I'm almost 21, have had crippling anxiety since the age of 7 and stomach problems since the age of 7...

I'm almost 21, have had crippling anxiety since the age of 7 and stomach problems since the age of 7. I've been on medication (2x5mg valium currently) and have seen so many therapists you won't believe.

I can no longer go outside because when I walk I dry retch due to my stomach issues trying really hard not to vomit. It's gotten to a point where if I eat a piece of food I get nauseous which usually leads to anxiety where I have to lie down clenching on my stomach trying not to vomit it back up.

I've been to do the doctor in regards to the stomach problems and they suggested I might have a stomach ulcer. I am on medication for GERD already and he suggested I take double the dose, I have and it's not helping.

I've been drinking for a while now to enjoy life to some extent, but currently can't due to a fatty liver I developed from drinking.

I'm on the verge of suicide due to getting anxiety & nausea daily and have made a plan to eventually kill myself simply because I can't stand this anymore. I haven't told any of my family or friends nor will I ever.

I'm aware there are way worse conditions than the ones I've got, but I've had this for so long I just can't put up with it anymore.

Since I can barely eat anymore I'm down to 49 kilos (108 pounds) and I am 5'9".

jesus man, smoke some weed

That gives me anxiety.

well fuck

Ask your dealer for cbd. Or see if he can get you a vape pen and a cartridge with cbd.
Honestly sorry for you can relate to anxiety atleast but wish to help you

Good luck

Ok, I'll try.

Doctors are retarded. You have to get a loan and go to a real good doctor. Maybe consider surgery if possible.

You sound literally my younger brother. He's 20, has gastritis (stomach pains, hard to eat), is a virgin and has social anxiety. I'm trying to help him as much as I can and I know there must be someone who wants to help you.

Stay strong my dude

You're one lucky son of a bitch OP. Scientists and philosophers have theorized and hypothesized about this stuff for hundreds of years. You are literally experiencing natural selection. Your degenerate DNA is being purged from the human race.

How does it feel knowing you must be the culmination of years of terrible genetic matches?

eat shit, it couldn't hurt. do something besides worrying about yourself. if that fails, eat shit and die.

I'm not so much social anxiety, it's general anxiety disorder I have and in the past the anxiety attacks have led to major panic attacks. Sometimes I just get them out of the blue.

I've seen several different doctors, I might try go and see if I can get an ultrasound or something to see what exactly is going on in my stomach other than a guess by the doctor. I am definitely not getting a tube up down my esophagus, way too pussy for that.

I don't care really.

Drinking raises your anxiety more than anything long run. Yes it kills it initally but acts as stimants to cns which makes you super anxious when alcohol gwts out of yout system. I also assume you dont excercise heavy which is a MUST. (Long term CRIPPLING anxiety, been seeking help since 16 im 29, i know a few thibgs) . Stop drinking, excercise stop going on Sup Forums . Done. And btw, 2 by 5mg of valium AINT SHIT

Yes, I don't drink anymore except for a sip of brandy to settle my stomach down. I had withdrawals when I stopped drinking, but I those are gone fortunately.

I can try to exercise once I get my stomach problems in check enough to.

That's just what I'm prescribed to, I know there's higher doses of valium but I don't want to end up getting hooked on that stuff.

So you're already making progress. Good shit, OP. From one internet stranger to another, stay strong, you can do it.

Thanks.

You did say that huh. Sorry user. I was also addicted to xanax for years because i was sufferring so bad. No bullshit tho user, i invested in an 80$ excercise bike from walmart.com and its my house. i use it daily STILL. i have maybe one panic attack scsre a year. I was like you, use to have one everyday. Excercise. Water. And dont watch gore shit. But excercise really kills it long run.

Thanks for the advice.

I get GERD and gastritis when I drink way to much alcohol I get it so bad it sometimes lasts a few days and from the pain I get really bad anxiety
What I do is take 40mg of Nexium and 5mg of valium goes away in around a day. Doctor told me I just get really bad hangovers lel he prescribed me 50 tablets of 5mg valium with 4 refills if they get to "bad" gotta love straya

Yes, I'm from Australia as well and currently on those 2 at same doses as well.

Damn I feel sorry for you user I only get that when I'm hangover not all the time you could have chronic gastritis have you had a Endoscopy?

I'm too much of a pussy to get that, I am sure it's genetic because my mother's got GERD too.

I had it once they put you to sleep the doctor told me to count backwards from 10 I remember getting to 7 then I woke up and asked them when are we going to start he laughed and told me it was done gave me a menu for shitty hospital food and sent me back to my hospital room.

Any after effects?

No but they keep you overnight to monitor you while they get the results I had acute gastritis from drinking the night before. The nurse I had was nice as fuck though would come check on me every 30mins ask if I wanted needed anything and this was a public hospital in Melbourne you'll be fine OP

Ah ok.

Change your diet! Get some natural food and vitamins in you. There is a chemical and hormonal imbalance you need to fix! Medication will not help most of the time, you need real vitamins from real food!

Hey OP hope you get well soon. I have had a couple upper endoscopies when I was younger and it was not too bad. I have a mild case of eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) and scarring/strictures in my esophagus so can't swallow pills. Not sure you have EoE but most people I know that have it worse than me try an elimination diet. Might be something to look into.

Hang in there and try to cut back on the alcohol.

Anyways nigger good luck think of it this way if your to pussy for a Endoscopy you won't commit suicide. Good night OP

Do some research into the gut biome and the relationship between the brain, anxiety, and the digestive system. Did you know that the gut is sometimes known as the second brain due to the fact that it contains the largest amount of neurons outside the brain?

It's not going to be easy to fix your health. Start with what you consume. Cut out alcohol, that is only making the problem worse. Eat healthy foods and lots of fats, and try cutting out things that you think might affect you, like dairy. I know gluten is a meme, but getting all of your calories from carb is not good, and just by reducing the amount I eat I cut down on my anxiety by quite a bit.

The point is, if you fix your gut,most of your anxiety will go along with it. Most importantly remember to do your own research, and don't expect that your doctor is always going to have all the answers or necessarily know what is best for you. You are responsible for your own health. Best of luck.

Go to the doctor faggot, I was in the same boat with the anxiety and "stomach" problems from the time I could remember till about 20 when I could go see a doctor. Shits worth it man, they'll give you Xanax and fix your stomach up if you got the dosh.

Reading “Thus spoke Zarasthustra” helped me out a bit... tho, I still don’t go outside because I prefer the security and calm. Read the first few chapters, and if it doesn’t encourage you in any way, put the book down because it’s gonna make you more depressed. Gl.

Also, try listening to some touhou music. There’s a remix of practically every genre of music in existence so you’re guarenteed to find a song you like.

Make a live video feed of your suicide. I want to see you crying and bleeding to death you little piece of shit!

Oh man i have the same thing.
I delt with it around 19ish by just channeling all of my self disgust into spite and forcing myself to just go do things.
Kinda "I you(speaking to myself) make me throw up then ill just do it, you wont stop me doing what i want" and then it kinda just faded away. Actually, 5-7 years later i am competing at a national level and it started coming back again, i cant compete under the pressure so i'm looking at giving it up.
I cant drink as i get an allergic reaction, i don't take any drugs(medicinal or otherwise).
I kind of developed a 'if i cant do it alone then i am weak' mentality that i am slowly growing out of for the better(i think).

Context aside, i'm linking it to confidence atm.
You need to steel yourself, don't let yourself crumple. Be the king of your own fucking jungle or whatever shitty line you want to use.