Does anyone actually enjoy any of these?

Does anyone actually enjoy any of these?

I love buyer's market
but rolling to see if I like anything else from this selection

Yeah a lot of them are good and not even that intense. some of them are memes though

I'm kind of just going through it as a list and some of them are real strange. The ones that have concept or meaning behind them are better than just the mindless noise stuff though.

Einstein on the Beach is nice. You're not meant to sit through the entire thing with full attention devoted though, and it's better with visuals.

>scott walker
>autechre
>swans
>boredoms
>lou reed
>current 93
yes a lot of people do

>Does anyone actually enjoy any of these?
yes. there's several albums in there that are amazing. how is Komara or Current 93 or Swans or The fucking Knife "endurance?"

Tokyo Anal Dynamite is good

Twin Infinitives is better

Yeah OP, there's quite a handful of good shit on that list... some aren't even that challenging

I like Pharmakon a lot even though the artist is a bit pretentious. Buyers Market was hard to get through but I think it's a pretty great piece of art considering the emotions it can bring up. Pure Misanthropia is interesting because of it's backstory and who is doing the screaming.

G.R. is honestly a great concept album and I feel has good atmosphere considering the topic

The complete hank williams doesn't fucking belong on that list.

It's there because it's insanely long

what I thought people love that pig destroyer album

I really like eyehategod and listen to them on a pretty regular basis

Why is The Caretaker or The Knife even on there. Those albums aren't even retardedly long or just noise wank.

wait, The Knife? Weren't they like a synthpop band? Didn't know they had a harsh album...

I enjoy hanatarash, brainbombs, bish bosch

It's a bit of a weird knife album but not unpleasant to listen to to say the least. It's not even that long unless you count 98 minutes as endurance level.

Which of these venture near the "50 hour" mark

I like The Body Lovers and Public Castration
Never listened to any of the others cause I'm a pleb
Also rolling

Less than an hour long, shouldn't be too bad
>Famous last words

I absolutely love Bisch Bosch and The Drift, they aren't really tough albums.

Derek Bailey is great. Eyehategod are alright sometimes but I'm in my 40s. Royal Trucks are a laugh. The rest can just fuckmoff.

Bish Bosch and Pechikano (?) are both great 2bh

It's Pechiku by Sajjanu my bad

Agorophic Nosebleed is great you have to be a mega numale to think that it should be in endurance core chart

I’m confused how Hank Williams is considered endurance

I CAME HOME FROM THE NAVY TO A FUCKING WHORE

elseq, public castration, and faust v dalek are fantastic albums. Roll

roll

roll, also you’re a degenerate

Didn't this same thread get shut down yesterday?

PENis

I have another one.

I'm on track 34 and already this is tough going, alot of these noises are just straight up disgusting to here, some of it is inspired tho

No. It was posted in the thread not the actual post

I unironically enjoy this album.

explain, never fully embraced onkyo, Ive found some of it intriguing but ultimately tedious

But I actually was listening to it. With my eyes closed and stuff. And let me tell you, it was a strange experience.

Basically, I had a memorable experience with this album on my first run through so now I like it because of some neural connections thing in my brain. Also, by the end of it I was like tripping or something. I don't know why, nothing like this ever happened before.

Nurse with Wound, The Body Lovers, and The Knife albums don't really need to be there. One of them should be replaced with pic related

Faust v Dalek is alright
The Well-Tuned Piano would be great if it weren't mostly silence
Shaking the Habitual has some good songs
MMM is alright
Used to like VSnares but I feel like I grew out of it

Probably because of that one song that's just 17 minutes of scraping sounds

Penderecki's Threnody is great and pretty accessible