Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-96sxBhAw
youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU&t
youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: a newfag learned a new word

t. buzzfeed worker

I aint got no time for this soyboy crap this is now a PROUDBOY thread.

The big daddy himself!

Proud Boys are soyboys though. I would say they out-soy them 2-1

Real men are boys, Proudboys! Roo Roo!

>referring to yourself, a man, as a boy, without irony

low iq meme spouters are literally the worst. praise kek shadilay. MAGA. SOY BOY CUCK.

Please be satire

That one still makes me laugh.

>low iq meme spouters are literally the worst

0 seconds later

>praise kek

My boy Tiny ain't no soy boy maybe a poi boy lol
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-96sxBhAw

Play golf, a faggot sport.

Retard strength though

if you are sure of your believes just give this a try:
youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU

Go back to playing stink finger with the Loch Jizz monster.

ANTIFA THUG GETS PWNED BY BASED MAGAPEDE

MILO DESTORYS FEMINIST USING LOGIC

BEN SHAPIRO ANNIHILATES ENTITLED SJW DURING Q&A

JORDAN PETERSON WRECKS TRANSGENDER IDIOT PROFESSOR

Ah the memes are just for fun. We got more serious shit ahead of us. Hell we have our own canidates Gibsonforfreedom.com

So you're the guy writing all these clickbait titles!!!!!! You always get me, you fuck!!!

>BASED MAGAPEDE
Lol, Im not sure if Tiny has heard that one yet. Ill be sure to pass it on.

This website didn't use to be this terrible. You've all ruined it because you're faggots.

"t-score" is not the same as total testosterone

>/b was not as bad
No it wasn't. It was shit since day 1. Fuck off, fucking newfag.

Stop saying the word "website" like you even know what it means

It wasn't nearly as bad then as it is now. If you actually experienced it instead of just repeating shit you've heard other people say you'd know that, fucking newfag.

>without irony
Oh boy you are slow

>A website is a collection of related web pages, including multimedia content, typically identified with a common domain name, and published on at least one web server.
What are you even saying?

Are you retarded?

Are you retarded?

Are you telling been here for a long time but still getting triggered out of your panties by this shitpost of a thread? You gotta have a learning disability then.

Low effort response
Helps nothing

This guy

>pretending to know what words mean this hard

The West is the Best baby. We just need to purge a few soyboys.

>they know that beans are the reason why leftists think what they believe, it can't be because of all the evidence
compelling, I will now vote labour for the rest of my life

Advocates violence
Nigger American?

>thinking a imageboard is not a website

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU&t

Look at this fine gentleman. UHURU! No soyboys here.

did he change the saturation on this photo so he dosen't look like a beaner?

JOSEPH PAUL WATSON ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHES FEMINISM

AVI YEMINI COMPLETELY DEMOLISHES THE LEFTIST NARRATIVE

CRAZY TRANSGENDER FEMINAZI BTFO BY BEN SHAPIRO

Not meaning to help, just make fun of you

How did you let me bait you this easily? For shame.

>Smiling is for soyboys, so I won't be doing that

>merely pretending to be retarded
jigs up son

Youtube, you are drunk. Go fucking home.

I spent the weekend chasing Antifa around Fort Vancouver. They are such tiny little shits. I almost feel sorry for them.

Oh.
Well you aren't particularly good at it. You just said I was slow, which wouldn't be applicable in this case, since it is most likely ignorance on my part. I don't have to tell you that ignorance is different than stupidity. Since you aren't skilled at insults, you could take the other route and just explain why "proud boys" aren't embarrassing.

Yes that's what baiting is. You nailed what I was doing.

>Fort Vancouver
so you were larping?
also nice gyno

You don't have a hobby or a craft you're working on to improve yourself?

Soyboy detected. Real men have hobbies.

KYLE!

the fact that you think that is somehow less pathetic than genuinely being stupid is bewildering to say the least.

180 switch just like that

Amazing

I never said I believed you weren't stupid but only a stupid person would think that pretending to be stupid was a plausible defense.

You have no idea what happened still

Oh my god, you two are doing the most classic /b routine. Thanks, pretty fun.

They call us the Ding Dong Brothers

No arts and crafts are for kids. Mind you I do teach them when I volunteer at my kids school. I get to express my creative side at work. I'm a machinist. I make plane parts from raw block of aluminum, steel, Inconel, and titanium. No soyboy here.

you tried to correct an user on his use of website because you probably have some autistic preference for the term board, chan or forum. Then it backfired and you've just been trying to play off your autism as trolling. No, we know what's went on here because we see it every day.

Not even close to what happened
The lack of social skills is staggering

CHRISTINA HOFF SOMMERS BTFO TRIGGLYPUFF

hey joe

No I didn't mean arts and crafts. I meant craft as in a skill that you're developing. Men are very object-oriented, so to practice a talent, skill, or craft, is very masculine. If your weekend consists of using nigger violence against people based on a confirmation bias, you are childish on a monkey-level. Just how it is.

You're both being soyboys now go eat a steak, get punched in the face a few times and join your local chapter of Proudboys.

It's exactly what happened. You're not some unknowable mystery you're the typical 15 year old Sup Forums shitposter who thinks he's in the deep web you're as predictable as they come. The sooner you realize it the soon you can grow the fuck up and stop being retarded where people can see you.

>It's exactly what happened.
No
>You're not some unknowable mystery you're the typical 15 year old Sup Forums shitposter who thinks he's in the deep web you're as predictable as they come.
I'm neither
>The sooner you realize it the soon you can grow the fuck up and stop being retarded where people can see you.
Terrible advice

Uninteresting commentary

>nu-uh
good reply totally BTFO of my position

the reddit posts are the best please post more guys

You don't have a position. You're just spreading falsehoods. The only way I can defend myself on an anonymous website is to deny your lies. The thing is, you thought there was a guy who didn't know what a website is. That's pretty funny to me.

Yes you spoke of developing a skill in terms of a hobby. Like a child. I placed the same sentiment in the context of the adult world. Like having a career. There is plenty I do on the side, programming, art, web dev, photography, wood working, gun smithing. As for your race baiting claim of nigger violence, lol, there is always a time and place for violence and a real man recognizes that. We followed, observed and reported license plates back to the police. Had we been attacked, we would have defended ourselves. But violence was not our intension.

pretty sure you want to head over to /pol

all sorts of what you want there

>implying I was not one-upping you on shitposting

nigger cuck

>I have hobbies but don't tell me I have any hobbies, because using your time to improve yourself is for children

>There's a time and place for violence, and that time is on my weekends and that place is random places for no reason

>I'm not a nigger no not me

just post any Switch owner/fanboy

I won't fall for your not knowing what shitposting is. There have been no examples of shitposting.

I don't play kids games like Mario. I play adult games like Doki Doki Literature Club and Cuphead.

I've made exactly 3 shitposts all of which are sarcastic/sardonic

I hate lying forced happiness pics like this with burning passion, im glad its a meme now.

I am not the guy you were talking to, but your viewpoint is retarded as fuck. Career is not "hobby" or "developing a skill" "in the context on adult world". They are two different things.
Then you just use words "on the side" as a description of what is know by literally everyone but you as "hobby". So much autism condensed in a single post.
And this point is 100% moot anyway, because the guy you were talking to originaly talked about a hobby with the implication of you having too much free time on your hands, so this retarded semantics tangent on what is and what is a hobby is just for nothing.
You are acting like a typical retarded /pol shitposter, even when you try to avoid "race bait". You guys have apretty special flavor of being dumb.

No you didn't. 3 is such a tryhard number. Nice trying to come up with a random number and exposing yourself, stupid.

found a pic of you chasing antifa lol

LOL. Someone's triggered. Race baiting, assigning motive and green texting to make strawman arguments. We found the soyboy, heres your song. youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50

you really are 15 aren't you?

You don't know what any of your terms to used meant

The post doesn't count I'll give you another try. Imagine you never said that embarrassing thing and regroup.