

That would be a hard one to shop, do it op

You gotta be up for school in a few hours user, better get to sleep

lol I'm getting blazed another few hours at least, plus my old teacher is dead now. I got time to irritate you.

>newfag detected

M'Lady, do not quarrel with these savages, for all they want is your exposed body. However a gentleman like me wishes to see your exposed soul.

-Your Fabled Knight, Charles

Weeeeeak. Still whiteknighting, and really poorly.

your new is showing user

Ain't got no money yet can still send you dick pics if you're up to

you doing shows or just selling pictures

>Calling someone new for pointing out whiteknight faggotry

Faggot.

I send you paypal. Gimme the pic please c:

Regardless of what that other user dude said, you are acting like fucking cancer...which usually means you’re a new-fucker

>Pointing out whiteknights is cancerous
Found our newfag

You do realize that whiteknighting in this thread would mean not only did I send her money, but I’m encouraging others to send her money

I’m doing neither of these things dumbfuck, I just called you out because you’re being a faggot

>not knowing how to greentext properly

>Not liking me is being a faggot
>Please be nice to me

No. Faggot.

waiting for answer

She probably left because of shit like this
/threads dead baby

But I paid her and I'm still waiting. Reeeee

Good. Fuck garbage begging threads like this and all faggots who defend them

Good.