Nightly Islam Thread - Ramadan Preparations Mode Mk. II

Good evening, Good Morning, Good afternoon and As-salamu alaykum.

Welcome to the Sup Forums nightly Islam thread, a space for dialogue and understanding.

Myself and my Muslim brothers and sisters will try our best to clear up any misunderstandings or misgivings you may have about the world's fastest growing and oldest religion, Islam.

As always, serious questions will get serious answers. Islamophobic comments/memes will be ignored, hidden and wordfiltered.

To my fellow Muslims: How are your fasting preparations coming along?

Talking point: So-called "conservative" commentators in the West attack Islam - a family-values oriented socially conservative religion practised peacefully by 1.6 billion Muslims - not to "conserve" social values in the west, but to "conserve" the "Christian" institutions that have failed to promote these values in a secularising world.
Discuss.

which country is going to have the worst suicide bombing this week?

Sandniggers and their religions belong in the desert not in the West

This is a srs post / question, keen to know Muslimbro

How would you define "Islamophobia"?

why are the women wearing hijab in their own home

also why is the toddler in hijab, i thought girls didnt need it till puberty

Why are you such a faggot

BUMP

Don't you ever feel like Ramadan is redundant at times because people just stuff themselves at nighttime?

>oldest

retarded little brother of abrahamic religions

How do you justify mandating the covering of women's hair?

>religion practised peacefully
>peacefully

May God forgive you all.

ALLAHU AKBAR WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON Sup Forums?

I also need to know

Religion of piss.

>and oldest religion
Nigga you what?

New Crusades when?

>a family-values oriented socially conservative religion practised peacefully by 1.6 billion Muslims

If that were true Islamic nations wouldn't be hostile third world war-zones Muslims desperately flee from.

Why would Islam be considered family oriented if it is about fiki fiking children, girls and even boys.

Mudslimes believe islam is the only true religion, the primordial faith of mankind if you will. Therefore Adam was a muslim, Jesus was a Muslim etc.

That's why they call converts "reverts" to islam.

>commentators in the West attack Islam

You people need to learn the concept of

Sticks and stones will break my bones,
but words can never hurt me.

Seriously, stop thinking criticism towards your religion is an attack. That's the biggest problem Islam has is that you just take words too personally.

Convert here, I'll try my best to answer stuff

I would define it as hating Muslims,, no matter how well you know them, but I think you should be distrustful of them all at first. Especially if they're Arab.

I just don't eat for a full month.

It's not mandated. Although I'm a Modernist, I dont adhere to Sunni/Shia.

Would you say most terrorism committed by Islamic Extremists is more political in nature or philosophical? I've been pondering about this since I realized most islamic terrorists never touch the shit holes that are the countries that form South America. There's a hefty chunk of the Christian population of the world in this area but it remains largely untouched by Islamic invaders.

Why?

You would assume these types of people would want to go to a Christian land, cause terror, preach the Quran etc, yet it doesn't happen (or it doesn't seem to happen, yet).

Is it because Muslims only want to stay in Rich, White, Western nations and leech off of Kuffar? Is it because they wouldn't be accepted there and would be persecuted? I thought the whole point of Islam is that it is a universal religion, the same as Catholicism. Yet the Muslim population in South America is minor at best. Why isn't it in Islam's best interest if your invaders went there and caused trouble?

Also, do you believe Dar-es Saleem is established in Indonesia? Since it is almost a purely Sunni Islamic country?

That would only be the case if the goal of fasting were to eat less or lose weight.

It's about developing a personal understanding of what it's like to spend the whole day (morning until evening) without food or water, so we can empathise with those for whom it's not a choice.

Wearing hijab is a devotional act. Most women choose not to cover indoors, but it is certainly not forbidden to do so. It is encouraged if, for example, the family home is likely to, or is, receiving guests who are unrelated or unmarried.

As for children, a young girl can begin to wear hijab whenever she chooses or wishes, and it is only _obligatory_ when she is of (menstruation) age. Prior to that many girls choose to wear it for devotional purposes, for fashion, or simply because their older sister/mother/aunt does so and they want to emulate them.

Do you know any male sandniggers who look like this? I want him as my 3D husbando

I'm tempted to convert because Hitler was a Muslim, and yes it does support conservative family values.
The Christian faith and family survived over a 1000 years under Islamic rule, while it has nearly destroyed in under a century by liberal enslavement.

I would say philosophical. People don't understand that things like taqiyya are reserved for death. Muslims who rape and such are literally no different than blacks doing it but claiming they're Christian. They just want handouts and increasing population always brings crime with it. Indonesia is a Modernist Muslim country.

eyy, I'm going to Indonesia in a couple weeks brother.

Islam doesn't hate Christianity at all. They even support Jews practicing, but are distrustful of them. Al-Quran says to respect "people of the Book".

Is it morally right to prevent "People of the Cloth" from eating during the days of Ramadan?
Because in the UK some teachers forbid non-Muslim students from drinking, and they were sent to the hospital due to dehydration.

>It's about developing a personal understanding of what it's like to spend the whole day (morning until evening) without food or water, so we can empathise with those for whom it's not a choice.
No, it's because Allah has commanded you to do it. That's what other Muslim says.

it makes sense when you think of it for a bit, abraham started the unitarian religion, then it split two ways, the way of the sons of ishmail and the way of the sons of isaac. the arabian tribes, sons of ishmail, stuck to the laws of the religion and got carried away with idol worship, sons of isaac continued having prophets yet always ended up bending god's word to serve their purpose. so finally, god sent a prophet to the sons of ishmail, and he preached the same concept abraham was preaching. there's definitely nothing wrong with divine religions, the problem is those who sell the divine message to purchase worldly things, such as the satisfaction of the king or to sedate the people. jews are good examples of such deeds

>modernist
>18 percent believe in honor killing

That's fucked up. I think they do it in Sunni/Shia countries because they don't want the temptation of food/drink, but all Gulf countries are fucked up.

Sorry I now know it's Book, not Cloth

18% is a lot better than 95 or even 50 faggot

I cannot wait to meet you on the battlefield when non Muslims unite to purge your ilk from the face of the earth.

I became a white nationalist/muslim when I converted

Trump is the Greatest and Allah is his Prophet

christians are ok, but those who believe in trinity are stated in the qur'an as blasphemous infidels.

yeah it should be fucking 0 raghead

go die in a suicide bombing

Sand-nigger

thanks bro, now you'll bear a portion of my sins in the day of judgement.

If fucked a Muslim chick last week. Ripped her hijab in half before we started.
Muslim women love white Nordic cock.

Switched to mobile.

I bet 18% of Christians believe in something stupid too. Fuck off.

nigger

How do you feel about Salafism/Wahhabism?

How do you feel about converts, particularly White ones?

Mods do your fucking job and get rid of this thread now

can confirm. I'm a white girl and hijabi bitches at my work constantly talk about hot white guys over their own

Why do people think Islam aligns with Western values?

The Trinity is the basis of Christianity and didn't Muhammad say not to harm Christians?

Also, nigger.

Im a white convert, and white nationalist/National socalist

i agree.
also, muslim men love nordic vaginas.

Hitler just needed turkish defense against russians.

yeah like against gay marriage or something not honor killing and throwing people of roofs

I love how Indonesia is held up as the classy example even though their ragheads are just as fucking crazy as literally every single other one

Mohammed was a child-raping faggot and literally every single muslim nation on earth is a shit hole

Turkey was neutral though

That little girl in the pic looks awfully happy to have her vagina mutilated.

Extrapolating from the (very few) Muslim-majority countries that are in a state of (Israel/US/European-backed) war to "all of Islam" is a bold step.

It is at least as unlettered and fallacious as the argument that the Catholic nations of Central and South America therefore prove something about Catholocism.

First note that the overwhelming majority of Muslims live in South-Asia and Asia-Pacific (far more than in the entire Middle-East or Africa).

It's also worth noting that even if you use only Middle-Eastern Arabs as your representation of Islam, most of the Middle-East is peaceful. Nobody is fleeing Saudi Arabia. Rich Europeans are fleeing TO the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.

>Sticks and stones
and drones.

>I just don't eat for a full month.
What

Muhammed said to subdue all non muslims, and only let them live if they pay tax.

nope, christians that mohammad advised us to care for are the ones who do not make partners with god and accuse jesus of being his son, the trinity is merely an ideology that was adopted by many fools

Go fuck yourself and your prophet as well.

Saudi Arabia is literally ISIS with a monarchy and oil money

Saudi Arabia are kufir, and the house of saud is jewish

but isis is anti monarchy

Like a percentage tax?
A certain amount?
What about those who live in poverty?

they're forgiven, an act called" al mann"

posting just cuz

What is exactly "knowing muslims well?". How well can you know a muslim by reading their holy book wich they base their hole life with. Let's say I don't know any muslim (wich is false) do I need to personally know them to determine of they are negative or positive to my country and me? Thanks to todays communications you can find almost all kind of content in the Internet. Isn't the hundreds of videos showing muslims stoning, beheading and how their religion interacts with their daily life in every way (economy, politics, social behavior...) a thing to consider when we are trying to determine if they are good or not for our lifes? Also text reading and other info you can find with enought background to take it seriously and as I mentioned before, their holy book.

There is more than one voice that rejects you and your lifestyle. Is rejecting you islmophobic, considering the tons of info that debunks what you call "peaceful religion"? Usually the answer to an open negative talk about Islam is "you are islamophobic and racist". Not a very strong answer and I'm not even considering personal experiences.

It's usually an extremely large (≥40%) percentage of income meant to show one's submission and recognition of Islamic rule in exchange for allowing reasonably free practice of other faiths.

Hello there my serumpun brother.
How's your ramadhan preparations?

>eyy, I'm going to Indonesia in a couple weeks brother.
Cool. Why?

Bali?

A cold robotic response, unable to see beyond the words themselves.

Are you a robot, Denmark-kun? :3

Islam is not a race-based religion. It is for all mankind.

I follow the Shafi'i school, and we have our differences with the Hanafi school, but it's generally minor devotional points. I respect my fellow Muslims as brothers and sisters.

"Western values" of feminism, hedonism and degeneracy are at direct odds with Islam.

Islam is about love, family, brotherhood and faith in Allah (SWT)

Muslim men also love western vaginas, specifically Swedish and Canadian.

I have a question you could clear up for me, a chance to cure my islamaphobia as you like to call it:

Islam literally means submit and it says in the Quran to kill anyone who doesn't. How does this qualify islam as a religion of peace and tolerance?

actually it amounts to half a quarter. so 13.5%

>"world's oldest religion"
>Wasn't even a thing until after 400 AD

The Quran doesn't say kill anyone who doesn't, where did you get that from?

Soon. Very soon. We will retake Constantinople and reforge the Byzantine Empire.

more like theyre jewish values, as a white nationalist muslim if you are at odds why do they come here

because those who are not willing to submit to god, are not willing to abide by his law, thus spreading corruption among the faithful will be their goal.

I don't think you're going to fool anyone.

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun."

bump for interest

I'd rather like them in the ground to be honest.

Fuck Mohammad
Fuck the Quran
Fuck Islam

Salam, Arabic for peace, and the word Islam both come from from the root s-l-m, meaning "to be safe, secure, protected, to surrender, to submit."

Finish the verse bro,
It means that muslim have the right to kill(Wage War) to those who went against islam (Fitnah) and gave peace and salvation to those who seek refuge under the banner of islam. Muslim have no right to kill a plant ie chop wood during a war without a good reason let alone kill someone who is innocence.

So its not a religion of peace and tolerance? Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Absolutely degenerate. This thread should be locked.

So much for Sup Forums being "traditional".

>Myself and my Muslim brothers and sisters will try our best to clear up any misunderstandings or misgivings you may have about the world's fastest growing and oldest religion, Islam.

I'm misunderstanding you right off the bat. how is Islam the oldest religion?

Second question. Why are there so many Muslims fighting each other in the Near East?

does america tolerate people who seek to destroy america ?

I can't wait until we put this shit ideology in the ground where it belongs.

>the world's oldest religion

Shitty bait

Disbelief is guilt. Worshipping anyone but Allah is going against Islam. You are literally supposed to kill me for worshipping Christ and not believing in your false God/submitting to your tax. It's literally right there, black and white, clear as crystal.

We're traditional and we're civilized. I can't say the same for islamic culture, Ahmed.

yeah, theyre called American politicians

So anyway there's 1.6 billion too much people on this fucking planet am I right or am I right?