As trump supporters we should just admit we really are just racist fucks and thats why we want the wall and to kick out...

As trump supporters we should just admit we really are just racist fucks and thats why we want the wall and to kick out immigrants

Theres no need to be ashamed to say you want to live with your own kind although it feels you have to be defensive when attacked for holding these positions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wanting legal immigration is common sense.
Having assimilated, and English speaking citizens is the way it should be and should all embrace th learning process

shillfag detected

No we want legal immigration to stop too
Thats why were saying ban all muslims and shit

Its really just a excuse to be really racist and get a white country back

So you just say theyre all criminals /terrorists

Not racist. Love and support trump. Its libfag and mainstream media outlets that are making out trump supporters to be all racist dimwitted inbreds. Trump is bringing people of all Races together. Went to the rally down in WA state last month and I saw spics blacks whites etc.

Wanting secure borders and illegal immigration to be banished is not racist. People who think it is need a reality check

>As trump supporters we should just admit we really are just racist fucks

Absolutely! Of course in public we'll keep denying that our support for Trump is just cover for starting a race war, but of course that's what OUR support of Trump is really about! Right, fellow Trump Supporters?

If that's the way you feel, I can't stop you.

Don't you also plan to violently overthrow the government, fellow Trump supporter? Perhaps we should brain storm the best places to buy large quantities of fertilizer. If we leave our telephone numbers in our messages, it will be easy to network later!

Trump supporter here

I agree. It feels good to finally admit my racism that I've been denying this entire time.

Best trips

I am racist, but Trump's not. I don't like him because he's racist. I like him because he kicks over tables and humiliates my enemies, and has a few good ideas along the way like building a wall and making Mexico pay for it and getting us out of these fucking treasonous globalist entanglements.

Other than that, I just love the show and since his enemies are my enemies I am enjoying the body count pile up immensely.

But still, Trump isn't nearly as racist as I wish he was. He's actually pretty race neutral in most things.

Under U.S. Code, the president does have the statutory authority to keep anyone out of the country, for any reason he thinks best. Per 8 USC §1182:

“Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

..and the law won

This guy gets it

Don´t do it yet .......if you want to win.
It´s fine if you are racist sometimes it can protect you, your family and friends

I support Trump, voted for him. I'm not a 'racist'.

>tfw I've been quoting this for months and it feel like it should be common knowledge yet people still consider his muslim ban "unconstitutional"

I really want to live to see all MSM outlets be taken over

>kick out immigrants

What. This isn't even legal. Just get rid of illegal immigrants, it's not right.

>Having assimilated, and English speaking citizens

comer mierda pendejo, estamos aqui primero

>I'm not a 'racist'.

why do you care about not being a racist so much

when america was white people didnt have to run around proclaiming their lack of racism

I'm a brown guy that wants a wall and to deport illegals. That isn't racist.

I totally agree that we shouldn't let in muslims until we work out a screening process to keep ISIS out, but doesn't this seem like more overreach from the office of the president? The President was just meant to be a dude who made sure that bills passed by Congress followed the general will of the American people and a diplomat to serve as a face for the nation. Why the fuck can he do so much shit?

anyone that understands population growth projection charts should want to stifle immigration, legal or otherwise.

We literally have enough humans in the USA regardless of race.

Typical Trump Supporter: Racist, misogynist, stupid, white, male

Because it's actually insulting to be considered racist when one is not. It's like calling you a pillow biting homosexual if you wear a striped shirt. Besides, you don't know my race. I can be hispanic for all you know.

illegal immigrants is the same thing as legal immigrants, one just filled out more paper work

any non european/ native american person in america in my opinion is a foreigner basically

the blacks are from slaves which shouldnt have happened at all in the first place

Too bad.

Ben Stein supports Trump.

Everyone BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Close our borders. Let the population stabilize. Less cheap labor = no need for minimum wage hikes (which serve to put more stress on small business owners).

We'll be as great as Best Korea eventually.

I am fully aware of our in-group instincts. I don't demonize them and I don't pretend that they don't effect me. That said, all I want is a policy that makes sense. We can have entitlements and a border or no entitlements and no border. A mix of the two is madness.

Hi, CNN!

GTFO

>one just filled out more paper work
>one is PAYING TAXES
>one is ABIDING BY THE LAW OF THE LAND

What the fuck are you talking about

>implying i take the word "racist" seriously
>implying "racism" wasn't the product of a bolshevik Jew mass murderer to divide and conquer the goyim
>mfw

exactly but most people are idiots and think we need infinite population growth to continually support social security when in reality all immigration has a net loss on the welfare state unless its like chinese people who are guaranteed to work hard their entire life

No you weren't here first Paco , I was
I am Blackfoot, mixed with Swedish greatness, from the kings of Sweden so > intelecto México agradezco algún intento

>racists are dimwitted inbreds

oh fuck off leaf

What's racist about wanting illegals out of the country? They take our resources and give nothing back. If they want a country that doesn't suck shit so bad, then they can revolt against their terrible government that's oppressing them. It's what us white people did

No not at all. It boils down to looking at Europe as a test run. Europe is in shambles because of the sheer volume of immigrants it took in. America is wide and vast but even 10 thousand muslim immigrants causing trouble would shit things up. I genuinely believe California would turn red if we deported the millions of illegals living there.

theres nothing in reality that says one person who filled out the forms has more legitimacy

nobody is paying taxes dude 50% of the bottom half of the country doesnt pay any

most immigrants are going to start off in this poor group that doesnt pay anything

and they all pay sales tax and whatever other local taxes

> with an average IQ of 86 comin at ya from La Plata
> He smells like Lawrys Taco mix and shame

> it's he puts the aco in taco It's Paco

There is no shame in using the weapons of the enemy against them.
Sup Forums is the board of peace.

Yeah. Fuck you faggots

Racism is a meaningless buzzword. Means absolutely nothing. Everyone's racist and no one's racist.
You can come here and try to bait people into admitting they're racist, but it doesn't mean anything.

Ok, I am racist. What does that mean? Do I own slaves? No. Do I hate other races? No. Have I ever attacked someone of a different race? No. I don't even know what a ''racist'' even is anymore.
Racist is our nigger word. All white people call call themselves racist, but you can't call us racist, because that's our word. We are taking it back.

You're so fuckinf retarded. Go to New Hampshire, they have a heroin epidemic right now, trump even mentions this in his speech in San Jose. We want the wall to prevent crime from coming to the USA. Heroin use is high as fuck and climbing in the USA right now. BUILD THAT WALL

This is an issue with some of the interwoven corporate-political structures in the US and the positive feedback loop created by that.

Very large corporations want more customers with some level of basic income to purchase goods
>walmart, aggro, energy, auto, energy -> information...
To feed this, more people are added and the political system aligns itself with corporate interests and the changing voting demographic.
>democrats
Neo-cons were the ultimate cucks that accelerated Democrat goals
>deregulation of banking systems to prop of welfare systems to continue influx of people, shit trade agreements

This cycle serves to extract wealth from the middle class by flooding market with cheap labor, lessening the value of an honest day's work in the USA, or by outright replacement of a job by outsourcing.

The very wealthy elite ultimately are fine with this as their accumulation exceeds the watering down effect of increased population. The upper class is nearly neutral from a loss standpoint. The middle class gets fucked. The lower class grows and is placated and distracted by social engineering maneuvers...

Ultimately the fix is a period of nationalism and isolationism where the country begins to find its soul again. Individualism and self reliance of strong middle class toward the common goal of improvement of our homeland, regardless of race or creed, is what will #MAGA.

>we
>racist
>Not Nigger Lives Matter

1=2 boys, looks like #I'mWithHer now.

You should get a new shill tactic, this one was novel but it doesn't really work. Point out one instance of Trump being racist please.

Kill yourself false flagger.

You are not one of us. Take your racist shit back to Bernie's redditm

>want to stop legal immigration
No you idiot, we want immigration of high skilled people who are willing to work and pay taxes, not the unskilled poverty stricken masses from Mexico who EXPECT to be given free everything and not pay taxes, while still enjoying all the freedoms and ancillary benefits of living in this country instead of that shithole Mexico.

>Its really just a excuse to be really racist
reddit detected, my god you are a child

>theres nothing in reality that says one person who filled out the forms has more legitimacy
Except the Constitution.

The point of this thread was to just say theres nothing wrong with being a racist

im in favor of a 95% white america and im pretty sure most white people in america secretly would rather have it that way

its common sense since the more homogenous a society the less crime

all the big multicultural cities in america are hell holes

>Individualism and self reliance of strong middle class toward the common goal of improvement of our homeland, regardless of race or creed, is what will #MAGA.
Beautiful.

Nope. I might listen to a lot of Moonman, but when it comes to Trump, the wall is pretty insignificant as far as I'm concerned.

I'm voting for Trump because pic related.

The thing is, any part of US where Mexicans are majority becomes unsuitable to live for any middle class whites. The same goes for any part of Europe where Muslims and Africans form their ghettos. Trump's popularity and the popularity of "right-wing" parties in Europe is the result of that anxiety when your living space is becoming smaller and smaller. Like gorillas in Komgo.

Can never be too sure, fuck ton of shills today. A common tactic the past couple of days has been to post as Trump supporter advocating the typical absurd delusions leftists have about what a Trump supporter wants, like genocide.

We all know genocides are too messy especially when the people are armed, its much easier to just deport them one by one. Also greatly reduce the incentive for them to stay here, like giving anchor babies food stamps, which of course creates incentive to have as many as possible. They would leave the country even faster if Trump told them they all had to pay back taxes or work off their debts.

eh, I'm fine with multiculturalism. Issue is when social justice is applied to multiculturalism.

In the past, you would assimilate into the dominant culture or you would simply have a separate society. This was multiculturalism done right, this was the USA at one point. Laws that act like giant blenders tend to rip apart the beauty of multiculturalism and replace it with homogenized shit serve only to reduce the individual and their history down to a cog in a machine, which is ironic given the stated goals of those who pursue such erroneous actions.

I'm not racist tho senpai.

>we want immigration of high skilled people

why import anyone even the high skilled?

high skilled services cost a premium they come to serve the wealthy that doesnt help poor people in america

>eh, I'm fine with multiculturalism

why do you say this?

go be fine with multiculturalism in singapore

why does america have to be multicultural

He isn't actually talking about multiculturalism, he's really using the word wrong. If people assimilate to the dominant culture, that is the opposite of multiculturalism. Never in history have two distinct cultures been able to live side by side with each other in peace, people who disagree don't know history. Particularly India's history.

Multiculturalism is a lie. Even with a huge number of immigrants, society is still largely homogenized. The elites don't want people to find out that multiculturalism doesn't actually work.

You first

>If people assimilate

Why do people have to "assimilate"?

Why cant it just be white people ?

Mexicans can keep making their tacos and we will go to mexico city to grab a taco when we want and come back to our homeland with our genetic race and culture remaining intact for eternity

US is multicultural. Social Justice creates a mono-culture by creating an environment devoid of differences where everybody is held to the lowest common denominator. This degenerate mono-culture is what most people see modern multiculturalism as. This is why people want a white society, because society is held back by this form of philosophy. In the US of the past, you had a white society, a black society, a Chinese society, etc... and the cultures maintained natural boundaries and the US reaped the benefit of having multiple cultures.

culture != race

>I am Blackfoot, mixed with Swedish greatness

I'm not surprised your swedish great grandma probably fucked every indio she could find.

>and the US reaped the benefit of having multiple cultures.

Blah blah blah. I think youre just a non white or have too many non white friends you cant betray

America is supposed to be white and everyone else in the entire world has benefited from it and now destroying it

This was changed by forced immigration laws, affirmative action, housing laws, etc... The end goal was to create a mono-culture out of many cultures instead of allowing the natural separation of peoples and natural assimilation of others.

You are the flip side of the stupid fucking beaner waving the Mexican flag at a Trump rally on a CNN video.

eh, I'm fairly white, just don't have a problem with other cultures if they keep to themselves and still contribute in a positive manner to the country. I have a few based Vietnamese buddies that feel the same way, so I suppose you are partially right.

I see it more of an alliance toward the common goal of continuing to have the most powerful, wealthy country on the planet. Nationalism bringing the cultures of the US together for a common goal, but not destroying the culture, the gods, as corporatism and communism are keen on doing.

>Wanting to get rid of violent leftist fascism is somehow racist

Stay cucked numale faggot.

I would call myself racist, but at this point the definition varies so much from person to person that nobody even really knows what it means anymore. It has turned into an entirely subjective concept.