Donald trump suspected suicide in UK wtf any anons have any more Info on this???

Donald trump suspected suicide in UK wtf any anons have any more Info on this???

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/03/01/trump-suicide/index.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=lwHKaT_gFcI
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-stuns-lawmakers-with-seeming-embrace-of-gun-control-measures/ar-BBJI1QI?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp
istrumpdeadyet.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4239816/Double-stabbing-Hertfordshire-air-ambulance-attends.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not true.

Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what Trump does.

Trump does that.

There was a brief radio bulletin about 9 minutes ago about it haven't found further info just yet...

How can you prove these claims?

#UPDATE!!
cnbc.com/2018/03/01/trump-suicide/index.asp

Still unconfirmed but looking very likely

Turns out he may have had manic depression

Bump

Damn I wish

Yes.

The fuck are you faggots going on about. Googling Trump suicide and similar shite brings up fuckol. Go suck a fat one leftist cucks.

Stolen Valor.

are you nuts?
where did you get that shit info from?
there's nothing on the internets

#RIP

is the fuckhole dead or not?

As a badge bunny this gets me a little excited.

>badge bunny

As a what now?

Someone who Is attracted to men in uniform/men with authority.

>2020-2
>not recognising badge bunny as a gender/sexuality

fuck you cis scum

Oh. I innocently thought it was someone who collected badges.

>a faggot who jerks off to paul blart mall cop

cum get some

that's some fancy helicopter parking skills right there

Amateur hour
youtube.com/watch?v=lwHKaT_gFcI

nice
>this is now a helicopter thread

this should keep OP happy

Why would he go to the uk

Trump doesn't have the balls to kill himself. That's how I know this is a troll. Sage. OP is a faggot.

Do you stupid useless idiot trumpcucks get it yet?

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-stuns-lawmakers-with-seeming-embrace-of-gun-control-measures/ar-BBJI1QI?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

istrumpdeadyet.com/
/thread

Donald trump. Bust a nut on your waifus head

> not recognising cis scum as a legitimate identity
I identify as cis scum and your appropriation of my gender identity as a slur is offensive.

That barricade is stronger than it looks.

>Est. 1865
Lotta good that did him kek

Wow, it's almost as though... wait for it... he's not a monster, you've drank your own kool-aid and Trump is... waaaaiiit for it... a rationally thinking person! A rationally thinking person that you may disagree with on some issues but agree with on others! You know, like normal people.

SHOCK OF SHOCKS!

FFS kys.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4239816/Double-stabbing-Hertfordshire-air-ambulance-attends.html

Nice backpedaling, you trumpcuck

And this relates to this: >once Trump takes guns away there will be just the same mass murders, only it will be with knives and improvised bombs etc

Trump is a great President and if we get cross-border ccw in exchange for some professional psyches having a database cross-checked on the 4473, then that’s a fine deal.

Do you at least acknowledge that his campaign was based on the promise to protect gun rights?

Fucking clown.

Are you that naive you retard? Democrats have been calling just for that, the same gun control you just wished for, only the endgame is to take away the whole of the 2nd amendment rights.

You fucking trumpcuck clowns really don't get who is behind all this.

Right now, it's a no-win scenario. I say we simply legalize mass murder, simplify the whole process and focus on the cleanup. Let's face it, the whole legal process is just a sinkhole of time and cash anyway, the medical side of it is where you can actually earn money.

Trump said NO to tieing cc cross state into bill in the meeting

Trump also said NO to tieing the DACA to the budget. Whatever happened with that? Oh yeah, DACA is dead, the government is funded. Give the navigator some elbow room.