I'm a muslim.Try your hardest t o prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm a muslim.Try your hardest t o prove me Allah is not the true God.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
oncedelivered.net/2007/12/20/yahweh-the-god-of-the-bible-vs-allah-the-god-of-the-koran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then why am I christian

islam is the fastest growing religion

>if allah exists, then why are there still monkeys

Both of you need to get educated.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

Fair point, fuck islam

Hinduism

God is god just different names.

I dont have to prove anything. There are no gods worthy of worship real or not.

>Allah
That word simply means "the god."
>the true God
But according to your faith, it's the same God as that of the Chtistians and Jews

So, which god or gods are you butthurt about?

pic related - finally I get to use it.

Jew on a stick

I love picture arguments you can really make valid arguments with them good job.

It's not up to us to prove your God isn't true. It's up to you to prove us he is. And that will never happen.

Can you prove there are no gods worthy of worship?

Allah is true God because no one can disprove he isn't

Because Allah chose to have a pedophile as his prophet. Therefor, either Allah does not exist.

>This is a fact that cannot be unproven.

it's not pedophilia when they are married

god is dead Friedrich Nietzsche

salaam alaykum Sup Forumsrother, no proof needed if you've got faith then doesn't matter what these degenerates believe they're already lost

Fuck off sand nigger
Hope your hometown gets a drone strike killing all your filthy relatives

I got faith in zeus
Case closed islam is wrong

Inbred cunt

Someone doesn't understand the burden of proof.

It's your claim that Allah is the true god, so prove it.

Free hint: The Quran is NOT evidence.

Good for you, doesn't mean I'm wrong or that you're right

I'm a middle class white convert, so no. Unlike you, a trailer trash, uncle dad fucking, redcap retard.

tell me rather why Allah is the true god?
Why not JHWH? Why not the God from the bible?

If Allah is not the true God then how could prophet muhammad split the moon?

Allah is great tbh.
A great pedophile.

Well on the same note.
Why isnt JHWH the true god?
He led Moses split the red Sea.

>current year
>Devoting your life to fairytales
>Devoting yourself to the most degenerate and old world fairytale that is in no way applicable to modern life
>So self aware nobody will join your shitty cult you have to advertise with kawaii anime girls
>Be literally the only thing that can't sell with kawaii anime girls

Do us all a favor and choke on your traditional garments

If God is real why wouldn't he just make man perfect and skip all this bullshit about killing each other and heaven and hell and whatnot ? Why do babies die and pricks get rich on the blood of slaves? Why can't I get more than 42 fPS on pubg? Explain the Holy war in the Middle East and then the Crusades? If God's in control Why does everything I love kill me or get me landed in jail. Fuck God and all his many variations forms and useless ass texts. Fuck outta here

Allah and JHWH are the same (Allah literaly just means God in Arabic), Moses and Jesus were both prophets, but Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet and the Quran is the final word of Allah.

These are all claims, not facts.

Split the moon? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What a load of rubbish.

fuck you kid loving sand nigger
i hope your kind gets executed isis style

I know.
My original point was why op thinks that
only allah is the one and true god.
Why not every other god from any monotheistic
religion? What makes him different from any
one else?

It's the jews

Post allah pic or gtfo

allah is invisible

So kinda like the holly cum .....
I mean spirit!! It dont become holy cum till father pat squirts it all over his alter bois

Nooice

if dubs allah is true god

Sounds like you need more Christopher Hitchens in your life.

Well I can't speak for OP but i's no so much the concept as the way he's represented in their texts. They believe in a different idea of God, which is incorrect. This link might help:

oncedelivered.net/2007/12/20/yahweh-the-god-of-the-bible-vs-allah-the-god-of-the-koran/

The biggest insult I can give you is that you don't pay any attention to reality - you just read some book that some guy wrote and that's it.

But of course you won't pay any attention because your little book says to ignore people who challenge your beliefs and to instead kill them.

>I am X
>prove me that God is not God
Meh

this.

Lol why is that black guy holding a book? He cant read.

Well the fag kid get thrown off a building the 2 bitches are raped and killed. No towels or mask on. The Indian boy is raped for fun and then his head is cut off. Mooslims the religion of peace or pieces not sure. The religion of we boys are for fun but we not gay. The religion of let's kill anyone who isn't a mooslim and we will go to heaven and see God.

Has no one seen him yet? Is that why its so hard to find a picture of him?

the fact your religion says you should stfu but you arent following your own rules

if Allah was real you would actually do what you are supposed to instead of disregarding the rules he put upon you, fucking fake ass muslim trash

I think the mere existence of this website is proof enough

Kirby is the true god.

We all mostly worship the same god, only different ways of doing so and different ideas about how to to it. That is the truth.

Kirby.

Okay, this is simple. The Ancient Sumerian people had multiple gods. One such god, El (which means both "god" and "The King God"), told Avrahim ("One-god worshiper") to worship him and not the other gods.
Pretty easy. There are many gods but Abraham only worships the one. Cool.
Well get this. Then a cult following surrounds Abraham and pow! Judaism. Judaism slowly morphs into a monotheistic religion based on the worship of El (who is also called Eloah and Illoah/Illah). Why does the Tanakh reference the validity of multiple gods if there is only one god in existence? Exactly. It gets better. Hold on.
Fast forward a lot. Some "propheteer" decides that Christianity is too far removed from Judaism. He has a grand idea to get back at the city that expelled him for being a pain. What does Muhammad do? He pretends to have visions and makes scribes write them down. His version of the Jewish Tanakh is essentially updated to include Christian moral teachings (which were born in the Greek tradition, slightly separate from Judaism but not entirely). So, Muhammad makes up New Judaism (TM) and spreads it via force.

Now we have the history out of the way, think back to the Ancient Sumerians. Remember other Mesopotamian gods (such as those in the Epic of Gilgamesh)? There you have it. Your Allah is just Illah, which is just another name for El, the Sumerian king god. In a pantheon of gods, why choose to worship one?

Tl;dr: Allah is a hoax based on older polytheistic traditions

/thread

El is actualky elon musk prove me wrong protip u cannt

i choose not to remain ignorant either by learning about all religions in as unbiased an environment as i can(i do accept i can never be completely free of bias as an atheist though and it would be harder for me to accept a religion than others who have grown into it but with enough evidence my mind can be changed)

would you also accept the idea of learning about other religions and, at least momentarily, holding them as equal to the quran to test their validity?

as Aristotle once said "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

weird somehow my post posted without me hitting "send" or even doing the capcha......maybe a god did it

Someone knowing their shit?!? On my /b?!??!

every other answer in this thread is shit

And there it is. That's why god forced my first post from to post early. If I hadn't deleted it and reposted after finishing you would have been a 666 trips and that makes jesus cry

Christians win their god is the real one

>Try your hardest t o prove me Allah is not the true God
I am the true God

Are you retarded?

Maybe, just maybe is the Big one. Then it seems that (s-)he likes that you kill each other (sunnies schiits)... while telling something like "ROP".

The Quran is demonstrably false.

is there any rule 34 of that hijab cartoon cunt

Just you wait.Muslims will pay all of it.