I just watched black panther...

i just watched black panther. my opinion on it its just what happens when you give a bunch of niggers too much technology.
the cinema i watched it in was nice, but it was better than the actual movie
whats your opinion on it?

what a faggot

for the record: i didnt pay.

Again, faggot, saged, reported for spam.

>technoLOGy

What did you think about it as a movie? Was too political? I actually really liked black panther as a hero since I saw him in civil war I’ve been hype as fuck for this movie but it sounds like not at all what I thought it was going to be

as a movie, it didnt feel very artsy enough if that makes sense. i guess i liked it, it wasnt a bad movie by any means.
i liked the technology aspect but seriously it was just trying to jam as many african cultures as it could into one country and then make them overpowered

so edgy and against the status quo on Sup Forums and Sup Forums 10/10 review

It was funny that even a hypothetical hyper advanced civilization of blacks didn't want anything to do with other blacks.

//thread

The movie was OK. Too many niggers tho

Why have you posted a picture of a gimp

Fuck you, you can't handle opinions not sucking up andgoing along? Not everyone is a zombie eunuch, faggot.

space jam was better

the protagonists name is “Michael Jordan”

It was isolationist because of fears of invasion and damage to their culture, dumbass.

I didn't like it

>isolationist
>fears of invasion
>damage to their culture

but whites get called racist when we want the same thing. imagine that?

chekt

even if a black african society did acquire this 'vibranium', them using it to turn into an ultra-advanced society is so laughably implausible that Transformers suddenly seems like it could happen in the real world in comparison.
Like every other large natural resource, that africa had, with a massive head start for all history until colonization (and then after), those dumb chimps wouldn't have any fucking clue what to do with it beyond the level of other apes.
and all the technology in the world hasn't overcome their culture of ignorance and behaving like animals.
basically, it's a complete fantasy about what would happen if they had gotten this advanced technology AND black people didn't have IQs and other mental capacity far below any other group and barely removed from the other great apes. suspension of disbelief fails. and only people who don't realize how batshit insane the premise is could possibly rate this black power fantasy above 2/10

it was just like any other superhero flick, you know what to expect all the way to the end, the effects very well done, storyline is a regular superhero story with no major inconsistencies

all in all, just another high budget superhero movie, I would give it 6-7/10

Crypto Blogchain.

>how batshit insane the premise is
the premise being ludicrous and fictional is something most comic book stories/characters rely on to explain their powers, enemies, etc

>Whites spread across the globe like a plague
Fine
>Other races start spreading
Whoa, hold on now!

Sometimes we develop undignified opinions when we try to separate ourselves from the norm.

>whites spread like a plague
because we were more advanced and cultured, so we took advantage of that fact. sounds a lot like how Wakanda is more advanced and cultured so they take advantage of that. hmmm.....
>other races started to spread
kek. being gangraped and thrown into the hold of a ship to go grow sugar cane for us as a slave isnt the same thing as "spreading."

I bet you are the kind of nigger that has seen black panther twice but havent seen your kids once. Wakanda dad are you?

I think that's pretty much the point of the film...

/thread
also checked

Way to prove my point dingus

Only niggers and nigger cocksucking SJW cucks were impressed by Black Panther.

did you read any of that?
you have to have suspension of disbelief to enjoy stories with superpowers etc, and something can be so insanely implausible that it becomes impossible, because it's built on actual human society.

That's kinda racist

>thinking white people could do the same LMFAO

>more advanced and cultured
>gang rapes and forcefully takes human beings away from their homes and families to slave under them.
not civilized or moral in any way.

White people don't have culture? I thought that was obvious with history. I mean literally, you've leeched off every different race since the start, then acted like you started it (what ever it is you stole)

black culture

you mean the people who built all of modern civilization? yeah i think they'd manage. africa meanwhile *still* is full of places where they live in dilapidated trash heaps or shit huts and have sex with goats and babies because they think that will prevent HIV, because condoms won't, us evil westerners are lying about them

Buh Buh We wuz k-kangz

I think the word you are looking for is subjugated, not leeched. Subjugation is what a superior race does to leverage their supremacy over others for their benefit.

Yeah in some aspects.. most probably, but atleast you know what I mean

yes yes u wuz kangz, it's ok, u wuz kangz and the bbc meme is true, you're not just as small as everyone else... there there little niglet

Marvel makes ONE movie with an black cast set in a fictitious African nations...and racist assholes lose their shit.

It's just a fucking movie. Get over it.

Not even going to watch it.

Niggers in space.

Crack in Space being smoked.

Niggers.

it was ok.. but tbh it should've been called "wakandans fighting, guest starring black panther"

what exactly is undignified about his opinion?

wakanda knows your name, white devil

>implying white people should just lay down arms for a millennia or two while these knuckle-walking pieces of shit catch up

if you wanna bring up history, you may wanna have half a fucking clue about it before talking.
judging by your post, you don't know much about much.

to be fair, the white people bought them from other black people who did the same, so did you have a point or are you just trying to monday morning quarterback a practice that was discontinued the better part of 200 years ago?

Not really an issue exclusive to the movie, but definitely one magnified by it due to the subject matter is vibranium as a substance.
This shit is the world's most convenient plot device of all time, there are literally no problems it can't solve.
>Need armor?
Vibranium
>Need a weapon?
Vibranium
>Need medical aid?
Vibranium
>Need a power source?
Vibranium
>Need superpowers?
Eat vibranium infused plants
>Why does it shoot lasers that can destroy tanks?
It has vibranium in it
>World hunger?
Don't worry, we have vibranium

can it give me a longer lasting erection?

It will make you harder than diamonds

yep, and a nigger like you is enjoying all the benefits of said white culture.
without us, you would still be drilling holes in your lips and eating animal shit.
nvrm. why do we keep you nignogs in our country anymore?

I'm not gonna watch it because the last couple marvel movies I watched were boring as all hell. I don't expect this one to be different.