How does pic related make you feel Sup Forums?

How does pic related make you feel Sup Forums?

aroused

Chilly

I like winter but shit has been going on for too long.

I wanna fuck my housemate and he teases me. One day ill get him. but id prefer if he came and got me

>he teases me
What does he do?

subtle conversationnal hints, looks, he'll leave the shower open when hes in and such

One of the gayest things a man can do is worry about where another man sticks his dick.

I worry very much about where my mans cock goes cause hes not rlly my man :(

warm

Why don't you talk to him about it?

Disgusted. There's something totally wrong with gay men. It's so against nature.

yep.

cause right now im in ignorant bliss where I dont have to be rejected

Cute

Nothing then I saw the shirts and lmao!

make your move before it's too late.

What's the big deal here? Obviously, these are two sensitive ladies kissing each other. Women need love too.

Who cares

I don't see any balls touching so this can't possibly be in any way gay.

>y, those are $0?

These faggots acting like they ain't never give they bros a goodnight kiss, smh.

You obviously don't understand what nature even is. Think about it harder, champ

Makes me feel like kissing my boyfriend

like more guys should be exclusively gay

Homosexors gonna homosex.

Really disgusted.

If that's what winter looks like to you, you don't have a winter where you live.

It saddens me to know people spend so much of their life filled with hate toward people that have no effect or bearing on how they their life

I don't know. Jealous?
Sad, that I can't get this with anyone?
It's just everytime I see a display of affection on the internet or in public I feel like there is this anxious feeling in my chest and nausea.
What is wrong with me.

>How does pic related make you feel Sup Forums?
It doesn't make me feel a thing.

I know that feeling man, it sucks but I learned that so long as you are willing to try new things and don't let you're life turn into a 3 thing routine you'll start feeling better, at least it did for me. Just getting out on a consistent basis can really help you socially and love lifey