This is some fucked sociopathic shit right here: Bitch vet tech admitted to murdering someone's dog because she didn't...

This is some fucked sociopathic shit right here: Bitch vet tech admitted to murdering someone's dog because she didn't like the owner. mobile.twitter.com/paperbatvg/status/968724132039938048

Tits tho?

>non-white not having compassion for animals
Imagine my shock

Racist faggot blaming it on her being non-White. Not surprised.

I'm sure this bitch got molested or some shit.

She is pretty though.

Laughably pathetic & delusional moron ignoring her being non-White. Not surprised.

When you think about it, did euthanasia of a dog that belonged to a chomo really hurt anyone?

That is anecdotal. Whites do this shit too and if she was white, you wouldn't even be saying shit. This wouldn't even be a thread. Stfu and fuck off back to Methfront. This site isn't for you.

Typical nigger

waaahhhhhh waahhhhhh fucking crybaby waahhhhh she's not white that's why this happens waahhhhhhh

Sounds like I made you a little upset.
Why don't you go cry like a little bitch somehwere else?
Lmao

>murdering someone's dog
Fuck off, racebaiter.

The dog was 4.
The dog's owner diddled fucking kids.
He made one have sex with the dog.
This woman was diddled as a kid.
She killed his dog.
Grow the fuck up.

Wow. I seem to have really struck a chord inside of you.
You're going full on babyposting.

You people are an embarrassment to the White race.

Actually I'm a 6'8" blonde aryan god and you're a butthurt sniveling jewish faggot

lmao

In your wet dreams, faggot

I agree. These stupid brown people are hilariously shitty!!

Blacks like animal attacks = facts

I'll be visiting you in your dreams tonight, ya little cocksucker!
Haha

THE OWNER WAS A FUCKING CHOMO, YOU. DUMB. FUCK! Jesus Christ.

Animal Lives Matter

[Citation needed]

Black guy here. I have never abused animals or killed animals. Why are these racist guys saying stuff like typical black behavior, etc?

I worked with the fucking cunt. I saw the fucking case.

>the dog's owner did something fucked up therefore it should die

you guys are going to have a lot of bad luck headed your way. I wish nothing but the worst for you all.

Sounds like a buncha b u l l s h i t

t.my dad works at Nintendo

Reported for Doxxing

MODS, BAN THEM ALL

Then kill the owner

>never see blacks with pets
>every time I meet a black they're afraid of animals for some reason
>africans have literally no history of animal husbandry or pet keeping
>see countless vids of blacks abusing animals
>constantly fighting dogs and keeping them in piss poor living conditions
Prove to me that blacks do like animals.

Where were you in the thread when a white guy dragged his cat with his SUV in Branson, MO?

Or when two girls killed an endangered turtle in FL?

>inb4 anecdote

With your logic, I could say all whites kill animals. But that would be racist then, wouldn't it?

No one needs pets.
>here small animal
>I will hold you captive in my house 24/7 forever

Africans rode horses but they never enslaved them by forcing them to wear saddles or live in a ranch until death. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

Enjoy that 9 day dox ban. I also DM'd her about Sup Forums plotting on her.

>because they aren't smart enough to create saddles or ranches

Because unlike whites, they didn't want to hold animals captive. They believed the animals should roam free.But of course that is what you argue

I'd expect that from people who kill animals for rugs and wall trophies.

Oh wait, don't you people still shock bulls testicles for bull riding? Hahaha

Can we all stop bickering and agree that we shouldn't be cruel to animals mmkay.

I didn't start that faggot-tier fight. But this cunt deserves to suffer for killing the dog, I agree.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░

Sup Forums Sup Forums is retarded now and always will be. It was good years ago but all these rogues infected this place. What will anyone here do about the death of this dog? Nothing. They will do nothing.
8chàn /baphomet/ will probably already be on top of this.

>Implying that scares anyone except kikes

You expect me to care when a race that doesn't understand how to live peacefully and constantly commits the most crimes and has ruined any society they've been allowed into by embracing a lack of culture, complains about culture?

>u mad black boi?

>implying Africans don't put human heads on sticks

>implying that will affect me personally in any way
>unironically uses a "u mad whiteboi" variant on me
>my sides have left this dimension for another plane of existence

>implying whites on slave ships didn't put slave heads on sticks

>implying whites from the French Revolution didn't put heads on sticks

>holds other blacks captive to be sold to the white man

>implying I care about Africa

>murders men, women, and children for land they don't own

I'm not saying that didn't happen, but you're saying blacks are some freedom fighters for animals or some shit, yet your own race enslaved itself
>blacks never understand what anyone is talking about and just talk random shit always

>colonized Africa
>we are white so we can
>migrants flood Europe
>demographics changed forever
>no Reconquista this time
>oh my god how did we supreme whites get beaten by mongrels
Reverse colonization's a bitch, isn't it. Kek.

At least we had the sense to do it to another race rather than our own

>unironically implying again
And yet your own race were eunuchs for aloha snackbar pakistanis. This is a thread about a crazy dog-killing bitch. What does any of this have to do with that? And what, I'm supposed to be put down by hearing that? No. It didn't work.

>talks about blacks thinking animals should be free because mad that his race isn't educated enough to have saddles or ranches
>own race enslaves own race, destroying the logic of blacks believing freedom of animals
>brings up random unrelated shit rather than stay on subject
>is a nigger

No random shit you bring up denies the fact that whatever you were originally saying is wrong, and that you continue to type random unrelated shit because you were wrong and can't accept it

>"I'm not affected"
>keeps responding

Just to chuck in my opinion on the race debate. My girlfriend is an RSPCA inspector and I always thought that we were a nation of animal lovers but some of the stories she tells are pretty fucking depressing. White people can be sick fuckers as well as black people.

Yeah black nurses have also admitted to hurting white babies straight out of the womb(intentional mutilated circumcisions, botched belly buttons, attempts at internal damage via aggressive tubes down throats etc)

Moral is, which all people know about blacks, they're fucking out of place not being in chains. They don't care about anything but Kang discussions and hip-hop drugs etc

Nah man, the white people that are shitty to animals are something called "deviations of the norm", where as blacks being shitty to animals is "typical"

are you implying casey anthony was a man?

LMAO! facts

It's just a dog mate