New thread cause old one 404'd. Also fuck that guy who reposted my original screenshot...

New thread cause old one 404'd. Also fuck that guy who reposted my original screenshot. The thread asking for trips is fake

charge the phone op

Not as much as the Fuhrer hated your grandma

Listen, her name here, I want to rape the shit out of you. I want to pound your ass while wearing an SS uniform.

This post got dubs, that means you gotta send her a link to this post.

I want to make you scream as I tear your Jew asshole open. I want you to roleplay Anne Frank.

Wow

dubs of truth

Babe I'm going through some things rn and I don't know what to do anymore, all I know is... I need you...

I wish Elon Musk would have shot you into space on his tesla roadster cuz your so much more interesting than starman, you can breathe in space

You ever been raped before?

Your farts are gonna sound different

Toto Lyrics
"Africa"

I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in twelve-thirty flight
Her moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation

I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry, boy, it's waiting there for you."

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti

I seek to cure what's deep inside
Frightened of this thing that I've become

I bless the rains down in Africa

"Hurry, boy, she's waiting there for you."

I bless the rains down in Africa [5x]

sorry my friend stole my phone lmao. love you.

I'm going to make you a lampshade, jack off and bust a nut on you everyday.

This

Okay now that all that feelings talk is done, you still down to come suck my dick?

quints

I need you in my life right now, why don't you come over ;)

reroll

I'll come over there and rape you

I know your grandmother was sucking dick for food

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I bake the Jew,
at 4:42
I'm flat broke, I know you love money,
Turned on my shower and kikes started running,
My grandfather fell out of a watchtower on a woman in Treblinka, killed her and died,
I know it's March 1st but Happy Valentine's

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

This

kek

My grandfather was an officer in the SS. The truth is, he was at Treblinka. He talked to your grandmother about her last request. She left you something in accordance to her will. I am supposed to give you some dick that was willed to you. As her power of attorney, I will provide all the dick I have in my power to give you.

Go home

Well I hate girls who don't get my morbid sense of humor.

OP

OP

Anne Frankly, I did nazi that coming

Bitch, you think I care?

OP here, no response from the kike. Looks like she fell asleep for the night boys.

Thanks for the ride OP.

Fucking this

Your grandmother jerked off dogs. She waited until 3AM on a Wednesday, and quietly slipped out of Treblinka, and in the backyard she eases herself over the fence into a neighbor's yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale beam of a serial number in moonlight, she approaches her neighbor's doghouse. Once she gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

She crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in her hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as she rocks her hand back and forth. She groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as her other hand begins rubbing her genitals. The dog latches onto her upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as she grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and she adds to the grunting as she approaches orgasm. Satiated, cowardly, your grandmother scurries back to her camp to clean himself in her shower, The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what your grandmother did.

Your grandmother did that.

how about you [spoiler]charge your phone[/spoiler]