Hey Sup Forums how are you doing today?

Hey Sup Forums how are you doing today?

Thanks for asking. Pretty good actually, how about yourself?

Doing good. Just woke up, College is cancelled today and tomorrow so I got a 5 day weekend. What about you, op?

boogers

faggot

> (OP)
>Thanks for asking. Pretty good actually, how about yourself?

>Doing good. Just woke up, College is cancelled today and tomorrow so I got a 5 day weekend. What about you, op?

I'm okay, dreading leaving my home because of the shitty snow and bitter cold winds. But I've been worse I guess.

5 day weekend, sweet. I remember loving that shit back in college. Enjoy it

Yeah the snow got to me. I live pretty far west in the UK but the college is much higher than where I live, so it's a lot colder there. They just decided to close it since the snow hit overnight.

i mean ok bud i havent seen my gf for 3 years but im gunna go see her next month she had cancer and had to get an operation but u know what they say

Yeah, I just got back and I got a fucking stone to the neck and nearly my eye. Fuck this weather.

I wish the best for you guys. Hopefully it's all better. Cancer is fucking horrible and nobody should have to go through it.

doing your mom

My condolences

I have a French essay due tomorrow, a test in the same class on Friday, an assignment for an art class that I really don't think I should need to take, a videojournalism project due tomorrow, and I haven't slept tonight.

On top of that, I ran out of tendies last night

Oh shit, that's a lot of stuff. I hope you find more tendies, and honey mustard to go with it