twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=zrqnlgWyyWI
Iranian black metal >>

2nd for AAAAAAAAAAA

This is pretty interesting user

Watcha been blastin' my dudes

Want to listen to Ultimate Thulee but it’s been like 70 degrees here :////

youtu.be/6Oi3_pW4pg4

looking for some noisy bm with a harsh horn section, some really loud and violent horns like on peter brotzmann's machine gun album or in the song oxygen by swans.

i feel like this would work so well with bm but idk of any bands that have done it

Been listening to Gontyna Kry and Havukruunu throughout the day. Currently listening to

alright boys, everyone give me your favorite black metal record and I'll listen to it some time this month

polish black metal are like cries from a neanderthal cave

dumb subhumans cannot understand the aryan spirit of black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4

Bone Awl - By Ropes Through Dirt

Lutomysl - De Profundis

Is anything by Abigor other than Nachthymnen and Kingdom of Darkness worth getting into?

under ein blodraud maane

the bm artist alignment chart

That demo is fuckin ace stuff. If it had real drums, or just better drums, it'd be a serious contender. Actually good meloshit is exceedingly rare.

what's this fashion bullshit
here's a real trve alignment

This and Antaeus - Cut Your Flesh and Worship Satan most of the day. Thoughts on pic related?

Absolutely. Fractal Possession is one of my favorite albums of all time. Channeling the Quintessence of Satan is a classic BM record, highly reccomend it. Leytmotif Luzifer is in a similar vein the Fractal Possession, but not quite as memorable. Still very good. Time is the Sulfur in the Veins of the Saint harkens very close to DsO, ala Chaining the Katechon/Mass Grave Aesthetics. Very hyped for their new record, they have dropped some samples on their soundcloud that are very promising.

I really like Orkblut and Verwustung. But they are not quite as developed as Nachthymnen. Orkblut is interesting because structurally it's more of a suite than a cohesive bm record. Honestly never got much into Opus IV or Satanized.

pls ;-;

havukruunu's debut

my fuckin boy

i just linked some veles in the other thread

Ritual Music for the True Clochard, The Xun Protectorate, Nefarious Dismal Orations

Avzhia - The Key of Throne

youtube.com/watch?v=DzsUliCAthU

youtube.com/watch?v=TDWx1DCYjVQ&index=2&list=PL0MoMVLOxb-JUBp_o96EjR4FfQL9zKVfP

thoughts?

Listening through Gorgoroth's studio albums and I have to say I like Hat's vocals the best. Pentagram fucking rules. Their albums are p short.

Veles is great! I've been thinking about this all day, but what was the name of the collective of Polish bm bands from the 90s and early 2000s? I feel like it was werewolf related.

Nefarious Dismal Orations is my favorite bm release as well, definitely listen to that

Occult Anarchist Propaganda by Book of Sand

joyless - unlimited hate

lol are you Swietowit666?

youtube.com/watch?v=P_Bmlh-IMWo

Gaahl literally tortured someone

they deserved it though

Sounds like a Polak, so no. It's a real good record though. Shamefully unheralded.

Whoever posted Akitsa in the last thread, thank you. The punkiness of it is very good and I haven't found something so infectious for quite a while.

I'm actually not really too into Inquisition desu, I've listened to majestic throne and ominous doctrines and I didnt really give a shit about them
I'm listening to nefarious dismal orations right now though, if two people claim it's a favorite it must be some good shit

not him, but fucking hell I looked this album up on Metallum and this band has every warning sign it's going to be shit, even a 0% from caspian, but I have a major fetish for Minnesotan black metal, which I'm worried this band will ruin

Current NBBMN finds that I have enjoyed. Not in an exact order but the stuff closer to the top I like more than the stuff closer to the bottom. Any recommendations?

Les Opposants Bruleront is a classic song to me my dude

Post some lefty and/or RABM bands
NAZI BM FUCK OFF

What's some good werewolf black metal? The rawer the better

sure thing friend

Akitsa are great. You should check out the somewhat related Ash Pool sometime.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf0Q8WHJYBc

what a stupid fucking term
original BM was anti-postchristian civilization as such, be it "rightie" or "leftie"
clueless web kids then stole it and used it in their puny useless agendas

Cool, I too will give it a listen.

How about some favorite songs instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=vdYrprYt10A (that super depressing and mysterious riff about 20 seconds in)
youtube.com/watch?v=fUFNPaK_OhI
youtube.com/watch?v=dWm-nNmf7T8
youtube.com/watch?v=e3Gjaqd9ovg

This may sound like an absolute piss take, but, since I love Nirvana, and I love a wide amount of Black Metal, are there any good bands that shre similar influences from both types of music?

youtube.com/watch?v=arjTPkcUpj0

t. numale

Do either of these do it for you?
youtube.com/watch?v=HzMKoC61i60
youtube.com/watch?v=8QVDWvvFSp8

digits say otherwise

Good taste my man.

Interested in that Astral Legions, Holocauste, the one to the right of that, those all to the right of Kristallnacht, and the Werewolf Front...

Any of those really worth it? What's the style?

I like the crusty old toad one.
Autumn's Dawn doesn't seem bad, but the guitars remind me too much of post-black hipster shit, and the vocals are a bit whiny,

What do you guys typically listen to full albums on? I use youtube and spotify, mostly because I like keeping track of what I listen to, but I have like 1500 liked videos on youtube so it gets really fucking cluttered and I dont want to search for shit every time

Astral Legions is pretty great if you like raw/lofi with some acoustic tracks thrown in. Another favorite of mine this month. The Holocauste promo is a fucking killer long track and I'd recommend it to anyone. Bloodaxe is pretty good, Raw Viking BM, I don't really like the drums much though. I didn't really like the Werewolf Front much and I can't remember why. I think it wasn't "trve" enoug for my tastes.

You the guy I recommended Gromowładny & Wineta - Barbarzyński Młot Wojny-Zanim Wstanie Dzień (1996) to in the last thread?

I download everything online and scrobble it on last.fm

Nah I knew of that split long before NBBMN.

What's the shit next to Holocauste though?

Ohh. Mysteries Demo from 1994, some fuckin' killer Polish BM. Kinda hard to find a download for though, at least for me it was.

Not the poster, but Nidhoggr? Pretty Burzum-y, always thought was maybe a bit underappreciated.

I got the recommendation for it and was not upset, it's another one I know I'll be listening to outside of nbbmn for sure.

Furia - Martwa polska jesien

Is this all NSBM?

just gave it a cursory glance but it looks like it

Not all of it but a lot of it is. Most of the NSBM near the top is great stuff though and even if you don't like NSBM I'd say they are worth at least checking out. Specially Gauntlet's Sword - Conquer Miss

Anyone got that Battle - War Messiah for download? Only one on slsk is locked.

I can upload it to mega for you if you want. Would take a few minutes though

Excited for some black metal-oriented things coming up: found out I'm going to be able to go see Horna and White Death in a couple weeks. Also scheduled a trip to Norway for this May. Pretty excited for both of these.

Not enough cold in this thread, fuck global warming

MDCCCLXXXVIII by Tvær

Man I'm trying to go see Mayhem, Immolation, and Black Anvil later this month, have to check work/college schedule but if I'm able to I'm buying my ticket this friday when I get paid

That'd be excellent if it's a good demo.

>scheduled a trip to Norway for this May
My dude, you won't be disappointed.
>tfw probably won't even have snow this month
rec me some cold shit senpai

I thought it was really good. Uploading now I'll pop you a link when its done.

>tfw live in California, it's november already and feels like July

Try Wintergedanken by Tyakrah

Today is the 100th anniversary of the Revolution my comrades

Black metal for this feel?

What's the sound like on the one with the green tinted skull like?
Really drawn to the image on that one for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BSK7v4l2Vc

Make a Change... Kill Yourself

Intro and exit track are some nice dungeon synth, and in between some raw/lofi trve bm. Its another favorite from this month.

Here ya go bud mega.nz/#F!zgMVWZRa!2VpJyUu5_ONJ91YkHLZ0uw

Will check this soon, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=QP5kgmsw2ws

loool these buttblasted idiots
these guys were far more evil than your failed art fag hitlurs

youtube.com/watch?v=nadR9ih6gCg

This is one of my favorite albums for the wintertime. When it came out last year I just walked around in the woods in the snow listening to it, pretty fucking cold imo

>if you're not a commie you're a nazi
Even if you're shitposting, stop.
>mega.nz/#F!zgMVWZRa!2VpJyUu5_ONJ91YkHLZ0uw
You're a good lad

>failed art fag
whom also served and became a corporal in WWI
Much more than rich prick Marx had ever done except for ignore his families needs and letting them starve. How ironic.

>if you're not a nazi you're a commie

the bilskirnir demo is frosty as hell, it sounds like pagans fighting in the woods in the winter

youtube.com/watch?v=S0HZI2engNA
there's wayyyy frostier shit but it's never rock n roll enough for me

It's alright, I'm not much of an Atmoblack fan
Who are you quoting?

Nice man! Got to see Mayhem, Inquisition and Black Anvil earlier this year and that was great show. Hope your schedule works out so you can go.

Yeah man, really looking forward to it. I'll be going to Bergen and exploring the nearby fjords for a good amount of time. Here's something for your cold bm needs:
youtube.com/watch?v=zg4fpYnW1YQ

moralist pig fuck off
how glorious, you're moralists when it suits your agendas, but then you accuse others of being moralists and pose as cold-blooded titans of wickedness

The (Aryan) Temple of Fullmoon

yeah someone reccd me bilskirnir recently and I listened to it, was pretty good but I like some amount of production

>you take action for everyone else who shares your ideology
I don't do anything user, sit down.

production for me is about matching the music

bilskirnir sounds like they should