Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. I just turned 18 and my dad is now telling me I have to join the military because "that will make a man out of me." He also makes fun of my haircut constantly and tells me I look like a faggot and that I need to cut it. Basically, my life sucks and I don't know for sure what I really want to do but I DO know I don't want to join the Marines like my dad wants.

Should I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

If trips appear in this thread then yes an hero

Just join the Marines and stop being a faggot

your dad is a fag.

What if I roll them myself to prevent others from getting them?

you should join the military (the army or navy, fuck the marines) and find a nice boyfriend during your time there. Then after you come back from your deployment, introduce your soldier boyfriend to your dad, It will prove him wrong and destroy his world in one go.

get a job
save your paychecks for a month
move out

there's nothing wrong with joining the Marines if you've got nothing to lose, but I can tell you basic training is a bitch and everything after is boring.

also fuck women while your dick still works and they still find you attractive. That shit goes away with time. Just ask your dad.

You're still too young to post here

If trips, suicide. No exceptions.

You kind of made me hard and I'm not even gay.

Join the military. Man-up.

As the marines put it, the army is "gayer than AIDS" so just join up to the Army and see if you can get a deployment in Australia or something

You don't know the half of it. Man, he pisses me off. He's a rich lawyer and my mom works too but he said he's not going to give me any money for college because having to pay for it myself will "build character." Like WTF! Does he know how expensive a good school is today? What does he expect me to do, sell a kidney?

Fuck off. I'm not a fag.

You fucking retard he owes you nothing. He gave you life. You should repay the favor and give him money instead of expecting a free ride like a weak loser. Join the army like he said you are a fucking shitbird and need to gain life experience.

Marine here

Join the air force

I've always thought that was a bullshit argument. You don't owe your parents shit. You didn't ask to be born, but now that you are, THEY have a moral obligation to provide at least basic needs to you (or find someone who can). You have 0 obligation towards them unless they give you a good life or something

too cute for the military, tell pops you're becoming a cam trap instead

beat the shit out of your dad, prove to him that you dont have to join marines

> take the easy way out and go to the navy
> free college get

I was in the military for a few years. If you can, find an mos that isnt terrible. Most intel ones are fine. Linguistics is cake though if you can learn a language easily.

OP you are so cute what the fuck

Let me kiss you

Well we (the military (vets)) really aren't interested in you either. And your father is right about your haircut.
>pic OP and friends

What sort of sick cunt gives someone else the torture that is life? What a disgusting human.

leave home dipshit, be a man.

kill your fear and tell your dad he cant controll your decisionmaking, you are a full grown adult, tell him it is not ok to make fun out of your haircut and he better love you the way you are (as long as you are not gay obvious kek)

You have nice eyes. I bet you suck a mean dick.

Lurking

itt: ton o' newfags

If you're smart, take the asvab and join the air force. You can get a desk job and get out of the military with experience and connections to make more than your dad does. If you're smart.

Oh noes

Your 18. No one can tell you what to do. You can live however you wish but you cant mooch off others as you do it. Be free

If you're smart. Be smart. If you're smart.

>Join the army.
>Start get bullied.
>Start sucking your fellow soldier's cocks instead.
>Like it.
>Go to your father and tell him that army makes you a faggot just like he wanted.
>Rape him

Join the army or airforce, get stationed outside the 48, then nobody but your C.O. can tell you what to do. besides, you can just leave the service after your four years are up. and you get them veteran's benefits son.

rolling

get a haircut faggot

noose if dubs

feels bad user

dubs checked

Hi op

In the US going military is a huge advantage (unless one get killed) and the marine corps are full of manly faggots if you like that. Win-win.

death

so closep

even close to my impendong an hero

penis penis let me succ

closer

oh daddy pls

nuuuiii

Simply put YES

Instead of going to the military get a job and move out? If you feel the need to go to school to succeed in life you are doing it wrong.

Welcome to the real world, where people have to pay for their own shit.
How do you think people without a rich lawyer dad pays for school you dumbass?

join the coast guard dude, request Hawaii. if you like the outdoors do Alaska. try to get into military police. when you get out of enlistment being a cop is useful.

Nigga he can't force you to join the military. Move out if it's that big of an ass pain.

btw no reason to kill yourself, it's called growing up son.

coast guard bro, it's the best.

Do what your dad says. It'll only be for a few years and I bet you'll be a better person on the other sude for having the new perspective. Besides the military will pay for your school, Ive got some buddies who did it, best move they ever made.

>I don't want to do what another man tells me to do. Should I kill myself?

Yeah... your dad is right. You probably should cut your hair and do something to force you into being less of a child. Fag.

get a job looking for mines, keep anything good you find with the metal detector

No u should join marines! It's a great big faggot fest now! Marines are the laughing joke of the military world, they're gayer then the fukin french now. Have fun!

>He gave you life. You should repay the favor
I didn't ask my parents to fuck. What kind of stupid argument is this? Men are biologically programmed to fuck as much as possible and women are programmed to want babies. Having kids is a purely selfish thing.

>Marine here
>Join the air force
I respect your honesty.

>the marine corps are full of manly faggots
But don't they eat crayons? Like, what is up with that? I don't want to eat crayons.

Tell him you'll join if he lets you suck his cock first. Complete blowjob, not just one simple suck. Ball is in his court now.

Not even sure if you’re a boy or girl...

Gender is fluid you intolerant ASSKIKE!

So many newfags here

You will become an hero

Suck your dads cock. Become the faggot he what's you to be.

Are you gay tho?
Plus timestamp plz

Quit being a fucking soyboy, shit chute ride offering, faggot. Man up, snowflake. Do some shit. Quit being a fucking faggot that wants to become a woman

run away to another city, sell your laptop, xbox whatever. Its what i did.

Just join the fucking marines. You'll meet new peoples you would have never met, you'll discover physical hardship, you'll get fit and you'll try a new haircut.

If you don't like this new life you can become your loser self at the end of the contract.

But best case scenario, you'll stop being a whiny bitch with fucking shit hair and embrace a new more positive life.

Actual best case scenario is that some goat fuckers will get another faggot.

tell him you want to go hunting with him
have good time skinning animals and having one of the most manliest experiences with the best man in the world.
become a man
take on responsibilities
he will help you with college and wont want to send you to the army
because he will aid your goals and ambitions, not support your whatever you do
>eating soy
>not being in /fit/
kys

Disregard the insult and actually take this mans advice please.

Go Air force if your not a total retard. If your are a retard join the Army.

Being homeless is fun as Shit! My parents were retarded too.

5555 get

Shit only works for bitches not fags...

>get cucked and brainwashed into believing you are in the best country in the world and that dying for it is worth it (fighting some muslims across sea)

Totally worth it brah

eat shit and die you cockmongling ASSKIKE!

before you leave let your dad fuck you in the ass one last time.

OP, I know how you feel but you're under your parents house and rules... Just get yourself a job, move-in at your friend's place (if possible), and pay for half the bill...

Your dad is correct

You have a >98% of getting back alive and not being a beta cuck anymore: it's worth it regardless of the country your fight for.

fuck you, you horrible cunt

DONT FUCKING RAG ON MY PARENTS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

also military here, army and marines both seem cool beforehand
“muh basic training tuff”
but when you actually are in and have your mos, you hate life
just join the air force or mavy

boy ciara is still cute

Actually he could just get a job not pay them shit and force them to get an eviction notice he doesn't have to listen to their "rules"

damn this nigga cute

No, you should kill your dad

user, there's great benefits that come with an honorable discharge after 36 months of service. You don't have to join the fucking infantry if you don't want to. There's hundreds of jobs in medical, commo, maintenance, and all sorts of other shit. It's like a normal job, but your day starts with formations and you cant smoke weed and you just have to be respectful and throw up a salute every so often. It's too easy.

Fuck you bitch

joining is the best thing you will ever do, just remember that you cant trust the law to keep you safe, take advantage and learn to kill in the army.

Are you a faggot?
If so, man up. Join the military and be a real man.

Come live with me and be my sex slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

suck your dads dick to show him your a man

Run