Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Fuggin lewd eldritch abomination

Still here

All I know is that I'm not happy with the direction things have been going it makes me a little sad but at the end of the day they still own the rights and I'm still Gunna watch everything so jokes on me

Claimed

Yeah. They really didn't need the characters from the OT for their new movies but its what we got. I do kinda hope they stay far away from the stuff I liked.

Claimerino'd

Is there anything specific that your hoping to see come up in any of the new content?

Hey comrade~!! How are ya?

Claimed.

Not in particular. They don't really seem sure of what they want to do past 2 or 3 movies. It ends up seeming kinda half baked.

Good, doki doki renewed my interest in waifus. I have seen the light.

That's good dear comrade, you better stock op on pics then~~

I just wanna see some content based around the extended universe maybe some characters that aren't rebels or discount empire.... like new organisations

Claimed.

They need to go forwards far or backwards. They don't seem too keen on doing that atm though.

Exactly either be loyal to the OC or go down the rabbit hole and tell something new in the same universe... don't tell me a similar story with slightly more shit characters and a political agenda that's just annoying

I don't want to touch the political stuff. Im more concerned with them breaking rules they set. Thought it took forever no matter how gifted in the force for someone to get good at it. I thought hyperspace was only for moving fast not combat strategy. I thought Luke Skywalker was a cool dude that wouldn't do something so stupid as thinking about killing his best friend and sisters child. I thought force ghosts couldn't do physical things. I thought ships maintained momentum in space and that gravity didn't work in space. Guess im the stupid one for thinking too much though.

It just all felt like plot weapons and stuff where they just didn't wanna spend the time making their character skilled so they just made them gifted like in the original trilogy the entire first movie Luke does fuck all with the force while obi wan uses it for mind trick and such and then when Luke finnaly starts using things like mind tricks on the gamorian guards it makes you go "oh shit he's bad ass now". In the new movies they are just born with it. Don't even get me started on writing Luke into the new movies as bitter sad old man he was my hero I couldn't even recognise any of his original character in the new movie.

Rey is better than everyone else in the force after like a week. Its so dumb

Rey is better then everyone at everything in like a week they go out of their way to make a point of her being an amazing pilot (shed never left her planet before so I assume she didn't practice much) she can use her lightsaber immediately and she can just tell troopers to fuck off (it's not even like passively tricking them like of you don't recognize me it's literally "hey you guy standing guard come release me and let me leave")?

no no apparently in the books or something she did y wing training sims. Its rather silly why she is even doing anything. She isn't really a character either. Still not sure why she is doing any of this. I guess that's about enough star wars complaining though.

Okay we should stop but even with the Sims she's unreasonably good. There I'm done

S.H.I.E.L.D.E.R. Claimed ^^

I need more sleeps >

nigger faggot

well what else do you like besides star wars and models?

hmm~ not a new IP

Giga faggot

nigger faggot

Nigger faggot.

nh..

I get it.

Oh please its too late now, I know who you are.

Nigger faggot

nigger faggot.

Nigger faggot..

nigger faggot...

Nigger faggot

Nigger faggot

Nigger faggot.

Arisu

Nigger faggot.

Nigger faggot

nigger faggot.

Nigger faggot

Nigger faggot.

Nigger faggot

Nigger faggot.

Nigger faggot..

Nigger faggot..

nigger Faggot...

Nigger faggot...

Nigger faggot...

Nigger faggot....

Alright fine I'm leaving. Have a good day.

Nigger faggot

me?

Nigger faggot

Nigger faggot.

Goodbye my little psychopath.

Nigger faggot.

Nigger faggot..

Nigger faggot..

Nigger faggot...

Nigger faggot

Claiming best girl.

Michiru is the best Grisaia girl btw.

You.

she seems pretty cute but i haven't actually started reading it yet
hi

Good morning

usual astolfo clocking in

Astolfo is a cutie

Hey Asto~!!

That's my que as the other astolfo to take off and head to bed XD

cut me Yuno

hurt me Yuno

So a friend of mine and I were joking about being retarded, decided to look up characteristics of autism and took one of those online tests. Not gonna trust an online test completely but the cards are not in my favor

Slept enough tonight?

stab me Yuno

Claim

killl me Yuno

just like you
Hey Junko, how are you?
have a nice night giga

help me Yuno

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Probably very anti social.

yuno me Yuno

duwuwuke me Yuno