School shooting with a bow and arrow

>school shooting with a bow and arrow
Do europeans really do this?

>You will never masturbate in front of Tilda Swinton

It was kinda corny, but I get why they did it this way. If he used a gun, any discussion of this film would just transform into the same stupid debate about gun control. This made it about the character, not the weapon

>Kevin
>European

Also I think he just wanted to use the same thing his parents taught him to do the school shooting.

>they're both in capeshit now

>doesn't immediately close the door
lmao what

that's papa franku!

>You will never masturbate with Ezra Miller
Why even live?!

Why was he Asian tho?

Did he suffer from a oedipus complex or something?

She liked it, that's why he was fucked up, his mommy wanted his dick

>bacne
>handsome
>autistic
>skeleton
>mommy issues

He's literally and unironically me

Can we meet up somewhere and fug then cuddle?

I'd argue it was so distracting that it brought up the subject even more than it would have been otherwise. Up to when he kills them it's pretty obvious that it's a film centered around psychology more than methodology.

You know what, now that you mention it, here's what I'd like to do.
I'd like to hang out with Tilda for a day where we go out and talk about all kinds of shit, and then we go back and get like really drunk on wine and have sex.

It did make it a little hard to take the climax seriously. I get that a bow really would be deadly, but the image of that kid with a bow-and-arrow just made me think of elves from Lord of the Rings

@76144129
Never reply to me again you mentally ill skank

Your experience of people with bows is from fantasy movies then.
OK.
Someone who's planned far enough ahead to lock a bunch of kids in a gym and hit them with arrows from a vantage point is really evil. The sound a hunting point makes when it hits is chilling and mortal. Maybe if you had kids and had seen how much damage a trained archer can do there'd be more resonance in this for you.
Don't get defensive, i'm not insulting you, it's just that if all you think of when you see this rotten critter armed with a bow is: lol elves, then the lack is in your experience, not in the story.

i got boner during that scene 2bh

who'd have fucked the mom?

Hello /nba/

Are all those the kids?

In the book there were only 2 kids.

>tfw Ezra Miller will NEVER portray Elliot Rodger in the inevitable biopic

Feels bad man

I think they're Kevin at different ages in the various flashbacks that the mother had

It's just version of Kevin as a toddler, kid, and current self.